round for a 17-under total of 196. L

in TeeLeague 30.09.2019 10:28
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

WALTHAM, Mass. -- Boston Celtics big man Al Horford is still dealing with the lingering effects of a concussion and is uncertain when hell play again.Horford, who was concussed when he was inadvertently struck by a teammate at practice on Oct. 31, went on Bostons recent two-game road trip with hopes of returning to action but said he is simply not ready to play.Im just not where I want to be right now, but trying to work through it, Horford said after going through a light workout with his teammates Tuesday. This is something very new to me, so its just trying to get used to this.Pressed on whats holding him back, Horford declined to elaborate on his progression through the NBAs concussion protocol.Im not at liberty to discuss a lot of those things yet, Horford said. On-the-court-wise, the times that Ive been on, I felt gd with my workouts. Its just to play, Im just not there yet.Asked if he might be ready to play Friday against the Golden State Warriors, Horford said simply that hes antsy to play again.Ive been very motivated to come back. This is just something very different, Horford said. Like Ive said, I havent dealt with anything like this before. So were really taking it day by day. Thats just all I can do right now.Horford later added that he is a competitor.I want to be out helping my team, and us growing together, he said. But the last thing I want to do is have a setback, come in when Im not supposed to, and set myself back for a longer period of time.Were trying to be as smart as we can about this. I just want to make sure that when Im ready to go, Im gd to go.Horford signed a four-year, $113 million contract with the Celtics this summer. As the Celtics battle injuries at the start of the season, teammates are hopeful Horford will feel gd enough to return sn.We want him back and hopefully hell be back sner rather than later, Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas said. You cant mess with the brain. You cant mess with the head. If hes not feeling like himself, then he has to wait until he is.The Celtics have gone 3-4 in the seven games that Horford has missed. Boston also has been without Jae Crowder (ankle) for much of the same stretch, and the teams defense has suffered without the pair.Crowder will not play Wednesday against the Dallas Mavericks, his former team, but he engaged in shting drills after practice. Cheap Hockey Jerseys Authentic .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Authentic Hockey Jerseys . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/ .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Cyber Monday Hockey Jerseys . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they lked comfortable. Custom Hockey Jerseys . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Zack RyderD.O.B.: May 14, 1985Billed height: 6-ft-2Billed weight: 224 poundsBilled from: Long Island, New YorkSignature move: Rough RyderNickname: Long Island Iced ZCatchphrase: W w w! You know it!WWE main roster debut: April 21, 2005College: Nassau County Community College (New York)WWE Accolades1-time Intercontinental champion; won on April 3, 2016 (WrestleMania 32)1-time United States champion; won on Dec. 18, 2011 (TLC)1-time WWE tag team champion (with Curt Hawkins); won on July 20, 2008 (Great American Bash)3-time Slammy Award winnerOther NotesCreated the popular YouTube show Z! True Long Island Story in 2011Released a music video entitled Hoeski in 2013 which appeared in the iTunes Top 100 Pop Music chart ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 313 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen