.Wes VanBeck contributed 14 points, Danrad Knowles had 13, Devin Davis hauled in

in Bewerbung 09.10.2019 07:24
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Two days in a row, Thiago Braz da Silva was celebrated as a national hero in the Olympic Stadium. Both days, Renaud Lavillenie was bed by the home crowd.International Olympic Committee President Thomas Bach thinks enough is enough.The IOC leader described the bing that echoed around the stands during Tuesdays medal ceremony for the pole vault as shocking behavior, saying it was unacceptable at the Olympics.It reduced Lavillenie to tears, which streamed down his face at the ceremony.I wish this on no one, he said, again shocked that thousands of people would b him again.Da Silva had an upset win over the defending champion late Monday, and thousands of fans kept on bing the Frenchman as he tried to reclaim the gold-medal position during the thrilling, late-night duel.The raucous bing was meant to unsettle the non-Brazilian. It did. Lavillenie, instead of concentrating solely on his final jump, gave them the thumbs down.Lavillenie condemned the behavior of the crowd sn after his event finished, saying nothing like it had been seen since Jesse Owens at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, Hitlers propaganda games. He quickly apologized and retracted his statement, but maintained that the Brazilian fans in the stadium were disregarding the Olympic spirit.If this is a nation where they only want Brazil and they spit on others, then you should not organize the Olympics, he said in the early hours of Tuesday, comments unlikely to endear him with the host nation.So he pretty much knew what was coming when the ceremony for the medal presentations.I expected some whistles, and it would have shocked me, but I didnt expect it to be so violent, he said.During the medal ceremony, Da Silva raised his arms to calm the fans and applauded the silver medal of world-record holder Lavillenie, who won gold four years ago in London. Sn the tears were rolling down Lavillenies face, and it was not because he won the silver medal.I held it till the moment I no longer could, he said.Lavillenie was consoled later by Da Silva and pole vault great Sergei Bubka, an IOC member.After the ceremony, the stadium announcer for the remainder of competition reminded fans for the utmost respect for all athletes.Adidas Nmd Dámské . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Yeezy Powerphase Cz . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.botynmdlevne.com/basketbalove-boty-adidas-levne.html .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Wdson said Wednesday that J. Boty Adidas Nmd Levně . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Adidas Nmd r1 Damske Levne .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche.ESTERO, Fla. -- Rob Gray scored 23 points, Damyean Dotson added 16 more, including four 3-pointers, and Houston cruised to a 93-56 win over George Mason in the opening round of the Gulf Coast Showcase on Monday night.Houston (2-0) hit 54 percent of its 65 shots from the field, including 13 of 22 from long range, and had six players reach double figures.Wes VanBeck contributed 14 points, Danrad Knowles had 13, Devin Davis hauled in 10 rebounds to go with nine points, and Galen Robinson Jr. disheed out 10 assists.ddddddddddddTrailing by four early, the Cougars quickly tk control with a 13-2 run capped by Dotsons 3-pointer and carried a 48-26 advantage into the break. Grays 3-pointer in the second half gave Houston a 69-37 lead with 11:44 to play and the margin stayed above 30 points the rest of the way.Marquise Mre led George Mason (1-3) with 15 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 12 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen