, and getting back to the topHis

in Spam Area!!! 23.09.2019 08:53
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Clermont Auvergne ran in six tries in a 49-33 demolition of Bordeaux Begles in the Champions Cup.Clermont fans donned the red of Munster in tribute to Anthony Foley before the game, with a moments applause ringing around the?Parc des Sports Marcel Michelin before kick-off. Their fluent, attacking style was no less inspiring.But they were made work for their victory with Bordeauxs Jean-Marcellin Buttin crossing the whitewash four minutes and Jayden Spence adding a second just after the 22 minute mark. Morgan Parra kept Clermont in the game with two penalties after Buttins converted try and a third after Ian Madigan converted Spences try.But the game changed in Clermonts favour when Jacobus Van Wyk was sin-binned 27 minutes in. Minutes later, a David Strettle kick-through rebounded off Buttin and into the path of Noa Nakaitaci. He hacked on and grounded to give Clermont a 16-14 lead at the break.Then the fldgates opened, with Clermonts sublime flair in contrast to some wretched defending.?Alexandre Lapandry, and Wesley Fofana stretched their lead to 10 points with two tries within seven minutes of the restart. Fofana brilliantly sniped through the Bordeaux defence to add to his two tries against Exeter Chiefs last week.?The sin-binning of?Tom Palmer for Bordeaux ended it as a contest as?Sebastien Vahaamahina crossed after the hour mark.?As Clermont rang the changes, Buttin crossed for his second of the game, but it was quickly cancelled out by a Strettle try 11 minutes from the end.As defending was cast aside in the closing 10 minutes, Metuisela Talebula and Gauthier Doubrere added consolation tries for Bordeaux, either side of a Sitaleki Timani try for Clermont.Clermont have added the triumph over Bordeaux to that of Exeter, whom they brushed aside last week. They will hope to continue their form towards claiming Europes top prize for the very first time, having been runner-up in?2013 and 2015. Fake Dodgers Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Steve Howe Jersey .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Steve Howe Dodgers Jersey . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Keibert Ruiz Dodgers Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Hundreds are in attendance at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center watching the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U grand finals showdown between Gonzalo ZeRo Barrios and Nairoby Nairo Quezada. The crowd has seen this matchup time and time again. Orlando, Tempe and, in the games former iteration, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.In Smash for Wii U, however, there was always an asterisk next to the matchup: ZeRo always wins. But not this time. In New Orleans, with his main character, Zero Suit Samus, Nairo flipped the matchup on its head. Two up-airs to juggle ZeRos Sheik, followed by an up-B, sends ZeRo off the top of Final Destination. Commentators Terrence TKbreezy Kershaw and Phil EE Visu are shouting just as loudly as the crowd.Now a year later, Nairo will lk to do it again, but on a bigger stage: the Evolution Championship Series. This time, however, Nairo will have to weed his way through more than 2600 entrants.The rise to the topThis time last year, Nairo tk third at his first ever Evo after falling to Ramin Mr. R Delshad in the losers finals. At the time, Nairo had become a staple in the previous version of the Super Smash Bros. series, Brawl, playing the game when he was 13 years old.He entered the first international Brawl tournament at Apex 2010, where he tk 25th place. In Brawl, Nairo played Meta Knight, the games strongest character, and often faced the likes of ZeRo, who also used the character as his main at multiple tournaments. In 2012, Nairo, after taking top placings at a string of local and regional tournaments, made his first big splash at Apex, taking third place after losing to Japanese player Ishikawa Otori Kenta.Nairo continued to grind in Brawl after meeting top Smash competitors ZeRo, Jason Mew2King Zimmerman, Jason ANTi Bates, Samuel Dabuz Buzby, and Elliot Ally Bastien Carroza-Oyarce. At Apex 2014, Nairo tk his first super major singles victory over ZeRo in the grand finals.Nairo switched to the new release of the game for Wii U alongside many of his other peers, picking up Pit as his character to play. Several months later, he began to switch between two characters: Pit and Zero Suit Samus, the latter he became famous for.2015 started off strong for Nairo as he tk ninth at Apex 2015 in Smash for Wii U, second at Shots Fired, and second at MVG Sandstorm. In mid-2015 in Orlando, he tk second again to ZeRo, something that became increasingly common for the remainder of the year. His Evo performance, a third place finish at the hands of Mr. R, became one of the lowest placings Nairo had in 2015 and he quickly became regarded as the second best Smash 4 player in the world.That followed with a deal with Team Liquid, one of League of Legends, StarCraft II, and Smashs most popular sponsor, on August 12. He was the organizations first and only Super Smash Bros for Wii U player.Its pretty amazing [to work with Team Liquid]. I love all of them, he explained. Whenever I get a bad placing or I just feel like I dont do well, I always feel like I let them down, but they just tell me that I did gd -- or gd job. They cheer me up, basically, so thats really nice of them. I like working with them a lot.Following the sponsorship, Nairo tk the MLG victory over ZeRo in October, something that many fanns expected to happen, but werent certain about.dddddddddddd ZeRos return at The Big House 5 to take down Nairo showed that both competitors were neck and neck.The slump and inconsistenciesAs 2015 winded down, so did Nairos play. His string of first- and second-place finishes came to an end. Beginning with 2016s first super major, Genesis 3, Nairo tk fifth after a loss to Dabuz, who was widely regarded as the third best player within the game, behind ZeRo and Nairo.While Nairo regained his fting at Shots Fired 2 and 2GGT: FOW Saga in March, the next super major showed that Nairos inconsistencies were more than apparent. At Pound 2016, Nairo tk 49th place after series losses to Florida Bayonetta main Sajhmori Saj Dunn and Japanese Robin player Mr. IINairo, determined to get back what was rightfully his, came back strong with a first-place finish over Ally at the Enthusiast Gaming Live Expo in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Again, two weeks later, at Level Up Expo in Las Vegas, he tk first over James VoiD Makekau-Tyson and Larry Larry Lurr Holland.Most recently, he has proven that the disparities in his results still exist. Taking second at Dallas-Fort Worths Low Tier City 4 boded well for Nairo, but a 17th-place finish at Community Effort Orlando two weeks ago showed improvements needed to be made.Its hard to say [where I fall in with everyone else] because stuff like [17th at CEO happens], results that everyone super judges [for], he explained. I got 49th at Pound and everyones like, Nairos not even top-five anymore. You lk at every result besides these and its first and second for the past few months, so you cant judge off one tournament because its not everything. I think, if Im not ranked second to a lot of people, Im still definitely top five.[Zero Suit Samus] got nerfed t, but because people think that, Oh, if shes winning, it doesnt matter, but it actually does matter. It clearly matters, he said. I think over time, shes definitely not second -- not anymore. Maybe in results because I still do well and Marss still does well, but matchup wise, not even close. Shes already become a punish character.Nairo would go on to explain the new play style of the character has thrown him off, and hell need to adapt. But back home in New Jersey, hes been practicing multiple characters, which he hopes to sn play.Evo, the summer, and getting back to the topHis next challenge, Evo, is this weekend. Before Evo, Im definitely gonna be practicing 3-4 characters to basically -- not like counter-pick everybody -- but know that [if] I lost with Zero Suit, he said, I know X character, if Im playing well, can beat them.I expect to win Evo, Nairo continued. I want to go home for a bit, recollect myself, and do a lot of studying. I think I can [be the best Smash 4 player in the world by the end of the year]. Its not out of the realm. Now, ZeRos still the best, but now its just so close and about consistency. If he gets ninth for all of summer, then people will definitely say hes not the best, but no one would know who the best is, unless someones winning every single event. Its still possible. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 731 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen