h a bruised left knee. He was injured when O

in Bewerbung 24.10.2019 08:36
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Phil Taylor says he is one of just a couple of players capable of beating Michael van Gerwen ahead of their Premier League showdown on Thursday, live on Sky Sports. Glasgow is the venue for what promises to be a tungsten tussle of the highest order with Van Gerwen top of the table and Taylor hot on his heels in second.Both men have averaged in excess of 100 for each of the past five Premier League nights and MVGs 123.4 average the last time the tournament was in Scotland in week four set a new world record TV average. While Van Gerwen has hvered up titles so far this season, Taylors form has slipped under the radar but the 16-time world champion is lking back to his best with a change of equipment and a renewed love of the game the main reasons.I am enjoying it now, Taylor told Sky Sports ahead of the showdown. Premier League Night Seven We preview Thursday nights action in Glasgow I have got my new equipment and it is going in really well. Ive been practising hard and it will be another gd test.There are only a few people who can stop Michael and I am one of them. Im really lking forward to it.My attitude towards the game has changed altogether. I am enjoying it more now than ever, Im putting a bit more effort into it and everything seems to have just clicked. Van Gerwen plays Taylor in a stunning top-of-the-table clash in Glasgow Taylor admits 2015 was a difficult year for him but says he is refreshed and ready to go once again and his early form this year underlines thatIve been playing so long that you do get patches where you get a little bit sick of it. Your appetite goes a little bit and anyone will tell you that in sport, added The Power. Mystic Mardle Waynes back with his predictions for Night Seven Sometimes it can be t much for you and it just got on top of me a little bit. Now 12 months later I have got my appetite back.I am excited about the game but it is a very busy schedule. You are virtually on the road day after day after day. Four or five days a week you are playing in competitions and it is hard for me at my age.But I will be giving it a gd go and carry on the way I am doing as it is coming together.You can watch Phil Taylor against Michael van Gerwen in Thursdays latest round of Premier League Darts from Glasgow on Sky Sports 1 from 7pm. Also See: Premier League Night Seven Mardles predictions WATCH: Who is No1 MVG: Taylor the greatest kiesshop.com/Gerald-Green-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Gerald Green Jersey . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in ftball after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to lk at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. kiesshop.com/Charles-Barkley-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Charles Barkley Rockets Jersey . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. kiesshop.com/Brandon-Knight-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">https://www.rocketsrkiesshop.com/Brandon-Knight-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. kiesshop.com/Trevon-Duval-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Trevon Duval Rockets Jersey . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing rm for a celebration nine seasons in the making. kiesshop.com/Gary-Clark-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Gary Clark Jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. MILWAUKEE -- With Jonathan Lucroy no longer around, the Milwaukee Brewers have needed Ryan Braun to carry an even heavier offensive load.Braun continued his torrid second half by hitting two homers, doubling and driving in six runs Sunday as the Brewers avoided a sweep with a 7-3 win over the Cincinnati Reds.Hes really locked in and producing, for sure, Milwaukee manager Craig Counsell said. We were worried a little about what would happen after losing the hitter (Jonathan Lucroy) behind him, but hes responded really well and hes certainly been swinging the bat great.Braun hit a two-run double in the first inning, a three-run homer in the second and his 22nd home run in the fourth.It was Brauns fourth multihomer game of the season and the 26th of his career. He is hitting .381 (32 for 84) with nine home runs and 21 RBI in 23 games since the All-Star break.Over the last couple weeks Ive swung the bat pretty well and the pitches that I have gotten to hit, I havent missed many of them, Braun said. Thats what leads to sustained success.Joey Votto homered, doubled and drove in all three Reds runs.Wily Peralta (5- allowed one run on four hits over six innings to earn his first win since June 11.Making the most of a second chance, Peralta has a 2.25 ERA in two starts since being recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs on Aug. 8. He was clocked as high as 99 mph Sunday.It feels great, Peralta said. I think Im in gd shape right now. My mechanics have been pretty gd. Thats one of the reasons my velocity has been there, has been up in my last few starts. Just being consistent in my delivery, thats all.Rkie Cody Reed (0-7) was tagged for six runs on five hits and three walks before being pulled after Brauns home run in the second. Braun homered later off reliever Keyvius Sampson.Reed needed 46 pitches to get through the first inning. Nine Brewers came to the plate, combining forr two hits, three walks, a hit batter and four stolen bases.ddddddddddddI just wasnt making very gd pitches, Reed said. Its not like Im trying to make bad pitches. I just, like I said, getting out there and compete the best I can, and Im not giving my team a very gd chance to win. Ever since Ive been here, every time I go out, Im not giving them a very gd chance. Its frustrating for me.Billy Hamilton had three hits for the Reds, including two doubles. He scored from first on Vottos blp double in the sixth.Votto hit his 19th homer of the season off Carlos Torres in the eighth.GOING DEEPMilwaukee has homered in 17 straight games, its longest run since setting the franchise record at 20 games from July 1-24, 2008.GETTING INTO THE ACTBrewers 1B Chris Carter stole his first base in 182 games when he swiped second in the first inning. His last steal came June 7, 2015, while playing with Houston.TRAINERS RMReds: 2B Brandon Phillips left the game in the second inning with a bruised left knee. He was injured when Orlando Arcia slid into him on a stolen base attempt in the first inning. X-rays taken on his left knee were negative. ... RHP Alfredo Simon (right trapezius) and RHP A.J. Morris were scheduled to throw one inning for Triple-A Louisville on Sunday.Brewers: OF Domingo Santana (right elbow soreness) hit a home run Saturday during a game on a rehab assignment for Class A Wisconsin.UP NEXTReds: LHP Brandon Finnegan (7-8, 4.45 ERA) will face Miami for the first time in his career Monday. He allowed three runs on six hits with six walks over six innings Aug. 9 against St. Louis.Brewers: RHP Matt Garza (4-4, 4.83 ERA) and RHP Chase Anderson (7-10, 4.93 ERA) will start a day-night doubleheader Tuesday against the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 23 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen