gold medalist Gwen Jorgensen will run her first marathon in

in Spam Area!!! 26.09.2019 09:36
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SEVILLE, Spain -- Leonardo Bonucci and Mario Mandzukic scored late to give Juventus a 3-1 win at 10-man Sevilla on Tuesday and a spot in the Champions League knockout phase.Sevilla tk an early lead when Nicolas Pareja struck a long-distance volley that Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon didnt appear to see as the ball skimmed through a crowded area.Sevillas Franco Vasquez was sent off for two yellow cards in quick succession midway through the first half and Claudio Marchisio equalized with a penalty just before the break.Bonucci and Mandzukic then found the net in the final 10 minutes.Juventus, the five-time defending Serie A champion, leads Group H with 11 points, one more than Sevilla, the three-time defending Europa League champion.Lyon is next with seven points after beating Dinamo Zagreb 1-0 in the other group game, while Zagreb is last with none.Sevilla plays its last group game at Lyon while Juventus hosts Zagreb.Weve achieved our first objective of the season. But weve got to win against Dinamo Zagreb also. Nothing is a given in ftball, Bonucci said. We knew it would be difficult here and they scored with their first shot. But we did well to react and bring home the qualification.The build up to the match at the Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan was marred when a Juventus fan was stabbed during clashes the night before the game in a confrontation at a bar near the city center.Juventus was without prized forward Gonzalo Higuain due to a minor injury and Sevilla dominated early on, taking the lead when Juventus failed to clear a corner.Buffon is rarely beaten from beyond the area, especially by a volley from a center back, but the goalkeepers view of Parejas shot seemed to have been obstructed by a crowd of players.Parejas only other goal in the Champions League came in his competition debut in 2006 with Anderlecht.Still, Juventus four-man defense appeared confused.Juventus usually plays with a three-man back line but coach Massimiliano Allegri decided to shake things up with Andrea Barzagli and Medhi Benatia out injured and Giorgio Chiellini on the bench still working his way back to fitness.About 10 minutes later, Sergio Escudero nearly doubled Sevillas lead, shting just over the bar at the end of a counterattack.Sevilla dominated the opening 20 minutes and it wasnt until Mandzukic shot wide to waste a gd lk inside the area in the 27th that Juventus even threatened.In first-half added time, Bonucci was held inside the area as he fought for position on a corner, resulting in Marchisios penalty.Sevilla goalkeeper Sergio Rico was well positioned to stop Marchisios pr spot kick but he let the ball go right underneath him.Sevilla coach Jorge Sampaoli was sent off early in the second half for protesting, having already irritated the match officials about the penalty before the break.Despite the man advantage and dominating possession, Juventus struggled to create opportunities in the second half.But then it was Bonuccis turn to be the center back who scored from long range. He t tk advantage of a failed clearance to blast in a long, low effort that was slightly deflected -- a near replica of Sevillas opener.Once they were a man down they closed all of the spaces and we had trouble finding space, Bonucci said. But fortunately, my left ft gave us a hand.Mandzukic sealed it by beating the offside trap and fling a defender before curling a shot around the onrushing Rico. Kobe Bryant Shoes From China . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Kobe Bryant Shoes Outlet . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. https://www.cheapkobebryantshoes.com/ . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team tk control of the game early. Cheap Kobe Bryant Shoes . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indr hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Kobe Bryant Shoes Deals . PETERSBURG, Fla. NEW YORK -- Olympic triathlon gold medalist Gwen Jorgensen will run her first marathon in November in New York.On Saturday, the 30-year-old Jorgensen became the first American to win the Olympic triathlon title when she crossed the finish line first in Rio de Janeiro. Four days later, she announced that shell run the New York City Marathon on Nov. 6.Jorgensen said in a news release Wednesday: This has been such an incredible year for me, and I thought what better way to continue to challenge myself than by runnning my first marathon.dddddddddddd The triathlon will always be my first love, but I am really lking forward to the marathon.As a college runner at Wisconsin, Jorgensen was the 2009 Big Ten Conference track champion in the 3,000 and 5,000 meters. She twice qualified for the NCAA meet in cross country.The run in an Olympic triathlon is 10 kilometers; a marathon is just over 42K. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 511 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen