to train at his club in Singapore ahead of the Beijing Olympics.W

in Bewerbung 06.10.2019 10:09
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Ferraris 2016 car is capable of closing the gap to Mercedes on the evidence of winter testing, according to Sebastian Vettel. The new SF16-H proved the quickest car on five of the eight days of Barcelona testing, with Vettel and team-mate Kimi Raikkonen posting the four fastest lap times of the winter.Ferrari enjoyed a mini renaissance in 2015, winning three races after going through the previous season without a victory, but Mercedes still dominated the world championship and ended the year with their 12th one-two race finish in Abu Dhabi. But, armed with a new car which is more revolutionary than most, Vettel believes they are in better shape heading to the first race in Melbourne on March 20.We have to see if this car can be a winner, but I think that the first impression was gd and everything we have built is positive, said Vettel after he ended the winter on top of the timesheet. Sky F1s Ted Kravitz talks to Sky Germanys Sandra Baumgartner about the Mercedes-Ferrari battle and the likelihd of a German winner in 2016 So, overall, I am happy with the feeling in the car. And we are happy with the step we have made.We try to close the gap to the cars in front, which has been quite big last year. I think we did a gd job during the last season and now I think that the new car can close the gap even more, but we have to be patient a little bit longer, for a couple of weeks at least.Raikkonen, whose results have underwhelmed since his return to Ferrari in 2014, ended pre-season with the outright fastest time after lapping fractionally quicker than Vettel on the ultrasoft tyres. Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel says safety should come before style when discussing Formula 1s new Halo device The Finn believes the team have a very gd package, but Melbourne will prove if their theories are correct.I have no idea what the others are doing, lap times may vary with different tyres and fuel levels, but we know what we are doing and we are pretty happy with the way the car is handling, Raikkonen said.I think we have a very gd package. Time will tell if it is gd enough. Whats the F1 pecking order? Conclusions from pre-season testing in Barcelona The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky Sports F1. The race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: Rosberg: Ferrari could be ahead Whats the F1 pecking order? Austin Pruitt Jersey . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shtout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Chaz Roe Rays Jersey . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/526i-jesus-aguilar-jersey-rays.html . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Rays Jerseys China . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - gd for ninth in the Western Conference. Don Zimmer Jersey . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. SINGAPORE -- It was a photo taken with Michael Phelps that inspired Joseph Schling to Olympic gold. So when he was mobbed by fans on his return to Singapore, he made sure he posed for a few.Hundreds packed Singapores Changi Airport as the 21-year-old Schling returned from Rio de Janeiro with an Olympic gold medal around his neck on Monday. He beat his idol in the 100-meter butterfly to deliver the first ever Olympic gold medal for the city-state of 5.54 million.Definitely the highlight of my life, he told the crowd. Thank you everyone for coming. This (gold) is not for me. This is for everyone. Thank you guys.Schling, who attends the University of Texas, will spend four days celebrating in events in Singapore, including an open-top parade.Sim Siew Png arrived at the airport seven hours early in the hopes of seeing his hero.I wanted to see the golden boy, the 17-year-old Sim said as he clutched a pair of red swimming trunks that he hoped to get autographed. Watching the moment live on television left me excited and happy. My family was screaming.Sim was recalling Saturdays showdown in Rio where Schling built a big lead and won in an Olympic record of 50.39 seconds. Phelps, the most decorated Olympian of all time, South Africas Chad le Chlos and Laszlo Cseh of Hungary shared a three-way tie for silver.Schlings father, Colin, did not travel to Rio but said hed dreamed of the Singapore anthem being sung in the Olympic stadium.ddddddddddddThey did it this time, he said. That made my day.I got a feeling that Michael gave him some words of praises. Im glad my son also showed respect. That goes well with me, he said. Now we have to aim for the world record.Schling spent more than an hour thanking his supporters Monday, signing autographs and posing for photos with fans as people screamed and chanted his name.Schling was just a 13-year-old kid in 2008 when Phelps showed up to train at his club in Singapore ahead of the Beijing Olympics.While other kids rushed at Phelps wanting photos, Schling was frozen. He couldnt believe his swimming idol was in front of him. Eventually, he mustered the courage to ask for a picture, t.A lot of this is because of Michael, Schling said after his victory. Hes the reason why I want to be a better swimmer.Schling is already inspiring young Singaporeans.I came to support him because hes friendly, approachable and very nice to little children, Judy Eng said, recounting how her nine-year-old son was on the receiving end of one such swimming pep talk.Not only is Schling a gd role model, hes also a little wealthier now t.By winning his countrys first Olympic gold, Schling earned a bonus of $1 million Singapore dollars or nearly US$750,000. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 400 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen