very bright guy, very hard working guy, he said. Really understands

in Bewerbung 30.09.2019 10:56
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

MURRAY, Ky. -- Eli Jenkins threw for 261 yards and a touchdown, Roc Thomas ran for three more scores and Jacksonville State notched 535 yards in total offense to beat Murray State 33-15 on Saturday to remain undefeated in Ohio Valley Conference play.The Gamecocks (9-1, 6-0) had 535 yards to Murray States 178, held the Racers (4-6, 4-3) to 40 yards rushing and scored three fourth-quarter TDs.Jenkins was 23 of 44 with two interceptions and hit Jamari Hester on a 23-yard pass to open the scoring. Hester had six receptions for 102 yards.Thomas (165 yards on 10 carries) scored on a 7-yard run, on an 8-yarder and on a 75-yarder. Josh Clemons scored on a 1-yard plunge in the fourth quarter.KD Humphries threw two TD passes for Murray State, a 1-yarder to Jordon Gandy and a 2-yarder to Mitch Stults.Wholesale Adidas Nmd r1 Uk .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Adidas Nmd Trainers Uk Sale .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/ . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. st-trainers-outlet-deals.html" target="_blank">Cheap Ultra Bst Wholesale . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Adidas Nmd Chukka Outlet . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday.HOUSTON -- Will Fuller has avoided the slow start many rkie receivers endure and leads the Houston Texans and all first-year players with 323 yards receiving.The speedy Fuller has also pitched in on special teams, taking the first punt return of his career 67 yards for a touchdown last weekend to earn AFC special teams player of the week honors.And still coach Bill OBrien is lking for more from the 22-year-old as he heads into his fifth game on Sunday at Minnesota .Hes got a long way to go, OBrien said. I know that sounds crazy to you guys, but hes got a long way to go. I mean he can improve in so many different areas.Fullers speed has always been his best quality, and it was only talked about more after he ran a blazing 4.32 40-yard dash at the NFL combine. But entering the draft, some wondered if his other skills were gd enough to succeed as an NFL receiver.The 21st overall pick in this years draft quickly allayed those fears, grabbing five receptions for 107 yards and a touchdown in Houstons opener to become the first first-round pick to have a 100-yard receiving game in his debut since 1984. In Week 2, he finished with four catches for 104 yards to become the first player drafted in the first round to start his career with consecutive 100-yard receiving games.Fuller has slowed down a bit in the past two weeks, with 31 and 81 yards receiving, respectively, but that hasnt stopped people around the league from taking notice.Vikings coach Mike Zimmer was asked about the challenges Fullers speed presents.Its nerve-wracking to say the least, he said. He is a big-play receiver and hes doing a great job.The soft-spoken Fuller hates talking about himself and simply wont discuss his early success.Im just moving on, he said. We still have a long season so (theres) a lot of rm for me to improve.ddddddddddddSo Im not going to just dwell on something that happened last week.Quarterback Brock Osweiler isnt surprised that Fuller is off to a great start.Will has done such a great job through the first four games because of his work ethic, Osweiler said. A lot of players leave during the summer, and he stayed here. I think that says a lot about him. I think it says a lot about him as a person.Fuller believes that building a gd relationship with Osweiler has been the most important factor in how his season has gone so far.Getting on the same page as your quarterback is a big thing, he said. He has to trust you for anything to start.Fuller is a meticulous student of the game, and OBrien said he often sees Fuller jotting down notes during meetings when hes being given tips or criticism.Hes a very bright guy, very hard working guy, he said. Really understands ftball. Hes an instinctive player. Hes done a gd job of taking care of his body ... I think the college program that he comes from, Notre Dame, trained him very well in how to practice and how to do things off the field.Fuller doesnt understand why his note-taking is a subject of conversation and shrugged his shoulders when asked about why he does it.It just helps me remember stuff, he said. When I get a tip or something, I just want to write it down so I dont forget about it.Fuller and teammate and Pro Bowl receiver DeAndre Hopkins will be challenged this week in facing a Minnesota defense that limited Odell Beckham to three receptions for a career-low 23 yards in a win over the Giants last weekend.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 112 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen