total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed thre

in Spam Area!!! 26.09.2019 09:36
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- High-scoring DeMar DeRozan knows hes going to start getting some new lks and will have to find ways to make an impact when defenses are focusing on him.On Wednesday night, he found that opening in the third quarter, scoring 21 of his 24 points in the period to help the Toronto Raptors beat the 115-102 to snap a two-game skid.DeRozan ranks second in the NBA behind Russell Westbrk by averaging 30.5 points a game.He discussed the adjustments he made after scoring just three points in the first half.Just be aggressive. Just take it from how they were playing me, he said. I was trying to be a passer, get everybody else involved. Pick them apart. Just me understanding that teams are going to play me differently than they would have a week ago. Just me being more conscious of that and picking and chsing my spot.Raptors avoided losing three in a row for the first time since last November, and ended a nine-game losing streak in Houston.James Harden had 29 points and 15 assists for Houston, but also had 12 turnovers. The Rockets lost for the first time in four games.The Rockets trailed by 15 entering the third quarter before using a 9-2 run to open the second half and get to 56-48. That run was powered by a pair of 3-pointers by Trevor Ariza and a third by Patrick Beverley.DeRozan got hot sn after that, scoring all of Torontos points in an 11-7 run that extended the Raptors lead to 72-57 midway through the third quarter. DeRozan had a two-handed dunk during that stretch and capped it with a 3-pointer. He made 8 of 12 shots in that period, including both of his 3-point attempts and also had four assists and three rebounds in the frame. He finished with nine assists, five rebounds and two steals.When youre down (big) at halftime and he has not done anything you know you might be in a little bit of trouble because hes going to do something, Houston coach Mike DAntoni said. Hes that gd of a player.The Rockets cut into the lead with an 18-8 run, highlighted by 3-pointers from Ryan Anderson and Harden, to get within seven points with about 2 minutes remaining. But DeMarre Carroll hit a 3-pointer before a turnover by Harden led to a dunk by him to thwart the comeback attempt and extend the lead to 111-99 with 90 seconds left.The Raptors led by two early in the second quarter before going on 16-6 run to make it 46-34 with about 2 1/2 minutes in the first half. Kyle Lowry started that spurt with a 3-pointer and had six points in that span.TIP-INSRaptors: DeRozan received a technical foul in the third quarter. ... Carroll finished with 20 points and three blocks. ... Lowry had 17 points and nine assists. ... Jonas Valanciunas had 15 points and 16 rebounds.Rockets: Houston finished with 14 3-pointers, to give the team at least 10 in 14 straight games. ... Montrezl Harrell got a technical for taunting late in the second quarter. ... Wednesday was the first time Houston has lost since Beverley returned after missing the first 11 games after arthroscopic knee surgery. He had 10 points and 10 rebounds and four assists.TURNOVER AND OVERThe Rockets had a season-high 28 turnovers after averaging just 13.1 in their previous seven games. The Raptors converted those miscues into 33 points.I just think we didnt make characteristic plays, Ryan Anderson said. We didnt play like we really have been. I dont know what the reason was but ... we were just a little flat.SUPER SIMONESOlympic gold medalists Simone Biles and Simone Manuel were honored on the court during a timeout in the second quarter. Manuel was born in the Houston area and Biles now lives in the city. Biles won four gold medals and one bronze in gymnastics at the Rio Olympics this summer. Manuel two gold and two silver medals in swimming in Rio.UP NEXTRaptors: Travel to Milwaukee on Friday.Rockets: Travel to Sacramento on Friday to start a five-game trip. Adidas NMD XR1 Sverige . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Adidas NMD R2 Herr . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. http://www.nmdsverige.com/superstar-adidas-skor/herr.html .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Adidas NMD Sverige .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. NMD Rea . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. NEW YORK -- Outfielder Blake Rutherford, the 18th overall pick in this months amateur draft, has agreed to a minor league contract with the New York Yankees that includes a signing bonus of $3,282,000.The deal, announced Wednesday, is well over the slot value of $2,441,600 assigned to the pick.Rutherford hit .577 (45 for 7 with 13 doubles and four homers this year for Chaminaade College Preparatory Schl in West Hills, California.dddddddddddd. He had a .438 average in 249 at-bats over four seasons.New York said he will be assigned to the Gulf Coast League Yankees. New Yorks first 10 draft picks have reached agreements. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 43 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen