ows it better than Luck.Its no fun (sitting out), but once youre out, you have to d

in Bewerbung 01.10.2019 14:22
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

At the conclusion of the 2016 season, WNBA superstar and four-time Olympic gold medalist Tamika Catchings will retire, but her legacy will live on. Prior to her final regular-season game against the Dallas Sky tonight, Nike Basketball paid tribute to Catchings by reminding the world of her greatness on the basketball court -- and more importantly, off of it.This season, she embarked on a 12-city Legacy Tour with the purpose of giving. In each city, she held fundraising parties and her Catch The Stars Foundation issued grants to local partners that promote literacy, fitness, and mentoring.Can you think of a more selfless retirement tour in sports? Neither can we.Perhaps it is true that our blessings come tenfold when we do for others without expecting much in return. The same week Catchings wrapped up her tour, she grabbed her 3,308th career rebound to pass Lisa Leslie and become the WNBA all-time leader in rebounds.Congratulations on a brilliant career, on and off of the court. Thank you, Tamika Catchings.Cheap Shoes . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Discount Shoes . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. https://www.fakeshoeswholesale.com/ . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still lking for his first win this year. He will lk to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Shoes Sale . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Shoes China . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others.INDIANAPOLIS -- Andrew Luck lked gd and sounded even better Monday.More importantly, he said all the right things.A little more than a week after entering the concussion protocol and four days after missing his first game of the season, the Indianapolis Colts franchise quarterback returned to the practice field -- an optimistic sign he could play next Monday night against the New York Jets.You have to be prudent with your brain, cautious is maybe the wrong word, Luck said. Theres a protocol for a reason and we have to do this by the bk. I believe I have and the doctors and trainers have done a gd job of sort of holding my hand to get through this process.Luck complained of concussion-like symptoms following a Nov. 20 win over Tennessee.It wasnt immediately clear when Luck was injured and he shed no additional light on what happened during his first interview since getting hurt. He also said it was the first time hes been diagnosed with a concussion.Coach Chuck Pagano acknowledged Monday that Luck had already cleared several steps of the protocol and is expected to take the next one when he returns to a full practice Wednesday.If Luck does well enough, an independent doctor could subsequently clear Luck to play in next weeks game against the Jets (3-.Lucks backup, the rarely used Scott Tolzien , struggled in Thursdays loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.When word spread around the Colts locker rm that Luck could return Monday night, the news was welcomed.Scott did a great job, but any time you can be healthy as an offense you have a chance to be successful, center Ryan Kelly said.Kelly missed most of Thursdays game with a left shoulder injury and is hopeful of returning at the Jets. Receiver T.Y. Hilton (lower back) and outside linebacker Robert Mathis (biceps) also did not finish the game.If Luck, Kelly, Hilton and safety Clayton Geathers (concussion)) all return this week, the timing couldnt be better.dddddddddddd.Indy (5-6) needs to string together wins over the final five weeks to chase down AFC South leader Houston (6-5) and second-place Tennessee (6-6). The Colts already swept both meetings with the Titans this season.The reeling Jets have lost three straight. The Colts still have home games against the Texans and Jacksonville and road trips to Minnesota and Oakland.Luck gives Indy the best chance to make up ground.The Colts missed the postseason last season for the first time in four years and they havent missed the playoffs in back-to-back seasons since 1997 and 1998.But staying healthy the past two seasons has been difficult for Luck.Hes already been sacked a league-high 35 times and been hit several more times this season, before sitting out Thursday night.In 2015, Luck spent more than half the season on the sideline with a variety of injuries including a lacerated kidney that cost him the final seven games. The Colts went 6-3 in Lucks absence.The difference this season is that Indy doesnt have a longtime veteran with Super Bowl experience to bail them out, so they need Luck to continue lining up, getting up and making plays over this final stretch.And nobody knows it better than Luck.Its no fun (sitting out), but once youre out, you have to do what you can to help your team, Luck said. I feel great. Im 100 percent. Im ready to go.Game notesPagano was asked whether Mathis was considered day to day after the long weekend. Pagano responded: Yeah, you could say that. ... Outside linebacker Trent Cole, who has been on injured reserve, returned to the practice field Monday but has not yet been activated.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 162 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen