ar of football and having that initial taste of senior foo

in Mitglieder 09.10.2019 08:30
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong Jr. was taken to a hospital after he slammed his head on the turf while being tackled Saturday night, but returned to the sidelines in street clothes later in the game.Nebraskas ftball program tweeted that Armstrong was briefly knocked unconscious but was moving all extremities and talking while on the field. Armstrong was strapped to a backboard and loaded into the ambulance after the tackle by Ohio State safety Malik Hker.With Ohio State leading 24-3 at 6:03 in the second quarter, Armstrong was scrambling for a first down when he tk a long stride and was hit in the thigh by Hker. The legal hit sent Armstrong flying and when he landed the side of his helmet bounced off the ground.Armstrong lay motionless for several minutes while the medical staff attended to him carefully. He was moving his arms and gave a thumbs-up to the Ohio Stadium crowd that chanted, Tommy, Tommy.In the third quarter, he came jogging out of the tunnel in a track suit and was greeted with hugs and handshakes from his teammates.Armstrong, a senior, was 4 for 15 for 74 yards when he left the game. Hed thrown for 1,764 yards, 11 touchdowns and seven interceptions entering the game against No. 6 Ohio State. Backup quarterback Ryker Fyfe tk over Armstrong.---More AP college ftball at tball.ap.org" target="_blank">www.collegeftball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 .---Follow Mitch Stacy at http://twitter.com/mitchstacy Carlton have locked up classy defender Jacob Weitering until the end of the 2021 AFL season after the No.1 draft pick agreed to a four-year contract extension.The 18-year-old joins Kade Simpson, Jack Silvagni and Levi Casboult in re-committing to the club in the past week.Weitering signed a standard two-year deal when he was picked first overall at the 2015 draft, but was offered the new contract after impressing in 20 games in his debut season.It has been a thoroughly enjoyable first year of ftball and having that initial taste of senior fty just makes me more hungry to go out there and give it my all for my teammates and this club, Weitering said.Itss an exciting time for the Blues and I really believe in what we are building at the club under Brendon Bolton, the broader coaching panel and my teammates.ddddddddddddIm very thankful to the club for this opportunity.Casboult and Simpson agreed to one-year deals to remain at the club in 2017, while Silvagni has signed to stay with the Blues until the end of the 2018 season.Michael Jamison, Andrew Walker and Cameron Wd have already announced their retirements while Clem Smith, Matthew Dick and Jayden Foster have been delisted. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 207 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen