across. "Im not happy with the first secondary, how theyre performin

in Laberecke 18.10.2019 07:47
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

GOETZIS, Austria -- Damian Warner led the mens decathlon after a cold and rainy opening day of the Hypo Meeting on Saturday, and fellow Canadian Brianne Theisen held a slim lead in the womens heptathlon. Warner, from London, Ont., gained 4,340 points from the first five events, including running 10.36 seconds to win the 100 metres. Kai Kazmirek of Germany is 96 points behind. American Gunnar Nixon is third, 101 points off the pace. Theisen, from Humboldt, Sask., collected 3,816 points overall to lead Dafne Schippers of the Netherlands by five points. Schippers was 160 points behind Theisen after the opening two events before beating the Canadian at the shot put and winning the 200. Hanna Melnychenko of Ukraine is third with 3,740 points. Angels Jerseys 2020 . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Cheap Angels Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing rm, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. https://www.cheapangels.com/ . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Ftball Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Wholesale Angels Jerseys . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Angels Jerseys 2019 . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time.Winnipeg Blue Bombers head coach Tim Burke made it clear on opening day of training camp that he wanted a lot more from his defensive backs and said if some of last years starters dont get better theyll be replaced. He reiterated that statement following Tuesdays practice at Investors Group Field. "I told the first group of secondary people last night I wasnt happy with their performance and if they dont pick it up theyre going to be gone," Burke said at a press conference. "I dont know how many times I gotta say it. I guess its gonna take somebody getting their ass cut... to get the message across. "Im not happy with the first secondary, how theyre performing. Everybody else is performing really well." Burke, who is in his first full season as head coach, had already issued a warning that play needs to get better from cornerback Jovon Johnson - the leagues outstanding defensive player in 2011 - all-star Jonathan Hefney, Alex Suber and Brandon Stewart.dddddddddddd "Not gd enough," Burke said. "I told them that, t, at the end of practice." Considered the heart of the celebrated "Swaggerville" defence of 2011, the core secondary group all struggled at times last season. Coach Burke is lking to change that this season. "Our secondary did not play well last year. We gave up way t many big plays and were terrible at man-coverage. So, those guys have to either get better or theyre going to be gone," Burke said last Thursday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 238 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen