ning bell. I cant be lazy because hes a good coun

in Bewerbung 30.09.2019 10:55
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- Rockies pitcher Jeff Hoffman could have pointed a finger at his shortstop.But he declined after Colorado was routed by the San Diego Padres, 14-1, on Thursday.Hoffman (0-3) lasted 2 2/3 innings, but it was hardly all by his own doing. He gave up seven unearned runs, six hits and two walks. It was his shortest stint in his four career starts.The Padres dinged Hoffman with a seven-run third, highlighted by Ryan Schimpfs three-run blast. It tied a season-high for runs in an inning for the Padres after they sent 11 batters to the plate. But San Diego had a little help from Cristhian Adames as all the runs were unearned.The error doesnt mean anything, Hoffman said. That stuff happens. You just got to go out and make the next pitch and get out of it.With Luis Sardinas at third, Jon Jays two-out grounder kicked off Adames glove at shortstop for a run-scoring error. Wil Myers, Solarte and Dickerson followed with singles, with the last two bringing in runs.Then Schimpf went deep over the fence in center field. Sardinas got on for the second time in the inning with an RBI single for a 7-0 lead.Errors certainly hurt but you got to put the inning down at some point, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. I think it was just a matter of his command and getting in tough counts.San Diego tacked on three runs in the fifth on Richards RBI groundout after German Marquez walked the bases loaded in his major league debut. Jankowski added a two-run single.Clayton Richard pitched seven scoreless innings in stifling the Rockies.Schimpf, a rkie second baseman, hit his 18th home run of the season, all coming since July 1.Richard (2-3) was sharp as he scattered six hits, walked two and had eight strikeouts.After two earlier stints with the Padres, Richard was claimed off waivers when released by the Chicago Cubs on Aug. 3. It was his second impressive start since Aug. 27, when he blanked the Miami Marlins over seven innings in a win.Keith Hessler and Brandon Morrow pitched the final two innings. Adames spoiled the shutout with a one-out homer in the ninth off Morrow.Every position player in the Padres starting lineup had a hit. Travis Jankowski, Yangervis Solarte, Alex Dickerson and Schimpf had two each. Derek Norris added a two-run homer in the eighth.TRAINERS RMRockies: Reinstated RHP Jason Motte from the DL. Motte has been out since July 26 with a strained right rotator cuff.Padres: RHP Jarred Cosart could miss his next start after straining his right groin and hamstring when leaping for an errant throw on Wednesday.UP NEXTRockies: RHP Tyler Chatwd (10-9, 3.94) is 6-1 on the road, with a 1.82 ERA which leads the majors. Hes 2-0 with a 1.84 ERA in two starts against the Padres this year.Padres: RHP Luis Perdomo (7-8, 5.92) has given up three earned runs or less in 10 of his last 14 starts. Two of the wins have come against the Rockies, one in relief.tballjerseys.com/" target="_blank">Cheap Ftball Jerseys Authentic . Wdson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. tballjerseys.com/" target="_blank">Wholesale Ftball Jerseys . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. tballjerseys.com/" target="_blank">https://www.fakeftballjerseys.com/ . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. tballjerseys.com/" target="_blank">Cheap Ftball Jerseys . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. tballjerseys.com/" target="_blank">Fake Ftball Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate.Anthony Crollas rollercoaster career dipped so low he almost quit four years ago, but on Saturday he believes it will hit new heights.The Briton defends his WBA world lightweight title against Venezuelas Jorge Linares (40-3, 27 KOs) in front of Crollas home fans at the Manchester Arena.The winner will be acclaimed the divisions No. 1 but four years ago Crolla (31-4-3, 13 KOs) was contemplating a change of jobs following defeats to British rivals Derry Mathews and Gary Sykes.The 29-year-old was then left on the brink of retirement in Decemeber 2014 when he suffered a fractured skull and broken ankle after he interrupted a neighbours house from being burgled and was attacked. Crolla had caught up with the burglars, who then hit him with a concrete slab.Its tough to put into words how my career has changed, its been a right rollercoaster, Crolla told ESPN. Ive never doubted I could get to this level but it lked very unlikely at various points of my career.I never once thought about packing it in but when I fought Kieran Farrell in 2012 my career was on the line and there was a job waiting for me to start on the Monday morning, because it would have been hard to come back if I had lost that make or break fight.Ive come so far in four years and I would be lying to say I thought I would be fighting the likes of Linares for the world title back then. I thought I might have to retire a couple years ago as well with injuries.Linares has not fought for nearly a year because of a fractured right hand and was stripped of the WBC belt because of his lay-off.Despite entering Saturdays fight as challenger, Linares is still widely regarded as the worlds leading lightweight and last year stopped Londoner Kevin Mitchell.But Crolla has been in inspired form since lifting the WBA belt and makes a second defence against Linares after two knockout wins over Darleys Perez and Ismael Barroso.I feel with my momentum now I can achieve anything, Crolla said. Confidence is a great thing to be running on and Im a happy fighter.You grow as a fighter and a person. IIve matured later than other fighters and Ive made a few tweaks in training which has helped t.ddddddddddddIve changed my strength and conditioning work and do things like yoga as well, which has helped me in the ring. The general conception is that Linares is No. 1 at the weight and I see beating him will make me the main man.I feel better than ever right now. Arguably Linares is number one in the division, but I believe its myself and others would argue otherwise. On Saturday we will find out who is the best.Linares, 31, was last in action when he knocked out Ivan Cano in four rounds, but Crolla says the lay-off is irrelevant and plans to box clever against his dangerous challenger who has registered four successive stoppage wins in four different countries.Ive watched him for years, even before I thought I might fight him, and technically hes brilliant, Crolla said. Hes had a bit of time out but he lked sharp in training in the video he put on social media so hes been working hard.He likes to fight at his pace and I cant allow that and Ive got to be switched on from the opening bell. I cant be lazy because hes a gd counter puncher.I have to use my brain in this fight. Ive been working hard on my boxing ability and my angles because hes t gd to walk in straight lines.Crolla visited the Manchester United training ground last week and hopes some of the players will be ringside to cheer him on at the Manchester Arena after the English Premier League sides game with Leicester City earlier in the day.As a United fan it was very special to be able to watch them train, meet a few of the players and the manager, Crolla added. I dont definitely know who is coming and weve got Leicester that day but hopefully Wayne Rney, Michael Carrick and Ashley Young will be there.The crowd in Manchester gives me that extra gear and they will be better than ever. I just want to do them proud and give them a gd night. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 832 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen