o cash or other prize substitution

in Clan- und Funwars 20.09.2019 08:38
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- After struggling in the first few weeks of the season to find their patented offensive rhythm, the San Antonio Spurs are once again making it miserable for opposing teams.Pau Gasol had 24 points and nine rebounds to lead a balanced offense for the Spurs in a 110-105 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday night.LaMarcus Aldridge scored 21 points and Kawhi Leonard added 20 for the Spurs, who won their fourth straight and improved to 6-0 on the road this season. Tony Parker had 14 points and seven rebounds.We didnt have that level of awareness and we werent moving the ball as much as we should have been early in the season, Gasol said. Were at our best when were moving the ball, creating an energy and flow that carries over to the defensive end. Thats been the staple of this team for so long.Sharing the basketball and frequently finding the open man for a gd lk, the Spurs had a season-high 29 assists and shot 49 percent. San Antonio has recorded 20 or more assists during its winning streak.Perhaps its no coincidence the winning streak has taken place after Parker returned from a sore right knee that caused the veteran point guard to miss three straight games. He was directing the offense against the Kings and frequently finding an open teammate.The key for us is moving the ball and making sure everyone is involved offensively, Parker said. The last four games were really been finding our rhythm. We have a lot of weapons.An offseason free-agent signing, Gasol is definitely one of those options. The crafty veteran center scored nine points in the opening quarter and had 16 by halftime, helping the Spurs take a 57-46 lead at the break.Its not something I try to do, I just take the shots when they come to me, said Gasol, who shot 10 for 17. Teammates found me early tonight and I was able to be effective.DeMarcus Cousins had 26 points, 17 rebounds and six assists for the Kings, who dropped their third straight game. Matt Barnes had 15 points and Ben McLemore, Willie Cauley-Stein and Rudy Gay each added 11.Were making it hard on ourselves right now, Cousins said. We gotta come out with better energy and a better effort. Its on us if we want to turn this around. Its nobodys fault but ours.Guarded much of the game by Leonard, Gay shot just 3 for 11 after entering the game averaging 22.3 points.The Spurs tk the lead for gd in the second quarter and led by as many as 18 points before going to the reserves late in the fourth quarter.The Kings eventually cut the lead to four points on Cousins two free throws with 8.7 seconds remaining. However, Davis Bertans made a free throw and the Kings missed two shots to end the game.TIP INSSpurs: Danny Green was back in the starting lineup despite a groin injury Monday against Miami. He made three 3-pointers and had nine points... Reserve center Dewayne Dedmon sprained his left knee and will also miss Fridays game.Kings: Cousins picked up two fouls in the games first four minutes. ... Lawson came in shting 4 for 25 the previous five games. He was 1 for 2 for three points against the Spurs. ... The Kings had 17 turnovers that resulted in 16 Spurs points.POPOVICH STILL ANGERED BY ELECTIONSpurs coach Gregg Popovich has been an outspoken critic of President-elect Donald Trump. He has spoken openly about his feelings on the election and held nothing back again in a pregame interview.Somebody asked me and I told the truth of what I felt. I still feel the same way, Popovich said. Its still a disorienting situation when you thought you lived in a certain kind of country with certain values and find out those values arent important to half the country.I thought with all the divisiveness in the election, all the groups that President-elect Trump disparaged the best way to start was not to worry about Obamacare or talk about Wall Street or anything else. But that didnt happen. That was my hope.UP NEXTSpurs: At the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday night.Kings: Host the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night. Air Force 1 Dame Norge . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Nike Tanjun Norge . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. http://www.airforce1norge.com/nike-sf-air-force-1.html . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Air Force 1 Svart Norge . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Nike Roshe One Norge . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rkie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. div .games-story2 li { list-style-typeisc; list-style-position:inside; }More Prizes and More Winners in ESPN Fantasy 2016!Pigskin Pickem now has 57 total prizes for this season, including weekly prizes for all three game modes and overall prizes.The approximate retail value (ARV) of all prizes is $14,100. Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the relative professional ftball knowledge of all entrants.Overall Prizes - Six (6) Prizes:● (i.) Straight Winner - A $2,000 Amazon.com gift card*.● (ii.) Spread Winner - A $2,000 Amazon.com gift card*.● (iii.) Confidence Winner - A $2,000 Amazon.com gift card*.● (iv.) Straight Runner Up - A $1,000 Amazon.com gift card*.● (v.) Spread Runner Up - A $1,000 Amazon.com gift card*.● (vi.) Confidence Runner Up - A $1,000 Amazon.com gift card*.TOTAL ARV for Overall prizes: $9,000.00Weekly Prizes - Fifty One (51) Prizes:● (i.) Seventeen (17) Straight Weekly Winner Prizes - The eligible entrant that finishes with the most points each of the 17 weeks of the Straight Promotion (and wins any tie breakers) will win a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card*. (ARV $100.00 per)● (ii.) Seventeen (17) Spread Weekly Winner Prizes - The eligible entrant that finishes with the most points each of the 17 weeks of the Spread Promotion (and wins any tie breakers) will win a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card*. (ARV $100.00 per)● (iii.) Seventeen (17) Confidence Weekly Winner Prizes - The eligible entrant that finishes with the most points each of the 17 weeks of the Spread Promotion (and wins any tie breakers) will win a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card*. (ARV $100.00 per)TOTAL ARV for Weekly Prizes: $5,100..dddddddddddd00Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received.Prize Restrictions If a potential winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of primary residence, potential winners parent/legal guardian must execute all documents and agree to all obligations and undertakings required of the potential winner in these Official Rules, both on behalf of himself/herself and the potential winning minor. Prize may be awarded in the name of, or to, parent/legal guardian. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Winners are solely responsible for any and all expenses, relative to participation in the Promotion (including acceptance of any prize) not specified herein.No cash or other prize substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except at Sponsors sole discretion due to prize unavailability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable value or greater value (e.g., Sponsor may opt instead to award the cash equivalent of any prize in lieu of the prize itself). THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. Prizes awarded in the form of Amazon.com Gift Card can only be used for future purchases at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. Gift Cards are NOT redeemable/exchangeable for cash. Other restrictions may apply. Prize winners should allow up to 6-8 weeks after they return their signed, notarized affidavit to receive their prize. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 238 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen