Mahipal Lomror (32) and Siddarth Dobal (59) held the fort briefly b

in Spam Area!!! 23.09.2019 08:53
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- Utah Jazz coach Quin Snyder was asked about the key to his teams defense. Before the reporter could even finish the question, Snyder blurted out, Rudy. Gobert.He was just as impactful on the offensive end against a Minnesota Timberwolves team that lks increasingly lost.Gobert had 16 points and 17 rebounds to lead the Jazz to their third straight win, 112-103 over the Timberwolves on Monday night.Eight of Goberts rebounds came on the offensive end, and he made life miserable every time young Timberwolves stars Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns got near the paint.I tried to be aggressive, Gobert said. I think I rushed a couple times. I missed and I had to get a rebound.George Hill had 24 points, eight rebounds and four assists, and Gordon Hayward scored 24 for the Jazz (10-.Towns had 19 points and 12 rebounds but shot 8 of 18 and struggled with foul trouble much of the night. Wiggins scored 13 points on 6-for-16 shting. All five Wolves starters were in double figures, including Zach LaVine with 28 points.Its very concerning from the standpoint of you want to be making progress, Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau said. Thats the important thing. Every day make progress, make progress. We didnt make progress today.Hayward is still playing with a broken finger on his left hand that caused him to miss the first six games of the season. He has scored at least 20 points in four straight games to help balance Utahs stingy defense.Shabazz Muhammad scored eight of his 10 points in the fourth quarter, tying the game at 78 with a soaring dunk. Tyus Jones hit a 3-pointer to give Minnesota an 83-82 lead, but Utah responded with an 11-0 run and closed it out.Obviously, Rudy is formidable at the rim, Snyder said. People are lking around for him. But when he goes to block shots, thats when everybody else has to contribute on the glass.TIP-INSJazz: Gobert had three blocks. ... Derrick Favors missed his sixth straight game with a bruised left knee. ... Utah outscored Minnesota 60-44 in the paint.Timberwolves: Thibodeau started the fourth quarter with Jones at point guard over Kris Dunn, the fifth overall draft pick who has struggled of late. Jones has played the entire fourth quarter of three straight games. ... LaVine also had eight rebounds and eight assists.TOWNS LAMENTFor the second time this season, Towns put all the blame for the loss on himself, saying he has to do more for the team to succeed.The more losses we keep accumulating, the more it feels like its my fault, Towns said. Ive got to lk myself in the mirror and Ive got to play better. Ive got to play a level where we cant lose and help my teammates out the best I can. I didnt do that tonight. I havent done it recently.LYLES SHINESThe less-celebrated Kentucky product -- Towns was the first overall pick last year -- had quite a night. Trey Lyles scored 13 points and shot 6 of 8, including a 3-pointer and a pretty floater from just inside the free throw line, to give the Jazz a bst off the bench.RUBIOS SHOTWolves point guard Ricky Rubio entered shting just 33.3 percent from the field. Hes never been a gd shter, but an injury to his right elbow earlier in the season didnt help things. He hit four of his first five shots Monday night.Rubio was playing so well that Thibodeau stuck with Rubio even after he picked up his fourth foul early in the third quarter. He finished with 11 points and did not play in the fourth for the third straight game.When asked if it was hard to watch the entire fourth again, Rubio replied curtly, Yes.UP NEXTJazz: Utah begins a three-game homestand Tuesday night against the Houston Rockets.Timberwolves: Minnesota stays home to host the Knicks on Wednesday before heading to New York to face them in Madison Square Garden on Friday. Vapormax Plus Baratas . PETERSBURG, Fla. Vapormax Hombre Baratas .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.vapormaxbaratas.com/vapormax-plus-baratas-venta.html . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Vapormax Baratas . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Baratas . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Stuart Binnys ninth first-class century - a 158-ball 156 - gave Karnataka an opportunity to push for full points after they tk a 245-run lead over Assam at the Bandra Kurla Complex ground in Mumbai. Assam went to stumps on 48 for 1, with Gokul Sharma, the captain, and Rahul Hazarika at the crease.Assam made early inroads to pick up three quick wickets, including those of overnight centurions Robin Uthappa (12 and Karun Nair (145), whose third-wicket stand was worth 265. Assam were left frustrated, however, as Binny forged two century stands - 131 for the seventh wicket with Shreyas Gopal and 105 for the sixth wicket with CM Gautam (73) - to help post 570. Arup Das, the medium-pacer, was Assams best bowler, taking 4 for 86.After suffering an innings loss against Karnataka last week, Delhi put themselves in a position to inflict a heavy defeat on Odisha in Mohali. Delhis seventh and eighth-wicket pairs added a total of 212 before Gautam Gambhir, who top-scored with 147, declared the innings on 495 for 8 to open up a 258-run advantage. Odisha were tottering at 109 for 4 in the second innings, and needed 149 more to make Delhi bat again. Ishant Sharma, playing his second competitive match after recovering from chikungunya, picked up two wickets.Delhi, who resumed on 351 for 7 in response to Odishas 237, were driven by a 156-run eighth-wicket stand between Milind Kumar and Manan Sharma. Milind, who registered a pair in the previous game, brought up his second first-class century and was unbeaten onn 106, while Manan recorded his highest first-class score of 81.dddddddddddd He was dismissed by left-arm spinner Dhiraj Singh, who tk 4 for 84. In reply, Govinda Podder, Odishas captain, was unbeaten on 52 and std between Delhi and a second outright win this season.Rajasthan were left to rue a batting collapse that had them 299 for 8 at stumps, in response to Maharashtras 461 in Hyderabad. Each of the top six batsmen got starts, with opener Manendar Singhs 63 the top score. Resuming on the third day from 76 for 2, they lost Ashok Menaria, the captain, for 42 to expose the middle order. Mahipal Lomror (32) and Siddarth Dobal (59) held the fort briefly before Maharashtras spinners, Akshay Darekar and Chirag Khurana, opened up the game by picking four wickets between them. Chetan Bist, the wicketkeeper who retired hurt on 13 after being hit on the helmet by a Mohsin Sayyed bouncer, returned and was 43 not out at stumps.An improved batting performance in the second innings brightened Vidarbhas hopes of salvaging one point against Jharkhand in Wayanad. Opener Sanjay Ramaswamy made 102, while three others - Faiz Fazal, Aditya Shanware and Ravi Jangid - made half-centuries as Vidarbha, ended the day on 315 for 3. They had been bowled out for 105 in the first innings and had conceded a 257-run lead. The unbroken fourth-wicket stand between Shanware and Jangid was worth 85. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 788 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen