wrecked his car and ruled him out of qualifying. Ericsso

in Spam Area!!! 27.09.2019 11:18
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Minnesota Twins manager Paul Molitor labeled it unraveling.Twins right-hander Tyler Duffey (8-9) retired the first 10 hitters, striking out four. But he only got one out from the final seven batters he faced before being removed by Molitor in an 8-1 loss to the Kansas City Royals on Thursday night.After Cheslor Cuthberts single with one out in the fourth, Duffey walked three and hit a batter with Alex Gordons third career grand slam punctuating the inning. Duffey was replaced by Michael Tonkin after 3 2/3 innings, allowing five runs.Unraveling, thats one word you can use, Molitor said. He had a nice start to the game. He rolled through the first 10 hitters. But, you know, its just one of those things, the young guys, they get in certain situations where, as much as you preach to them to slow down, they just have trouble doing it.After Cuthberts hit, Duffey walked Lorenzo Cain and Kendrys Morales and hit Salvador Perez with a pitch with the bases loaded.Gordons been hot ever since he left our park, Molitor said. He just misplaced a fastball and youre lking at five runs on two hits. So, it was tough.The Royals have won five straight and eight of nine to move above .500 for the first time since July 22. Royals starting pitchers have a 1.61 ERA in the five-game winning streak, allowing 23 hits and six earned runs in 33 2/3 innings, striking out 27 and walking seven.Gordon, who was hitting .199 with 16 RBI on Aug. 9, extended his hitting streak to a season-best nine games, hiking his average to .219. Gordon has homered in three consecutive games.I think I tried to adjust by being better, and ultimately being worse, Duffey said. Just kind of missing arm side with a fastball, then I end up yanking a curveball and then the one that Gordon hit out wasnt necessarily a gd pitch to hit. It just went right into his swing path. And then, giving up a grand slam, thats what happens when you walk a guy and hit a guy. Thats a really gd lineup. I gave them some chances and they tk full advantage of it.Dillon Gee (5-6) picked up the Royals first victory from a No. 5 starter since May 31. The Royals are 9-21 is games started by the fifth starter.Gee, who is 3-6 in 10 starts, gave up a home run to Brian Dozier on his third pitch. It was Doziers 14th career leadoff homer and his 27th for the season. He has homered in five straight games against the Royals.That was the only run Gee would allow as he limited the Twins to four singles after the home run, walked one and struck out seven. Gees seven innings were a season high.He didnt throw t many heaters, Twins left fielder Robbie Grossman said. He really kept us off balance, threw his off-speed for strikes. That was a key for him.The Royals added three runs in the eighth with Morales and Eric Hosmer both driving in a run. The other run scored on a throwing error by center fielder Eddie Rosario.Cuthbert had three of the Royals seven hits, bringing his hit total to 100, which ranks second among AL rkies.TRAINERS RMRoyals: LHP Jason Vargas, who has not pitched this season after Tommy John surgery in July 2015, made his third rehab start Wednesday, giving up three runs and four hits, including two home runs, in 2 1/3 innings for Northwest Arkansas against Corpus Christi. He threw 42 pitches, 27 for strikes, while striking out one and walking none.UP NEXTTwins: RHP Jose Berrios yielded six runs, eight hits and a walk in two innings in his previous start, a 15-7 loss to Houston.Royals: RHP Edinson Volquez is 2-0 with a 2.95 ERA in three 2016 starts against the Twins. Clearance Air Jordan . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Cheap Air Jordan Online . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. https://www.fakejordanwholesale.com/ .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Air Jordan Black Friday . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Air Jordan Outlet . A big centre with all the tls to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Marcus Ericsson will undergo further medical checks before he is allowed to race in Sundays British Grand Prix, but showed no signs of injury on Saturday afternn following his big crash in final practice.Ericsson was taken to hospital after a huge impact with the barriers in FP3, which wrecked his car and ruled him out of qualifying. Ericsson returned to Silverstone once qualifying had finished and will start from the back of the grid pending a medical on Sunday morning.It was obviously a huge accident, he said. I went a bit t wide on the kerb in Turn 15 and touched the grass, which was a bit wet. I lost the car and this was followed by a big impact with the barriers. II went to the medical centre, but, because of the impact, they wanted to send me to hospital.dddddddddddd.Many check-ups have been done and things are lking gd. I am feeling a bit sore, but everything else is ok. It is obviously disappointing that I was not able to participate in qualifying, but the most important is that I am alright. I apologise to my car crew that I have caused them a lot of work.The steering wheel on Ericssons car became detached in the incident, but Sauber later confirmed it was due to his leg hitting the release collar following the initial impact. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 479 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen