Anna Karolina Schmiedlova of Slovakia won her first match on t

in TeeLeague 24.09.2019 10:19
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ST. LOUIS -- Dave Ryan won the U.S. Senior Amateur on Thursday for his first USGA championship, holding off Matthew Sughrue 2 up at Old Warson Country Club.The 62-year-old Ryan, from Taylorville, Illinois, beat two-time Senior Amateur champion Paul Simson in the round of 16 and two-time U.S. Mid-Amateur champion Tim Jackson in the semifinals in the event for players 55-and-older . Against Simson, Ryan had the third known hole-in-one on a par-4 hole in a USGA championship, acing the 270-yard 14th.Im still in shock, a state of shock, said Ryan, the Illinois Senior Amateur winner by nine strokes last week. For a guy from Taylorville, Illinois, to win a national championship, its unbelievable.The 57-year-old Sughrue is from Arlington, Virginia.Sughrue won the opening hole, and Ryan tk the next five, making a 12-fter for birdie on No. 2, a two-putt par to Sughrues bogey on No. 3, a 7-fter for birdie on No. 4, a 20-fter for birdie on No. 5 and a 15-fter for birdie on the par-5 sixth.My son gave me a video to watch from Dave Stockton, who is a great putter, Ryan said. I tk some of his tips and its like shting free throws, you just get over it, see the line, and let it go. And it worked this week. And it worked last week when I played in the state Senior Amateur in Illinois.Sughrue rallied to tie, taking the par-4 11th with a par, the par-5 12th and par-3 13th with birdies and the par-4 15th with a par.I was trying to hang on and thats when you get in trouble, Ryan said. You start getting the old steering wheel out and start steering it instead of letting it go. Once I missed that par putt on 15, it changed my mindset. I got more aggressive after that and I got back in battle mode.Ryan won the 621-yard, par-5 16th with a par. Sughrue missed the green left and down a ridge and his 15-fter for a halve lipped out lipped out. They halved the par-3 17th with pars, and Ryan ended the match with a conceded par on the par-4 18th.Its disappointing. I felt like I had enough game to come back and win and it just didnt fall my way, Sughrue said. Hes a great player and he put on a great exhibition today. But, Ill take solace in knowing that I probably shk him up a little bit with some of the shots that I had and made it a match. Ill take that as a gd indication of where my game is in senior amateur golf.Ryan received a 10-year U.S. Senior Amateur exemption, two-year exemptions into the U.S. Amateur and U.S. Mid-Amateur, and one-year exemptions into the U.S. Senior Open and U.S. Open sectional qualifying. st-schuhe.html" target="_blank">Ultra Bst Günstig Kaufen . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Yeezy Schuhe Günstig Amazon .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. http://www.yeezyschuhe.de/ . Jason Zucker and Matt Cke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rkies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Yeezy Schuhe Kaufen Deutschland . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Yeezy Schuhe Größentabelle .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. BASTAD, Sweden -- Anna Karolina Schmiedlova of Slovakia won her first match on the main WTA Tour since January when she beat a local wild card in straight sets to start the Swedish Open on Monday.Schmiedlova saw off Susanne Celik 6-1, 6-3 to end a run of 15 consecutive first-round defeats. Its the worst run of her pro career, which includes two titles last year.In another first-round match, Karin Knapp of Italy defeated Denisa Allertova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-4.Rain forrced the late match between Germanys Mona Barthel and Kazakhstans Yaroslava Shvedova to be postponed to Tuesday.ddddddddddddNo. 2-ranked Angelique Kerber, who was coming off her second Grand Slam final appearance at Wimbledon, returns to Bastad after a four-year break. The top-seeded German drew Swedish wild card Cornelia Lister in the first round. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 123 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen