y Sunderland award, says Sinfield in an extract in the Yorkshire Evening Post.Two days later Steve [McNamara, the England coach]

in Bewerbung 20.09.2019 14:34
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

DETROIT -- Lions tight end Eric Ebron was carted off the field during the franchises mock game Saturday with what may be a right Achilles injury, according to the NFL Network.Ebron fell to the ground around the right hashmark and was clearly in pain as team doctors checked his right knee and ankle. He was down for several minutes before a cart came out to take him off the field and back toward the locker rm.Early indications are that the injury may not be as serious as initially feared, according to reports from ESPNs Adam Caplan and The NFL Network.Lions coach Jim Caldwell had no comment on Ebrons injury after practice concluded. When asked about Ebrons injury, general manager Bob Quinn said, Injuries happen in ftball, but he didnt elaborate further.Quarterback Matthew Stafford said he has no idea what is wrong with Ebron. When asked what it would do to Detroits offense if he were significantly hurt, Stafford said Im not going to talk about hypotheticals.Ebron had been having a gd training camp, lking much more comfortable catching the ball, and he was in the midst of a gd day during the Lions mock game Saturday, including catching a 30-yard pass from Stafford down the seam.If Ebron were to miss any time, it would be devastating to a Detroit Lions tight end group already without Brandon Pettigrew, who remains on PUP recovering from a torn ACL. The Lions have veteran Matthew Mulligan and undrafted rkie Cole Wick as the next two tight ends.Orson Charles, who was signed earlier this summer, is a veteran who could see more time if Ebron were to be significantly injured.You never want to see somebody in your rm go down, period, anybody in the organization, Charles said. Im definitely going to keep him in my prayers and go up there and check up on him. As a group, we all have to step up and try to fill that void.Ebron had said earlier this camp he felt this was a make it or break it year for him with the Lions. Quinn had previously said by the third season he typically knows what to expect out of a tight end.Ebron missed some reps after being shaken up during Wednesdays practice and sat out Fridays practice with an undisclosed injury.Nike Vapormax Flyknit Wholesale . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Vapormax Wholesale . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.cheapvapormaxtrainers.com/ .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Fake Off White Vapormax For Sale . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for gd. Fake Off White Vapormax . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im lking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said.Huddersfields loss to Catalans, injury worries for Sam Burgess and St Helens responding to Lance Hohaia all feature in this weeks set of six...Broughton downs HuddersfieldJodie Broughton made a sensational return to his former home as his hat-trick helped Catalans to a 46-26 win over Huddersfield Giants.Giants head coach Paul Anderson refused to hide behind the sending off of Joe Wardle for a high tackle and didnt hold back as he laid into the attitude and commitment of his team. All the action from the Super League clash between Huddersfield and Catalans We could use the sending off as an excuse to paper over the cracks but when our attitude at the beginning of the game - giving them the scores that we did - was like it was, I felt overall we got what we deserved, said Anderson.Going 12-0 down and then 20-12 up stinks because it suggests we made a decision to crack on with what our job is, then suddenly decide not to again in the second half.Our start was pr, the second part of the first half was quite gd but the second half was abysmal. We gave in and if people want to be part of this club that is not the character that we want.Its embarrassing and if people want to play for the Giants, they wont if they play like that.Phil the Viking Widnes stretched their lead at the top of Super League to two points with a 18-12 win over Wigan Widnes beat Wigan 18-12 on Thursday in a fantastic comeback that handed the Warriors their first home Super League defeat for 21 months.The victory made it a best-ever start to a Super League season for the Vikings and our very own Phil Clarke may need to head down to Select Security Stadium Halton to get fitted out for his mascot uniform.I am scared of making any predictions about where Widnes will finish in 2016, said Phil in his weekly column for Sky Sports. Phil Clarke brings you his top five Super League tries of the week I have seen what Gary Lineker said about Leicester City and dont want to strip down to my underwear! I still think that if they finish in the top eight after 23 rounds they will have done remarkably well but I am still not convinced that they will be able to do that.Go on then: If Widnes finish in the top four I will be their mascot for a match!The cost of winning All the action from the Super League clash between Hull KR and Salford Hull KR ended their nine-month losing streak with a 44-30 win over Salford, however they face a serious injury crisis ahead of Fridays derby against Hull FC.dddddddddddde only had 18 fit players; Kieran Dixon was the only one in our squad who didnt play that was fit, Webster said.Shaun Lunt hasnt trained with us yet, but were hoping he will during the week. Its a short turnaround; were two days behind Hull because they played Friday and well need to make a call on everyone come Wednesday.It gives us three days to prepare. Albert Kelly has done some training but not with us, and hes another one that well have to wait on until Wednesday. James Greenwd and Graeme Horne both came off so theyre inevitably doubts for the game t.St Helens respond to Lance Hohaia St Helens have responded to claims made by Lance Hohaia Saints reacted angrily to allegations made by Lance Hohaia, who claimed the Super League club pressured him to play while he was still experiencing concussion symptoms.Hohaia was punched twice by Wigans Ben Flower in the Super League Grand Final in 2014. Hohaia retired in April 2015 but in a recent interview with New Zealands Sunday Herald newspaper, claimed that he asked for time to rest to recover but was offered prescription medicines and told to play on.Hohaias version of events at St Helens between the Grand Final in 2014 and his voluntary resignation without notice six months later is utterly inaccurate and malicious, the Super League club said in statement.Throughout that time he received the highest level of professional support and empathy, both rugby and medical. His subsequent version of ongoing concussive symptoms were entirely retrospective and only raised by him at the end of that period.At no time was he put under any pressure or duress by the club to play and he was provided with highest level of professional advice and support by the club. St Helens set the very highest standards in that regard.Sam Burgess injury Sam Burgess of the Rabbitohs is taken from the field after a scary incident It was gd to see South Sydney Rabbitohs Sam Burgess has been cleared of any serious neck and spinal injuries.Burgess was rushed to hospital after being involved in an accidental clash of heads with another Englishman, former Warrington prop Mike Cper, in an NRL match against St George Illawarra.However, the Rabbitohs say MRI and CT scans have shown there is no damage to the vertebrae or spinal cord.Were all very happy to know that Sam hasnt suffered any serious injuries from yesterdays game, said South Sydney head coach Michael Maguire.I spoke to Sam and he feels very lucky and he wants to thank the medical staff from both the Rabbitohs and Dragons for their professionalism, the doctors and hospital staff who cared for him last night and this morning, as well as the members and fans for their support and kind words.We will continue to monitor Sams welfare and he knows he is in the best of hands with our medical staff as we move forward.Sinfield: My greatest week Leeds Kevin Sinfield with the trophy after the 2012 Grand Final We are lking forward to getting our hands on Kevin Sinfields bk - Kevin Sinf13ld My League Years in Words and Pictures.The pictorial history of his career will be launched this Saturday at Leeds Rhinos Headingley Carnegie store and in it Sinfield reveals why he almost quit the game in 2008 and shares the greatest week of his rugby league career.In 2012 we won the Grand Final and I won the Harry Sunderland award, says Sinfield in an extract in the Yorkshire Evening Post.Two days later Steve [McNamara, the England coach] gave me the captains job and that was probably the best week of my career.The bk charts Sinfields rugby league journey from the day he first joined Oldham amateur club Waterhead through to last years all-conquering campaign.Also See:WATCH: Phil Clarkes top five triesBroughton stars for CatalansSaints outraged by Hohaia claimsHull KR resist Salford fightback ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 153 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen