State (3-4, 3-0 Sun Belt) opened with the first 28 points and le

in Spam Area!!! 07.10.2019 07:23
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- After Eric Berry returned an interception for a touchdown late in the first half, he delivered the ball to his mom in the stands.When Berry lined up to defend a 2-point conversion late in the game, he remembered some advice from his father, who played running back for the University of Tennessee.My dad always told me the most important point of the game is the extra point, Berry said. A lot of people take that play off. Its an opportunity to make something happen and Im going to make the most of it.Berry stepped in to intercept Matt Ryans pass and didnt stop running until he reached the end zone at the other end of the field, a 99-yard return that gave the Kansas City Chiefs two points and a 29-28 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.Eric is the heart and soul of this team, quarterback Alex Smith said. The embodiment of what were about, and thats selflessness and hard work, giving it up for the guy next to you. Thats all Eric talks about and its real. Its sincere. Theres no phoniness about it. Its from the heart.Berry certainly approaches the game with a different mindset than most players.Toward the end of the 2014 season, he began experiencing chest pain. A mass was found. In early December, he got the scary diagnosis: Hodgkins lymphoma.Berry, who grew up in suburban Atlanta, returned to the city for treatment that helped him beat the disease. That was not lost on him as he tk the field at the Georgia Dome, playing in Atlanta for the first time in his pro career.He shed plenty of tears -- and stole the show.The pick six came with 37 seconds remaining in the first half of a 13-13 game. Matt Ryan lked to connect with Taylor Gabriel over the middle, but Berry read it all the way. He stepped in front of the pass, spun away from would-be tackler Devonta Freeman and tip-toed down the sideline, managing to stay in bounds before one last long stride into the end zone.I was just reading my keys, Berry said. A lot of film study.He found his mom in the stands -- wearing his No. 29 jersey -- and made sure she got the ball.I just knew I was going to do it. I made up my mind before the game, Berry said. It wont amount to the things shes given me, and my dad t. So many nights I was just crying on their shoulder and trying to make sense of everything that was going on. They told me to keep pressing, keep pressing. Youll be back and be able to play the game the way you want to play the game.The Chiefs (9-3) stretched their lead to 27-16 before the Falcons rallied. Freeman scored on a 1-yard run with just under 12 minutes remaining. A 2-point try failed, but Atlanta got the ball back. Ryan scrambled for a key first down to keep the drive alive, and then hked up with Aldrick Robinson on a 5-yard TD pass.Now leading 28-27, the Falcons understandably went for 2 again, lking to extend their margin to a field goal. Berry couldve gotten down after his team surrendered the go-ahead touchdown; instead, he buckled down.Ryan never saw the safety.Ive played for a long time, made a lot of really gd plays and made some pr plays, Ryan said. That wasnt one of my best.For Berry, it couldnt have been any better.He wasnt alone, either.Former Georgia State receiver Albert Wilson, who played his college ball in this same stadium, had a 55-yard touchdown on a fake punt for the Chiefs. Former Georgia star Justin Houston had a sack. Another ex-Bulldog, Ramik Wilson, tied for the team lead with nine tackles.It was great to see our whole contingency from Georgia and from Atlanta come back home and make plays, Kansas City coach Andy Reid said. No one more than 29 did today. He was phenomenal.---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry .---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Nike Baseball Jerseys . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Nike Baseball Jerseys 2020 . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. https://www.fakebaseballjerseys.com/ . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Fake Nike Baseball Jerseys China .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Custom Baseball Jerseys . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. JONESBORO, Ark. -- Justice Hansen had a career-high four TD passes and Arkansas State beat Louisiana-Monroe 51-10 for the Red Wolves 12th consecutive Sun Belt victory on Saturday night.Arkansas State (3-4, 3-0 Sun Belt) opened with the first 28 points and led 42-3 at halftime. The Red Wolves lost their first four to start the season but rebounded with three straight wins since beginning the conference slate.Hansen completed 21 of 36 passes for 303 yards with no interceptions before backup Chad Voytik rrelieved him late in the third quarter.dddddddddddd Hansen also had his first career TD run, a 6-yard keeper late in the second quarter.Warren Wand had two TD catches and a TD run and Johnston White ran seven times for 72 yards.Thomas Koufie scored for the Redhawks (2-6, 1-3) on a 61-yard run late in the third quarter and Craig Ford kicked a 21-yard field goal in the second. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 318 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen