coach at Malaga, Manuel Pellegrini, is now in charge.

in Bewerbung 21.10.2019 09:30
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Cody Zeller couldnt bear the thought of another road loss.We needed this one to finish the road trip, he said. Its been a tough, long road trip for us, but I think it says a lot about our team that we came in here and competed and won a close game.Marvin Williams and Marco Belinelli each scored 19 points, and the Charlotte Hornets snapped a four-game skid with a 107-99 victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday night.Kemba Walker had 18 points and 10 assists for Charlotte, which grabbed control with a big second quarter. Zeller finished with 16 points and 11 rebounds.Tim Hardaway Jr. had 21 points for Atlanta, and Paul Millsap scored 14 of his 20 points in the third quarter. Dwight Howard grabbed a season-high 23 rebounds, three shy of his career best.The Hawks have lost five of six at home and 12 of 16 overall, a freefall since starting the season 9-2 and tying for the Eastern Conference lead.Its frustrating, Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer said. Were all competitive. We want to win.Millsaps 15-ft jumper gave the Hawks a 95-94 lead with 3:51 remaining, but Belinelli answered with a layup, and the Hornets never trailed again. Williams ended the last trace of a threat, hitting a 3-pointer with 27.8 seconds left to make it a five-point game. Walker set him up with a perfect bounce pass.The whole game plan was to try to contain Kemba, Millsap said. Those other guys got free. Give them credit. They ran their offense and they hit some tough shots.Charlotte ended its five-game road trip, all against Eastern opponents, with a much-needed win. The Hornets started the first quarter 4 of 16, but went on a 30-10 run to take a 12-point lead as the Hawks went cold in the second.Atlanta went on a 13-1 run to pull within four midway through the third, and Hardaway hit a pair of free throws with 7:41 remaining to make it 87-86 for Atlantas first lead since the final minute of the first.Howard and Zeller then had a minor scrape that resulted in technical fouls on both players, and the Hawks lost momentum.TIP-INSHornets: Walker returned after having an excused absence for a personal matter and missing Fridays loss to the Celtics. He has scored in double figures in each of his 27 games. ... The Hornets had lost five straight and 10 of 11 at Philips Arena.Hawks: Hardaway started his fifth straight game for Kent Bazemore, who recently missed two games with a knee injury. Bazemore had 17 points, five rebounds and four assists in 30 minutes in his longest time on the court since returning two games ago.SAGER TRIBUTEThe Hawks had a moment of silence before the game for Turner Sports personality Craig Sager, a longtime Atlanta resident who died of leukemia Thursday in his adopted hometown. Sager, an NBA sideline reporter known for his outrageous sport coats and ties, was honored with Amazing Grace on bagpipes and players standing on the court with the house lights down.UP NEXTHornets: Host the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday.Hawks: Visit Oklahoma City on Monday. kiesshop.com/Patrick-Patterson-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Patrick Patterson Thunder Jersey . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. kiesshop.com/Ray-Allen-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Ray Allen Jersey .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. kiesshop.com/Customized/" target="_blank">https://www.thunderrkiesshop.com/Customized/ . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. kiesshop.com/Dj-Augustin-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">D.J. Augustin Thunder Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. kiesshop.com/Kevin-Durant-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Kevin Durant Thunder Jersey . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70.MADRID, Spain -- Francisco "Isco" Alarcon delighted the several hundred Real Madrid fans with a solo display of ball control at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium on Wednesday. Madrid officials believe hell be a great team player, t. "Isco has what it takes to satisfy a club as immensely demanding as Real Madrid," club president Florentino Perez said at the 21-year-old midfielders presentation. "We believe in you and your talent." Iscos transfer from Malaga was completed last week, and his five-year contract was finalized after a medical exam. Perez praised Isco as one of the most creative and imaginative talents to emerge recently from Spains youth teams. He said Isco received positive appraisals from experts around the world for his performances for Spain under-21s. Isco also has one senior cap, appearing in a friendly against Uruguay in February in Qatar. "This is your house, welcome to Real Madrid," Perez said as he handed Isco a No. 23 shirt with his name on it. Ten years ago to the day, David Beckham was presented with the No. 23 shirt by Madrid great Alfredo Di Stefano when the former England captain joined the club. "We all know Beckham is a great player and he was presented 10 years ago on todays date with the same number, but I chose this number because its my brothers birthdate," Isco said. Isco helped Malaga reach the Champions League quarterfinals last season and guided Spain to the European Under-21 title this summer.dddddddddddd He will have to vie with other attacking midfielders in Madrids star-studded dressing rm, including Cristiano Ronaldo, Mesut Ozil, and Luka Modric. There are also persistent media reports that talented but troubled Uruguay forward Luis Suarez might yet arrive at Madrid from Liverpl. Isco confirmed that he had received offers from other clubs, including Manchester City, where his former coach at Malaga, Manuel Pellegrini, is now in charge. "But its impossible to say no to Real Madrid and Im convinced I will find a spot in the squad, although I am aware that its not a slot thats going to be given away to me for free, Ill have to fight for it." "Pellegrini did want me, but when I saw that Madrids offer was serious, I decided," Isco said. "I told Pellegrini that it was impossible to say no to Madrid." Madrids new coach, Carlo Ancelotti, praised Isco at his own presentation last week. Isco said he was not fixed on staying an attacking midfielder if Ancelotti thought it best to place him elsewhere on the field. "I am adaptable and can play wherever the coach decides to place me," he said. Isco is Madrids second signing this off-season after it paid Bayer Leverkusen to recover right back Daniel Carvajal. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 16 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen