there that have played a lot of games,

in Mitglieder 09.10.2019 08:31
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- IndyCar officials fined Graham Rahals team $10,000, Ryan Briscoes team $5,000 and Michel Jourdain Jr.s team $1,000 Tuesday after they failed post-qualifying inspection. IndyCar said Rahals team failed to comply with cling rules that apply to the car and the driver. It did not specify what the Rahal Letterman Laningan team did. Rahals teammate, Jourdain, was found to have violated a bodywork rule. The Mexican driver two qualifying attempts Saturday and never tk a shot Sunday because his car was not fast enough to get in the 33-car starting field. Briscoes team was found to have been in violation of a rule dictated the trailing edge height of the rear-wings. Briscoe, the Australian who won the 2012 pole at Indy, now drives for Chip Ganassi. Yeezy 350 V2 Outlet . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Adidas Nmd r1 Italia .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Mre to take over as receivers coach. http://www.scarpenmdscontate.it/scarpe-yeezy-350-outlet.html . Bth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Scarpe Yeezy 350 Bianche Scontate . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Yeezy Bst 350 v2 Scontate .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. NASHVILLE, Tenn. --?Indianapolis Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri passed former Colt Mike Vanderjagt for the most consecutive field goals made in NFL history when he made a 33-yard field goal with 3:46 left in the third quarter of Sundays 34-26 victory over the Tennessee Titans.The 43-year-old Vinatieri has made 43 straight field goals. He has not missed a field goal since Week 2 of the 2015 season. He has made 72 of his past 75 field goal attempts.It never hurts to have short, chip-shot field goals, Vinatieri said. You know, I cant say enough gd stuff about the guys up front. Theyre so unselfish and getting up there and clocking well. You know, its really 11 guys that accomplish that goal. Im just happy theyve all gone through and hopefully we can keep it going.Vinatieri tied Vanderjagts record of 42 straight, which was set from the 2002 through 2004 seasons, when he made a 28-yard field goal midway through the second quarter.Theres aa lot of gd kickers out there that have played a lot of games, and obviously Mike Vanderjagt held the record, and I cant say enough about him.dddddddddddd Gary Anderson was the other one that was right there, t, Vinatieri said. I have huge admiration and respect for those guys and everybody else, t. I never really think about and concern myself with personal goals and personal records and stuff. Im happy that we won the game and that this is a little bit to go along with it. Im sure Ill sit back some day down the road and enjoy it, but just very excited that we got the win.Vinatieri was 30 of 30 heading into Week 17 in 2014 when he missed a field goal in Tennessee.I missed it left, Vinatieri said. Trust me, I remember that one. I usually remember the ones that I miss much more than the ones I make. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 62 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen