Gerad Parker replaced the fired Darrell Hazell.

in TeeLeague 24.09.2019 10:18
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Georgia State fired coach Trent Miles on Sunday after nearly four seasons.Miles went 9-38 at Georgia State, including a 2-8 mark this season. Georgia State made its first bowl game last season but dropped its first five games this fall. Wide receivers coach Tim Lappano will serve as head coach for the Panthers final two games.These decisions are never easy to make, athletic director Charlie Cobb said in a statement. Coach Miles is a first-class guy who has run a first-class program, who has always been a true professional and great leader for our program, but we felt the time was right to make a change.Georgia State will use Atlanta-based Parker Executive Search to help identify its next coach. Last week, the schl received approval to purchase Turner Field for $22.8 million and turn it into a new venue for its home ftball games. NMD R1 Mens Sale .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Adidas Superstar White Australia .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. http://www.nmdaustraliasale.com/superstar-shoes-australia.html .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. NMD Australia Sale . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternn by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. st-shoes-australia/3.html" target="_blank">Ultra Bst 3.0 Australia . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. BLMINGTON, Ind. -- Indiana has one last chance to salvage its postseason plans: Beat rival Purdue on Saturday, bring home the Old Oaken Bucket for a fourth straight year and become bowl-eligible.Lose to the Boilermakers at home and they can make holiday plans at home.The Hsiers have survived this scenario to earn their last two bowl bids -- winning on a late field goal in 2007 and in an 18-point rout of their rival last season. They were hoping to avoid another nerve-wracking season finale, but now they have no choice.Its definitely a little poetic, this is how you would write it up in the bks, guard Jacob Bailey said. But like I said, you dont have to hype it up any more than it already is. You have to win the bucket.Lking back, there have been plenty of missed opportunities this season.Richard Lagow threw five interceptions in a 33-28 loss to Wake Forest. The Hsiers came out flat in a 24-14 loss at Northwestern.Then there were all those close calls against top teams. No. 2 Ohio State scored two touchdowns in the final 19 minutes to pull away for a 38-17 win. No. 10 Nebraska hung on for a 27-22 victory in Blmington. No. 12 Penn State scored 17 points in the final 3:58 for a 45-31 victory and last weekend No. 4 Michigan scored the final 14 points for a 20-10 victory.Those twists and turns in a sometimes promising, sometimes frustrating season have forced the Hsiers (5-6, 3-55 Big Ten) back into this high-stakes all-or-nothing game.ddddddddddddI dont want to get any text messages from my buddies about how hard they played and how close they are, Im tired of that, defensive crdinator Tom Allen said. Weve got to find a way to finish.On paper, at least, Indiana appears to have the advantage.The Boilermakers (3-8, 1-7) come to town with six straight losses including all five since interim coach Gerad Parker replaced the fired Darrell Hazell. Purdue has been outscored 128-27 in the second halves of its past five games and allowed No. 6 Wisconsin to run away last weekend with a 35-point scoring flurry in the final 8+ minutes of the first half.Plus, another victory over Purdue would allow Indiana to tie its schl record for most consecutive wins (four) in the series. The only other time it has happened came from 1944-47.So in the minds of Hsiers players and coaches, theres plenty at stake and only one outcome they want to accept: Win and advance.We havent talked about that at all, coach Kevin Wilson said. We need to have a gd week. Its a rival, weve had a couple slip away. But this team is battling, overcoming and we just want to have a gd week.--More AP college ftball: tball.ap.org" target="_blank">www.collegeftball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 191 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen