LL ORDERIn his first major league start this season, Mets right-hander R

in Spam Area!!! 23.09.2019 08:53
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Veteran Brisbane Roar goalkeeper Michael Theo has declared he wants to keep playing into his 40s after producing his best A-League performance in years.Theo was Brisbanes standout in Saturdays 1-1 draw with ladder leaders Sydney FC, making five key saves to keep his side in the contest.The 35-year-old is off contract at the end of the season but says it feels gd to remind people what hes capable of after two injury-wrecked years at the Roar.It was a busy day in the office. It was great to make some crucial saves, particularly in the first half, Theo told reporters on Tuesday.Particularly for me, Ive been frustrated with the past two years in terms of injury.Its just a matter of getting games under my belt and progressively, thats improving and as a team were getting better. But theres plenty more in us.It was a timely display, t, given Theo made an error last week that cost the Roar a win over Adelaide United and gave hope to back-up gloveman Jamie Young, who continues to snap at his heels.A five-time A-League championship winner, Theo says he has no intention of slowing and believes he can match the feats of older goalkeepers like Mark Schwarzer, who continued long after their outfield contemporaries have retired.Ive always done the right things on and off the field, he said.Obviously youre going to get injuries throughout your career but (for me) they came all at once.It was very frustrating but now I feel Im back to where I was. Mentally I had a bit of a freshener, physically I feel fantastic.You see the likes of Mark Schwarzer and in this league, (Thomas) Sorensen is still playing, Ante Covic played until he was 41.Theres great goalkeepers out there who have done well and if you lk after yourself, theres no reason why you cant kick on.The third-placed Roar take on Western Sydney at Spotless Stadium on Friday night. Yeezy Schuhe Kaufen Deutschland . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. st-350-kaufen.html" target="_blank">Yeezy Bst 350 Deutschland . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http://www.yeezyschuhe.de/nmd-schuhe-deutschland.html .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Yeezy Schuhe Deutschland . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. st-schuhe.html" target="_blank">Ultra Bst Schuhe Sale . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. A lk at whats happening all around the majors Monday:---DIVISION DUST-UPJosh Donaldson and the first-place Blue Jays roll into a pivotal series at AL East-rival Baltimore. Donaldson had his first three-homer game Sunday in a 9-6 win that gave Toronto a sweep of Minnesota. Fans in Canada threw caps onto the field to celebrate the home run hat trick. The Blue Jays hold a slim lead in the division over the Red Sox and Orioles.MINUS ONERick Porcello (17-3, 3.23 ERA) tries to become the first 18-game winner in the majors when the Red Sox host the Rays. Boston will be without second baseman Dustin Pedroia, who left the team Sunday night following a death in the family. The Red Sox did not put him on the bereavement list, though, and hes expected to return Tuesday.TUESDAY MORNING IN JAPANRangers right-hander Yu Darvish and Mariners opponent Hisashi Iwakuma both came to the big leagues before the 2012 season. They will start against each other in the majors for the third time -- and first since April 2013 -- in the opener of a three-game series between AL West rivals. Darvish and Iwakuma split their previous two meetings in the majors, with each winning at home. They squared off six times in Japaan, with Darvish earning three wins and Iwakuma two.ddddddddddddACE IS UPCubs right-hander Jake Arrieta (16-5, 2.62 ERA), leading the NL in wins, opens a seven-game homestand against the Pirates. Last time out, Arrieta gave up two hits in eight scoreless innings to beat San Diego.TALL ORDERIn his first major league start this season, Mets right-hander Rafael Montero faces All-Star ace Jose Fernandez (13-7, 2.91 ERA) and the Marlins in the opener of an important four-game series between wild-card hopefuls at Citi Field. Set to be recalled from Double-A Binghamton, Montero was tabbed to fill in for Jacob deGrom, who is skipping a turn to regroup from two pr starts. Miami, however, scored only 13 runs on the 2-4 homestand it just completed.IMPERFECT 10The Twins have lost a season-worst 10 consecutive games heading into their series at first-place Cleveland. Left-hander Hector Santiago (10-8, 5.16 ERA), who starts the opener, has not pitched since Aug. 20 because of a sore left thumb. Minnesota has allowed eight or more runs in a franchise-high six straight games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 58 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen