les. 613. PAUL GALLEN - A typically powerful performance from the skipper. S

in Bewerbung 09.10.2019 07:23
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Kirk Cousins and the Washington Redskins know what it takes to get the job done down the stretch.They did it last year and have to do it again.The Redskins (6-5-1) captured the NFC East title in 2015 by winning their last four games. After losing two in a row to drop to seventh place in the conference, they dont have margin for error. If Washington wins the final four again, starting Sunday at Philadelphia (5-7), a wild-card berth is almost certain.We were able to finish the season strong last year, Cousins said. It can be done again, but by no means do I feel any type of calm or comfort drawing on last years finish. I think we have to do it all over again, and last year really has no bearing on whether or not we deliver this year.Losses to the Redskins eliminated the Eagles from playoff contention each of the past two seasons. Theyre mathematically still in the race, but theyll be playing the spoiler role the rest of the way.That 3-0 start for Carson Wentz and Philadelphia is a distant memory at this point. The Eagles have lost three straight games by a double-digit margin, and seven of nine.Im wired to be a winner. I hate losing, said Wentz, who was 20-3 as a starter and was part of five consecutive FCS national championship teams at North Dakota State. I think it comes down to: Do you love it enough? I think if you love the game and youre around it, you enjoy the grind. You attack it and its part of the process.Here are some things to watch for when the Redskins seek their fifth straight win over the Eagles:BRINGING THE HEAT: The Eagles have no sacks in the past two games and only six in the last six after getting 20 in the first five. Defensive crdinator Jim Schwartz may have to blitz more to get to Cousins. The Cardinals had success against the Redskins last week when they used the blitz and came up with a key interception. Schwartz is hesitant to send his safeties after the quarterback because it would expose his cornerbacks to man coverage.Our corners arent playing very well right now, Schwartz said. It doesnt mean Ive lost confidence in them because thats the same bunch of corners that shut down some of the best offenses in the NFL. But were in a slump.WILLIAMS RETURNS: The Redskins get left tackle Trent Williams back from a four-game suspension for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy. He helps a banged-up offensive line and will be responsible for blocking Brandon Graham, who has been Philadelphias best pass rusher and leads the team with five sacks. Williams is motivated to make an immediate impact.Any time I step on the field, I feel responsible for playing some of the best ftball that I can, he said. I felt like I was playing some of the best ftball of my career before this suspension, so hopefully I can get back to that.THIRD AND UGH: Washingtons third-down defense is the worst in the league, causing cornerback Josh Norman to say: Yeah we are. We got to get off the field. Worst, perhaps, is third-and-long. The Redskins are allowing first downs on 34.8 percent of third-and-10 or longer with no forced turnovers.I think its a combination of things weve said all along: the pass rush has to marry with the pass coverage. Sometimes its a coverage, sometimes its a rush, coach Jay Gruden said.M & M BOYS RETURN: The Eagles were missing leading rusher Ryan Mathews and leading receiver Jordan Matthews in last weeks 32-14 loss at Cincinnati. Both are expected to return from injuries this week to help a struggling offense.With the addition of Ryan coming back, it definitely gives us depth and a bigger back back there, and hopefully we can get back to running the ball like we did a few weeks ago, coach Doug Pederson said.HOME-FIELD DOMINANCE: The Eagles are 4-1 at home and have outscored opponents 121-65. But the Redskins have scored 72 points combined in the last two games in Philadelphia.---AP Sports Writer Stephen Whyno in Ashburn, Virginia, contributed to this report.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddiBasket Adidas Nmd r2 Pas Cher . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Basket Adidas Nmd Femme Pas Cher . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im lking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. http://www.basketnmdpascher.fr/pas-cher-basket-nmd-noir.html . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Basket Adidas Nmd Homme Pas Cher . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. st-350.html" target="_blank">Fausse Yeezy Bst 350 v2 Pas Cher . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East.STARS AND STINKERS FOR THE SHARKS IN THE NRL GRAND FINAL1. BEN BARBA - Capped off a brilliant season with an assured performance at the back and the Sharks opening try from an old-fashioned scrum play. 82. SOSAIA FEKI - Calm under pressure out of the in-goal before a left knee injury forced him off early in the second half. 6.53. JACK BIRD - Could barely use his right arm after twisting it in a tackle but battled on for a brave second half. 7.54. RICKY LEUTELE - Typically solid in defence with a few hard runs. 7.55. VALENTINE HOLMES - Showed the speed and agility thats made him a success in the NRL. Four tackle busts. 86. JAMES MALONEY - One of the best on field. His big game experience proved invaluable, creating plenty of opportunities and bting 3/3 for the win. 97. CHAD TOWNSEND - A solid kicking game and reliable in defence, despite an early dropped offload from Fifita. 7.58. ANDREW FIFITA - A freak. Made 23 runs for 189m, 12 tackle busts and scored the match-winning try under the posts in the 70th minute. 9.59. MICHAEL ENNIS - At his pesky best in hiis farewell match.dddddddddddd Gave away a penalty in the first set but made a team-high 41 tackles. 810. MATT PRIOR - Continued his solid finals form with a mammoth 189m effort, despite time out with concussion. 811. LUKE LEWIS - A warrior and relentless as ever. Clive Churchill medallist. Slid to within centimetres of the Sharks first try. 912. WADE GRAHAM - Copped a couple of big knocks and struggled at times. A few gd kicks but missed seven tackles. 613. PAUL GALLEN - A typically powerful performance from the skipper. Set up Barbas try. 8INTERCHANGE14. GERARD BEALE - A couple of nice plays under pressure in limited minutes. 6.515. CHRIS HEIGHINGTON - Had an immediate impact with some barnstorming runs and handy carries. 716. SAM TAGATESE - Only saw eight minutes but was solid in his first outing in five weeks. 6.517. JASON BUKUYA - Made plenty of metres before being taken off with a nasty concussion in the second half. 7.5 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 24 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen