ollar. Tonight the Cavs take on the Los Angeles Clippers in a

in Mitglieder 28.09.2019 05:14
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Greeny and Golic welcome ESPN Radios Mike Golic Jr. (60 a.m. ET), ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski (70), ESPNs Field Yates (8:00), NHL Hall of Famer Brett Hull (8:45) and ESPN CFB analyst Joey Galloway (9:00) to the show on Friday.Get in touch with Mike & Mike by emailing (mikeandmike@espnradio.com) or tweeting (@MikeAndMike) the guys -- we will be with you from 6-10 a.m. ET. Follow all of the action on ESPN2, ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. Shoes Sale . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Shoes China . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. https://www.fakeshoeswholesale.com/ . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. Clearance Shoes . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a ft injury and ready to be put on St. Cheap Shoes . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. A six-game slate is on tap in the NBA for Thursday, and were here to help you win in daily fantasy contests.Below youll find the players our experts are building their teams around, as well as some players who will be highly owned but should be faded. Our panel today consists of Renee Miller, Joe Kaiser and Kyle Soppe.Players to build aroundKyle Soppe - Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee BucksLets not beat around the bush: part of the fun in playing DFS is aiming for the big prize. So while most owners turn their attention to a game that features an all-time offense against a much maligned defense when the Warriors host the Rockets, Im building my roster around Milwaukees finest. The Greek Freak dominating (22.7 points, 6.1 assists, 8.5 rebounds, 2.1 blocks, and 2.3 steals per game in November) and I think its sustainable. The versatility is unquestioned and with his usage percentage inside of eight feet increasing for a third consecutive season, this scoring spike is for real. He draws the second least efficient defense in basketball tonight and, with all due respect to Bojan Bogdanovic, who in the world is matching up with him on this Nets roster? Hes expensive...and hes worth every penny tonight.Renee Miller -- James Harden, Shting Guard, Houston RocketsYoure going to want to attack this game in DFS tonight. With a 230-point over/under, I cant wait to watch it either. Houstons terrible defensive efficiency and the fact that the Warriors are such heavy favorites might drive you to Stephen Curry or Kevin Durant as building blocks, but for me, theyre the stars Im diversifying with tonight. Many of my lineups will feature a very affordable Klay Thompson, but Harden is the star I cant live without. The fast pace and high total here, not to mention what hes doing night in and night out, suggest another easy 60-plus fantasy point performance.Joe Kaiser -- Klay Thompson, Golden State WarriorsShting guards have had a field day against Houston this season and not many are shting the ball as accurately or as confidently as Thompson over the past three weeks. Hes a reasonably priced option who has a gd chance to sht his way past his salary value on Thursday.ddddddddddddPlayers to fadeKyle Soppe - Marc Gasol, Memphis GrizzliesTonight will mark the Grizzlies fifth game in seven days, a grueling schedule that doesnt end with an easy matchup as the Magic rank as the sixth most efficient defense this season. The strong defensive metrics are nice (how about some more -- the Magic rank in the top 20 percent of the league in fewest points allowed and field goal percentage to opposing centers this season) and the impact figures to be magnified given that these are two of the seven slowest offenses in basketball. For annual fantasy, I love the well-rounded skill set and high usage that Gasol offers, but a tired version of him in a tough matchup? No thanks, Ill pass. In fact, I have him pegged as the third most valuable big man... in this game!Renee Miller -- Kevin Love, Power Forward, Cleveland CavaliersLove has been on a bit of a tear lately, with three of his past four games being exceptional in terms of fantasy points per dollar. Tonight the Cavs take on the Los Angeles Clippers in a well-balanced offensive and defensive game that should be super fun to watch. However, the Clippers are the NBAs No. 2 team in defensive efficiency and allow power forwards relatively few fantasy points (bottom five). The matchups will be tough for Cleveland up and down the court, and if Im spending up on the Cavs tonight, its going to be with LeBron James, not Love.Joe Kaiser -- Goran Dragic, Miami HeatI like to fade players against Utah because the Jazz slow the pace as much as any team in the league and that means fewer possessions and fewer opportunities in DFS. So why Dragic? Because Im not fading Hassan Whiteside with as well as hes been playing, thats why. Dragic has been the more inconsistent one out of Miamis top players this season, and this matchup against Utah has me lking elsewhere at point guard. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 73 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen