story was that he had been

in Mitglieder 28.09.2019 08:32
von DMT | 401 Beiträge

Alternatives to running for the bus Self Help Articles | November 18 Wholesale Jamel Dean Jersey , 2007
Why do some people always miss the bus? Maybe it's bad luck, and 'being in the wrong place at the wrong time'. Or maybe it's way past time for excuses and people have to start thinking and planning ahead, finding out what the bus timetable says and organising their lives, instead of embarrassing themselves. See what Internet Author Mike Scantlebury thinks. He might surprise you.

I live in a highly urbanised area. Sometimes, as I'm driving down the street, I see someone running for the bus. It always makes me laugh. There they are, hurrying Wholesale Sean Bunting Jersey , lking over their shoulder, desperately trying to attract the attention of the driver, waving their hands at them and begging them to stop, even though they are yards away from the official bus-stop. What chance have they got? If someone else is at the stop and flags down the bus, then there is a chance that it will take the person standing and waiting so long to get on the bus, pay their fare and get settled, that the person running up behind them will have the luck to get to the bus before the drs close and it sets off. But what a way to organise your life!

Firstly Wholesale Devin White Jersey , if you're running for the bus, it's probably true that you have no idea of the timetable. If you knew the time the bus was due, you could aim to get to the stop in plenty of time to catch it. If you're running to get there, it means you're so disorganised, you were still cleaning your teeth or putting on your make-up when you should have been leaving the house. Or, on the other hand, maybe you don't know bus times. Why? Because you're so disorganised you can't find that out. Or you don't care? You're prepared to live life 'on the edge' Cheap Mike Alstott Jersey , never knowing what will happen next, never planning ahead. Fine, but that means you miss the bus. Live with it. Don't embarrass yourself by being in the vicinity but not near enough to meet it at the stop and have to gird up your loins, swing your bags, and patter your little legs and get out of breath, hurrying as hard as you can but still running the risk of seeing the thing disappear up the road without you.

Second, it's not that important. There will be another bus along in a minute and you can get that one. If you don't believe that Cheap Noah Spence Jersey , then again, you haven't bothered to check the timetable. Or, more likely, you're the kind of person who can't face getting sorted and arrive at the bus-stop in gd time, but also can't face the disappointment of seeing the bus go without you. Live with it. Life is full of disappointment. The trick is to find a way not to let it ruin your day, and still have enough energy left to do the things that are important. Not likely! The person who runs for the bus is likely to be the person who is late for work; who misses coffee with their colleagues; who fails to answer the phone on time; who upsets the firm's most important client; and so on. Don't believe me? Check it out. Ask around in the office and see who's run for a bus recently. Then ask them what else is going wrong in their lives. Then take a seat. It's going to be a while.

Is this important? Well, I had a gd friend who spent years complaining he'd 'missed the bus'. His story was that he had been advised to buy shares in Microsoft in 1987 and he hadn't bothered. It cost him a lot of sleep since then. He kept dreaming of the millionaire he might have been. Well Cheap Kendell Beckwith Jersey , it's a sad tale, no? Well, no. The question I asked him was, 'So what shares did you invest in?' He lked at me as if I wa

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 729 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen