e, but it is pretty incredible. Really

in Bewerbung 07.10.2019 13:49
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

[u][/u
KENT, Ohio -- Jimmy Hall scored 22 points and grabbed nine rebounds and Jaylin Walker and Jerrelle DeBerry each had 13 points off the bench to lead Kent State past Division III-member Hiram 111-55 on Friday night.Halls 3-point play off a layup 103 before halftime put Kent State on top 28-5. The Golden Flashes led 54-24 at intermission. Mitch Petersons 3 put Kent State up 69-28 with 16:27 remaining.The Golden Flashes went on to score 57 points in the second half, and Kent State has now topped 50 points in its last three halves of play.Kyle Deckerd led the Terriers with 11 points.Kent State leads the all-time series with Hiram 21-13, and Fridays game ended a 73-year gap in the series that started in the 1915-16 season. It was the first matchup between the two since the end of World War II.Blue Jays Jerseys 2019 . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Wholesale Blue Jays Jerseys . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/ . -- The bs poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Blue Jays Jerseys China . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Fake Blue Jays Jerseys .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again.SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- Baltusrol now holds more than one memory for Jimmy Walker and caddie Andy Sanders.Sixteen years ago, the pair met during a practice round at the 10th tee on the Upper Course at Baltusrol Golf Course at the 2000 U.S. Amateur.Sunday night, the two were enjoying Walkers first major victory.We brought it up earlier in the week and we were hitting balls pretty much in the same spot, so we talked about it a little bit, Sanders said. Not a ton. We knew this is where it started, though. That we would end up winning a major at the first place we met is pretty crazy.Walker shot a bogey-free 3-under 67 to win the PGA Championship, becoming the fourth first-time major champion this year.Finishing with a dramatic par on the 18th hole, Walker wound up one shot ahead of the No.1 player in the world, Jason Day, who make a 15-ft eagle putt on the par-5 18th one group earlier.I said, `You hit your shot and it doesnt matter, Sanders told Walker after seeing Day make the eagle.After Walker secured victory on the 18th, he pumped his fist in the air, tk off his hat and made a beeline to Sanders. There, the two embraced and shk hands on the course that now will be remembered for more than where two young golfers first crossed paths.I always knew his name, but never got to meet him until right there over there, over on the 10th tee on the Upper Course, Sanders said. But yeah, very impressed with him from the get-go and we spent a lot of time with each other from then on.At the 2000 U.S. Amateur, Walker didnt qualify for the 64-man match play, but Sanders did and lost in the first round. Bragging rights could surely have been on the table, but Sanders thinks otherwise.I think he is doing fine, Sanders said. I dont need to give him stuff about that. Hes obviously a lot better player.Walker recalls the mutual admiration society the two men immediately had when they met.I could remember thinking when I met him, I was like, `Wow, thats Andy Sanders, hes from Houston. Hes really gd, Walker said. Hes really gd and he tells me, `Wow, thats Jimmy Walker, he hits it really far.But this is where we met. Weve been together a long time. And to win our sixth event, first major here where we met, thats just col.ddddddddddddSanders was a top golfer himself in college, playing in the Palmer Cup in 1999. Following his graduation from the University of Houston on a golf scholarship, he played the Nationwide Tour from 2002-04.Walker and Sanders actually traveled together on small tours, but in January 2004, Sanders got into a head-on car accident that knocked him out of his first three tournaments. In April, he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.Sanders tried to go back to playing, but it was t taxing. Instead, Sanders decided to caddie for Jason Schultz in 2007.It was at a Nationwide Tour event in West Virginia in 2007 when Sanders and Walker reconnected. Walker called Sanders to ask him for a putting lesson.He asked me to come lk at it on Monday, Sanders said. He had been playing decent, he said, but the putts werent going in and the balls werent rolling in like he wanted it to. And I dont know, I gave him a couple things and he ended up winning that week.In 2008, Walker called and asked Sanders to join him as his caddie on the PGA Tour.I think it was a pretty natural fit when it came time to get back out on tour and play and stuff like that, Sanders said.The two have made quite the duo over the past eight years on the PGA Tour, and Sanders said this could be just the start of an even brighter future for Walker.Its been fun, Sanders said. Who knew it would bring me right here, but it is pretty incredible. Really proud of him.After Sanders congratulated Walker by the hole on 18, Walkers oldest child, Mclain, gave Sanders an energetic high-five, and Walkers wife, Erin, gave him a hug. Erin said she had to try keeping their two children quiet as their dad was finishing up his final putt.When Walker knocked in the 3-fter, there were two winners.I think its special for both of us, Walker said. I know its special for both of us. Its pretty emotional. I mean, he grinded it out this week. He read putts great, didnt let me hit a shot until I was ready, made sure everything was gd. I mean, I think we did a great job this week communicating and talking shots. Just we were in sync. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 14 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen