Dundee and Deila is refusing to rule the Dane

in Spam Area!!! 17.09.2019 04:13
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Throughout the Tour de France, Australian professional cyclist Richie Porte will be checking in. Here is his third entry, as told to ESPN contributor Rupert Guinness:A Tour de France stage is the last place you would expect to catch up for social chat.But that is what Mondays third stage from Granville to Angers became -- at least until the race hit its straps in the final kilometres, where Mark Cavendish came up trumps again?with his second victory for this years Tour.But it was a long day in the saddle, and the average speed for the 233.5km was 37.260km/h. It was like walking pace; well, not quite but you know what I mean.It was nice to have a change of pace, especially after the problems I had on stage two with the time loss from a flat tyre. But then it was still six hours in the saddle instead of the five or whatever it was meant to be. I hope stage four on Tuesday kicks up a couple of gears; if not, over 237.5km from Saumur to Limoges, it will make for another long day.Today still had its pluses. As I said, it allowed for the first social chat I have had all Tour.It was nice to get back on the road and have a gd day with no dramas like I did on Sunday.So who did I catch up for some gd old chat?For starters, I finally congratulated fellow Aussie Mat Hayman (Orica-BikeExchange) on his Paris-Roubaix win in April -- yes, I know, I am two and a half months late. I also caught up with Mats teammate, Michael Matthews, who messaged me on Sunday after I lost 1 minute 45 seconds with that puncture.I also really appreciated those riders who came up to me to wish me well after Sunday.It was also great to spend time with my American teammate Tejay van Garderen -- just shting the breeze, as they say. It was the first time in this Tour that we have actually got to do that. In the build up to and during the Tour, everyone is so busy thinking about the race that the time to chill out and talk escapes you. Sure, we had that talk in the team bus after Sundays disaster, but, as you might imagine, the md was a tad different then.So where to now? Lets just say, it will be time to switch back on: this is not a holiday. But Im happy for that. With Monday giving me the chance to regroup I am ready for that.We will need to be. If we can get through Tuesdays fourth stage safely, Wednesday marks the first hilly stage of the Tour; the fifth stage from Limoges to Le Lioran is a tough one.We have covered the 216km stage in reconnaissance, and Id say those riders who have not checked out the route are in for a surprise. After an early fourth-category climb, the last 70 kilometres of the stage have three third-category climbs and two second-category ones.So what can we expect? Lets just say there will be none of the chat we had on Monday. Clearance Kyrie Irving Shoes .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brklyn Nets are lking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Kyrie Irving Shoes From China . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. https://www.cheapshoeskyrieirving.com/ .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Cheap Kyrie Irving Shoes . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Kyrie Irving Shoes Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a ft injury and ready to be put on St.Celtic boss Ronny Deila says Sundays Scottish Cup semi-final against Rangers will be special but insists bking a return to Hampden next month is the only thing on his mind. Celtic face Rangers at the national stadium - live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am - for the right to play the winner of the other semi-final between Dundee United and Hibernian on Saturday, May 21.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, the Norwegian said: It is very important. Its another game closer to getting a trophy. We have played two semi-finals and lost two so we want to get back to the final and get a new trophy. Celtic, eight points clear at the top of the Premiership, are closing in on their fifth successive title and Deila would love to win the one major trophy which has eluded him during his time at Celtic Park.Two trophies are of course much better than one. We have put ourselves in a gd position in the league, but this is just one game. It will be tight but we are really lking forward to it. Celtics Leigh Griffiths scores against Rangers last year Asked if the experience of beating Rangers in the Scottish League Cup last year will benefit his side come Sunday, Deila said: Well see on Sunday. Its not just me who has the experience. There are lots of players here as well who know about the derbies and that is always a positive thing.Rangers manager Mark Warburton is reported to have labelled the match just another game of ftball in the build-up, but Deila disagrees.You cant say that. It is a game of ftball but this is special. Its a big game and something we really lk forward to, he added. Leigh Griffiths explains why this weekends Glasgow derby against Rangers is so big Theres always pressure on these games.dddddddddddd It is a semi-final, one game, and we have seen before that things can happen in these games.We need to be very concentrated and we know we have a very gd team when we are at our best so everything is in our hands.Central defender Erik Sviatchenko suffered an injury in the recent 0-0 draw at Dundee and Deila is refusing to rule the Dane out of the weekend game. Dedryck Boyata (left) should be fine to face Rangers at Hampden on Sunday He has a gd chance, but we will see. Its t early for Erik now. Its a grade one pulled muscle... so well see.Dedryck Boyata missed training this morning, but hell be fine. Its just a small thing. Everyone knows whats coming up and theyre just ensuring they are ready for Sunday.Watch the Glasgow derby on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am this Sunday.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Strong Celtic impress Kennedy County first up for Celtic Celtic stats Bet £5 get £20 free ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 434 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen