1902. Syracuse has now won 51 straight going back to 196

in TeeLeague 24.09.2019 10:18
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

LONDON -- The International Tennis Federation has banned two Turkish officials for life for manipulating scores of matches, assisting fraudulent betting.The ITF says Serkan Aslan and Mehmet Ulker had their officiating certifications permanently revoked after being found guilty of ethics violations while working on matches in the lower-tier Futures circuit.The federation says Ulker delayed inputting scores into a device at an event in Turkey, giving third parties an advantage when placing bets.The ITF also found that Aslan and Ulker manipulated scores by inputting fictitious deuce games into their devices while officiating matches last year. China Shoes Jordans . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). China Shoes Nike . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. https://www.chinashoesshop.com/ . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. China Shoes Wholesale .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. China Shoes Free Shipping . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim wasnt happy about much Friday night even though his Orange thoroughly dominated Colgate 83-55 in the season opener for both teams.The press was so bad I wanted to keep trying it to see if it got any better, said Boeheim, now in his 41st year. If thats the extent we can do with the press you wont see it much.And there was more disappointment.We didnt do a very gd job on the boards. With our size advantage we have to do a better job, he added, noting his teams slim 46-40 advantage.But something did bring a smile to the face of the hard-to-please Boeheim -- the play of guards Frank Howard and John Gillon.Tyler Roberson scored 18 points, fifth-year transfers Andrew White and Gillon had 17 and 13 points apiece as No. 19 Syracuse overpowered Colgate.Howard, a sophomore, added 11 points and a career-high nine assists for Syracuse, which shot 55 percent from the field. The Orange scored 44 points inside the paint, and had 23 fast break points, thoroughly dominating the Red Raiders at both ends of the court.Our guards played really well, exceptionally well, Boeheim said. Frank and Johnny played well.The two combined for 24 points on 9-of-12 shting and 15 assists.Howard shot 2-of-19 from beyond the arc in his freshman season and drew the ire of his coach whenever he hoisted a long-range shot. Friday, Howard was 3-of-3 on 3-pointers. Now, Boeheim is totally fine with Howard launching treys.Hes worked hard. His shots a lot better. Hes stronger, more physical, Boeheim said. Im gd (with Howard shting).Howard was pleased with Boeheims new-found confidence.It feels real gd. I made a few changes to my shot, Howard said. I was shting with my palm last year but now Im getting a higher release and my forms a lot better.Howard, though, still gets the most satisfaction from making creative passes, which are appreciated by his teammates.The guards did a great job of getting me the ball, Roberson said. It gives me a lot of energy. Frank really gets the ball to me in great position and finding me in open spots.Malcolm Regisford led Colgate with 10 poiints.dddddddddddd Sean OBrien had nine.BIG PICTUREColgate: Coach Matt Langels squad was overmatched by the bigger, more athletic Orange so he really couldnt get a gd handle on how his team will fare against Patriot League rivals. Needless to say he was extremely impressed by the Orange. They need to grow throughout the season but they have a lot of talent one through nine.Syracuse: Boeheim has tons of versatility and impressive talent inside and out. Boeheim, whos often criticized for not playing a deep rotation, has a luxury hes sure to employ throughout the season.POLL IMPLICATIONS: Syracuse certainly didnt hurt itself with its dominating win. At this point of the season, the Orange will have to depend on the teams in front of them to lose in an upset or two.STAT OF THE NIGHT: Roberson was 9-for-13 from the field -- all layups or dunks.TIP-INS:Colgate: The Red Raiders schedule features contests against 10 teams that made postseason tournaments a year ago.Syracuse: Colgate is Syracuses most familiar opponent. Fridays game marked the 169th time the two upstate New York schls have squared off. The series dates back to 1901-1902. Syracuse has now won 51 straight going back to 1962.ROLE PLAYER: Gillon gives the Orange a dimension the team lacked last year -- blazing speed.LETDOWN: Orange freshman Tyus Battle led the team with a 16.5 points-per-game average in the teams two tune-up games but against Colgate the standout from New Jersey could only manage six points on 1-of-7 shting.SOPHOMORE SLUMP: Tyler Lydon, arguably Syracuses best player, was 0-8 from 3-point range in the teams two exhibition games. His slump continued Friday as he was just 1-6 from the field, including 0-3 from beyond the arc.UP NEXT:Colgate takes on in-state rival Cornell next Wednesday in Ithaca.Syracuse kicks off the Brklyn Hps Holiday Invitational against Holy Cross Tuesday at the Carrier Dome. The tournament concludes at Barclays Center in Brklyn Thanksgiving weekend. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 420 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen