Fans cheered and broke out in chants of U-

in Mitglieder 10.10.2019 10:22
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

MANHATTAN, Kan. -- Kansas State head coach Bruce Weber has remarked several times this season about sophomore Barry Browns commitment to staying in the gym this season.Wednesday nights performance against Green Bay gave Weber the chance to talk about Browns commitment once again.Brown scored 18 points on 7-of-11 shting, Xavier Sneed added 14 points and Kansas State beat Green Bay 80-61 on Wednesday night.Hes been the most consistent and been in the gym the most, Weber said. I dont know if hell be in there tonight but usually hes in there every night and thats why hes making shots.Wesley Iwundu had 11 points and five assists and Carlbe Ervin II scored 10 for Kansas State (6-1). Dean Wade added eight points and eight rebounds.Turner Botz led Green Bay (4-3) with 11 points.Iwundu, Kamau Stokes and Sneed each hit a 3-pointer during a 13-2 run that put the Wildcats up 30-14 with 7:27 left in the half. The Phoenix trimmed its deficit to 37-29 at halftime, but Wade and Brown hit back-to-back 3s before a dunk by Iwundu to make it 45-29 fewer than two minutes into the second half and Kansas State led by double figures the rest of the way.Green Bay was 11-of-33 shting, including 3 of 15 (20 percent) from 3-point range, and committed 11 turnovers in the first half.I think their defense had a lot to do with it, Green Bay coach Linc Darner said. We cannot match their length and size in practice. We are shting over 6-ft-7 to 6-ft-9 guys. We do not have a lot of those guys in our practice and thats one area where weve struggled this season.Kansas State shot 57 percent from the field and never trailed.BIG PICTUREGreen Bay: The Phoenix had not faced a Big 12 opponent since they hosted Kansas State in 2002.Kansas State: With the win over Green Bay, Kansas State is 7-1 against opponents from the Horizon League.UP NEXTGreen Bay: Green Bay will face off with Toledo on Saturday as the second game of their four game road trip.Kansas State: On Saturday, the Wildcats travel to St. Louis to face off against the Saint Louis Billikens.STAT OF THE NIGHT: The Wildcats had 20 assists but committed 20 turnovers.FRESHMAN STANDOUT: Xavier Sneed rebounded from a pr performance against Maryland to rebound with a 14 point, three rebound effort against Green Bay on Wednesday night.LETDOWN: Green Bays Khalil Small struggled from the field early and often missing his first three shots of the game. He finished with just four points on 1 of 11 shting. Adidas Nmd Grosshandel Deutschland . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. Adidas Nmd Herren Deutschland . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. st-schuhe-deutschland.html" target="_blank">http://www.nmdschuhesale.de/ultra-bst-schuhe-deutschland.html . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Adidas Gazelle Damen Günstig .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Adidas Originals Nmd_c2 Schuhe . The phone hearing is scheduled for 40pm et/10pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. WASHINGTON -- One by one, swimmer Katie Ledecky handed her Olympic medals to Bryce Harper. Four gold medals and one silver from the Rio Olympics sat in the hands of the reigning National League MVP.As the Nationals star outfielder admired the medals of the Olympic champion and held her hat, Ledecky threw the ceremonial first pitch to reliever Shawn Kelley before the Baltimore Orioles beat Washington 10-8 Wednesday night.Ive swum in front of 14,000 people, Ledecky said of the pitch. Once the ball leaves the hand, you cant really control it.Ledecky, a native of nearby Bethesda, Maryland, has thrown out the first pitch at Nationals Park before. That was in 2012 after she won the 800-meter freestyle at the London Olympics as a 15-year-old.I think Ive gotten stronger and a lots happened in four years, she said. Ive been to a couple world championships, more international meets, another Olympics, Ive gone through high schl, Im heading out to college. Lking back four years ago, a lot has changed since then.Ledecky has just become more dominant.She tied as the most decorated U.S. female athlete in Rio along with gymnast Simone Biles and just short of Michael Phelps for the most among Americans. Before Ledeckys first pitch, a tribute played on the video board, featuring a clip of her world record-shattering victory in the 800-meter freestyle performance in Rio when she won by more than 11 seconds.The 19-year-old met several Nationals before the game, including Harper, whom she called one of her faavorites.dddddddddddd They didnt give her any tips on the first pitch, which she said she practiced plenty Tuesday, but they were curious about her five medals.They all wanted to see how heavy they were and things like that, Ledecky said. They are pretty heavy. It was kind of a different feeling for me to have them be a fan of me when Ive been a huge fan of theirs for a couple years.Ledecky got a warm reception on the field 20 minutes before the start of the game but a rousing standing ovation when she was shown on the video board before the fifth inning. Fans cheered and broke out in chants of U-S-A! U-S-A!She said her accomplishments in Rio are slowly but surely sinking in, only days after the closing ceremony.I expect itll sink in as we move forward the next couple weeks, Ledecky said. Once I get back in the pl and start working toward my next goals, I know you just kind of have to put everything youve done behind you and start working toward the next thing.For now, the next thing is college. Ledecky will be a freshman at Stanford in the fall and plans to take some time off before starting schl.Before she finds out who her rmmate his, Ledeckys mind is already on the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.Itll probably be the longest break Ill take in the next four years, she said. Its just nice to be out of the water a little bit and get recharged for the next four years. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 119 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen