still getting better.Coaches and teammates have s

in Spam Area!!! 26.09.2019 09:35
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Guenther Steiner has ruled out the possibility of Haas switching brake supplier before the end of this season.Brake-related problems have become a regular theme during Haas maiden Formula One campaign and following further issues in Austin, where Esteban Gutierrez was forced to retire with disc failure, Steiner suggested the team could move away from current supplier Brembo. Ahead of this weekends Mexican Grand Prix, team boss Steiner moved to clarify the situation, confirming a change of brake material.[Its] just material, we dont need to change anything else, he said. We just use a different material. We didnt try this before as far as I know. It is a new material to us.When asked if Haas could swap brake suppliers ahead of next months Brazilian Grand Prix if the team endures more reliability woes in Mexico, Steiner replied: No. Brake material is very complex and therefore it isnt easy and so therefore we dont have to badmouth Brembo t much about it because it is very difficult.If you change to another material it takes a lot of lead time because it takes a long time to make and to make quantities is difficult because nobody makes big quantities and next year the brake material will be different because of the wider tyres and all that stuff.It would be very difficult to do anything for this year. I am confident we will find a solution tomorrow with Brembo to overcome the problem until the end of the year.Haas were also dogged by brake problems in Bahrain, Malaysia and Japan but fellow Brembo-supplied team Ferrari has not suffered similar issues this year. Steiner says he cannot explain why the problems have only affected his team.I cannot give you a straight answer because I dont know what Ferrari is running, he said. It is difficult for me to say. You say Ferrari hasnt got the problem, but I dont know what material they are running. I know they are running Brembo, but I dont know what kind of material. So I cannot answer that question why they have no problem.We need to find out with Brembo and for Brembo to come up with a solution so we dont have a problem or if we do something wrong, we are advised how to do it right because we have just done it how we have been told. If there is somewhere in our process something wrong with it, we have given our process to Brembo, and we havent heard this is wrong. Custom Oakland Athletics Jerseys .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Oakland Athletics Pro Shop . PAUL, Minn. https://www.cheapathleticsonline.com/ . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Oakland Athletics Shirts . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Chris Bassitt Jersey . -- The bs poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. INDIANAPOLIS -- When Houstons defense lks at T.Y. Hiltons game tape, it sees the Indianapolis Colts receiver as a real matchup problem.When Hilton lks back at the last two box scores against the Texans, he thinks he should have done more.On Sunday, the two-time Pro Bowler will head back to Houston, hoping to pierce the NFLs top-ranked pass defense.I havent been playing well against them the past two games, so I have to step my game up this week, Hilton said.Of course, there are explanations for what happened in 2015.Houston (3-2) relied heavily on its usually stout defenses, Andrew Luck missed both games with injuries and a struggling Colts offensive line forced backup quarterback Matt Hasselbeck to rely on short, quick throws that essentially tk away Hiltons biggest advantage -- stretching the field.This time, things will be different. Luck is expected to be behind center, J.J. Watt will miss the game with a back injury and Hilton appears primed to add another big game to his recent list.Three weeks ago, Hilton caught eight passes for 174 yards and his first touchdown of the season -- the game winner against the Chargers. Then, against an improving Jacksonville defense, he had seven receptions for 42 yards and another score. Last week, he finished with 10 catches, 171 yards and another game-winning score to get him into the AFCs top three in receptions (35) and yards (507).And with a share of the AFC South lead at stake Sunday, the Colts (2-3) dont expect Hilton to slow down.Theyre playing really gd ftball, both of them, offensive crdinator Rob Chudzinski said Thursday, referring to Luck and Hilton. As far as talking about T.Y. and the progress hes made, you see him becoming a complete, complete receiver and his route tree is expanding. Hes catching balls all over the field, short ones, long ones, middle ones, and hes really put his mind in this game and you see that.dddddddddddd.Over the last four years, not many passing combinations have burned the Texans secondary like Luck and Hilton.After losing his first game against the Texans, Luck has beaten his hometown team five straight times, with 12 TD passes and only three interceptions in the victories.Hilton has been more impressive.In eight career games against Houston, he has 43 catches, 778 yards and six TDs, and in the six hes played with Luck, Hilton has averaged 5.8 catches, 110.1 yards and one TD.Its enough to make Texans coach Bill OBrien take note.They throw it to him a lot for a gd reason. He can run underneath routes, obviously down the field routes, OBrien said. Got gd hands, great speed. Excellent route runner. Very competitive guy. Very, very difficult challenge for our defense.And the real problem is that the oldest receiver on the Colts roster is still getting better.Coaches and teammates have spoken frequently about the leadership role hes embraced, the precise routes hes running and the versatility hes added to his game this season.The numbers prove it.At this rate, Hilton will shatter career highs in all three major categories (82 receptions, 1,345 yards and seven touchdowns), and on Sunday night, hell try to show a national television audience just how much he can do against Houston.Game experience with a person is hard to replicate, Luck said. When you have it with multiple years with a guy, it makes it that much easier to play with him and easier to read body language, how he comes out of breaks and communication. I think we both have definitely put the work in to make it work.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 87 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen