and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in

in Spam Area!!! 17.09.2019 04:13
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Jenson Button says he is close to making a decision on his future but, during a press conference ahead of the Belgian Grand Prix weekend, was not willing to drop any hints on what it might involve.An exit from current team McLaren lks increasingly likely for Button, with GP2 champion and current reserve driver Stoffel Vandrne waiting in the wings for promotion. Williams has shown an interest in extending Buttons career into a 18th consecutive season, but is unlikely to match the 2009 world champions current salary. Leaving F1 is also an option for the Briton, who has not ruled out a move to the World Endurance Championship where he would be competing alongside the likes of ex-F1 drivers Mark Webber, Sebastien Buemi and Anthony Davidson.Im almost there, Button said when asked if he had made a decision on his future. Im almost there with my thought process and youll hear about it sn. Asked how sn, he added: I cant put a time-scale on it but sn enough.Button said he had spent much of the summer considering his options for 2017.I did think about it a lot, yes. I didnt have a long time to lie on a sun lounger and think about to be honest, I was busy. But yeah of course I thought about it a lot. Shoes NZ Online . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Shoes NZ From China . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. https://www.shoesnzonline.com/ . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpl and Chelsea. Shoes NZ 2020 . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schling the Ducks in power ftball. Shoes NZ Nike . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. NEW ORLEANS -- A judge says the jury hearing the murder case of former New Orleans Saints player Will Smith will be sequestered during the upcoming trial.Local media outlets report Judge Camille Buras also decided Wednesday to move the start of jury selection back four days, to Dec. 5.Prosecutors have charged Cardell Hayes in Smiths April 9 death. They had asked the judge to limit the jurys exposure to outside influences, citing national meddia coverage.ddddddddddddHayes attorney argued against sequestration, saying it would be difficult for lower-income jurors who might have to pay for things like care for children or older relatives.The judge cited juror safety, trial integrity and the need to minimize pressure on the panel in making her decision. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 659 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen