the contract of RHP Jason Hursh from Triple-A Gwinnett and recall

in Clan- und Funwars 16.10.2019 08:28
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Ryan Succop didnt try a warm-up field goal longer that 49 yards on Sunday at frigid Arrowhead Stadium.The?Tennessee Titans?place-kicker didnt figure there was much of a point to it.And Succop was short from 53 yards on the final play of regulation -- but it was washed away by?Kansas City Chiefs?coach Andy Reids timeout. Given a second chance, Succop found the range and lifted the Titans to a 19-17 win that improved their record to 8-6.I felt like I hit the first one gd, and when it came up short, there was a second in my mind where I wasnt sure if I could even reach from there, said Succop, who played for the Chiefs from 2009 to 2013. So on the second one, I kind of just had to throw technique out the window a little bit and really go after it and hit it as hard as I could.During the timeout, Succop said he re-tied the shoe on his plant ft to prepare to go at the kick extra hard.Earlier, Succop and special-teams coach Steve Hoffman concluded the kickers maximum distance was probably 47 or 48 yards.At the point of the deciding kick, the Titans could already have been tied and still assured of heading to overtime if Succop had missed the 53-yard attempt. But earlier in the fourth quarter, Tennessee coach Mike Mularkey had his offense try for a two-point conversion after Derrick Henrys second touchdown with 3:12 remaining, rather than having Succop attempt the extra point. The Chiefs covered a play that had Marcus Mariota lking to the right flat, and he wound up with a short incompletion.Tennessee got the ball down 17-16 and moved 40 yards in 1:07 to set up Succops heroics.Reflecting on the 53-yard field goal, Succop said that if given 10 chances at the kick, I dont know if I could make one.He did, though.Titans equipment man Matt Thompson retrieved the ball for Succop, and when the kicker got his hands on it, gloveless, in the locker rm, he and punter?Brett Kern?marveled at just how cold it still was.Reid was left to second-guess his timeout.Listen, it didnt work, Reid said. Ive got to do better on that. It backfired. Wholesale Rays Jerseys . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Brent Honeywell Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/1256i-kevin-kiermaier-jersey-rays.html .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Charlie Morton Jersey . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and tk the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Tampa Bay Rays Shirts . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. WASHINGTON -- National League victories leader Stephen Strasburg struggled again at home as the Washington Nationals lost to the Atlanta Braves 8-5 on Friday night in the opener of a three-game series.Strasburg allowed six runs in 5 1/3 innings, giving up home runs to Jace Peterson and Freddie Freeman on a humid night at Nationals Park. Strasburg has a 9.00 ERA over 16 innings in his last three outings (all losses) at home.This happens no matter who you are, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said. These things happen. He is not infallible. Hes human and sometimes you hit a bad period of time like this.Anthony Recker also homered for the Braves, who snapped a 14-game losing streak in Washington and won for the 11th time in 17 games.Mike Foltynewicz (6-5) allowed four runs over 5 2/3 innings, while Jim Johnson pitched a scoreless ninth for his 10th save in 13 tries.Atlanta had not won in Washington since Sept. 10, 2014, and was 0-6 against the NL East leaders this season.The Braves scored in the first and second innings before the Nationals rallied for three runs. But after Foltynewicz doubled to lead off the fifth and Erick Aybar singled with one out, Freeman smacked his 22nd home run.Hes a really gd hitter so its kind of been a back and forth for years now and I just got to do a better job of hitting my spots with him, Strasburg said. Didnt do that tonight and he beat me on it.Strasburg left trailing 5-3 with a man on base in the sixth, and Recker hitt reliever Matt Belisles first pitch deep to left for his first homer this season.dddddddddddd Washington would not get any closer than three runs.Anthony Rendon hit his 14th homer for the Nationals, who remained 7 1/2 games ahead of Miami in the NL East.WERTH EXTENDS ON-BASE STREAKNationals LF Jayson Werths RBI double in the seventh inning extended his streak of reaching base safely to 41 games. It is the longest streak in the majors and two shy of Ryan Zimmermans Nationals record set in 2009.TRAINERS RMBraves: Atlanta selected the contract of RHP Jason Hursh from Triple-A Gwinnett and recalled RHP Akeel Morris from Double-A Mississippi, optioned RHP Brandon Cunniff to Gwinnett and designated RHP Roberto Hernandez for assignment.Nationals: OF Bryce Harper, who has not played since Saturday, remained out of the lineup with a stiff neck. Baker said the team might have to make a decision about placing Harper on the DL in the next few days, but has not discussed the possibility based on his progress. Brian Gdwin started in right in Harpers place.UP NEXTBraves: Rkie RHP Rob Whalen (1-0, 5.73 ERA) makes his third career start and first against Washington.Nationals: The club plans to recall RHP Reynaldo Lopez (0-1, 9.35) to start Saturday. Lopez did not last more than 4 2/3 innings in either of his first two career starts. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 220 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen