bit, youre in between clubs, yo

in Bewerbung 12.09.2019 10:38
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

DEKALB, Ill. -- Luke Eddy scored 25 points on a perfect shting day from the field and Elon beat Cal Poly on the final day of the Northern Illinois Thanksgiving Classic on Saturday.Eddy hit all four of his 3-pointers and finished 6 of 6 from the field. His lone miss was from the free throw line, where he finished 9 of 10.Dmitri Thompson scored 14 points with seven rebounds for the Phoenix (5-1), who shot 51.1 percent overall and held a plus-14 advantage at the free throw line (18-4).Elon seized control of the game in the final five minutes. Eddy hit a jumper with 4:17 left to break a 57-57 tie, sparking a 12-1 Phoenix run for a 69-58 lead.The Mustangs (3-4) managed to chip it back to six, but ran out of time.Victor Joseph led Cal Poly with 23 points. Ridge Shipley added 14 for the Mustangs. Rajon Rondo Lakers Jersey . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Custom Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Elgin-Baylor-Jersey/ . You can watch the game live on TSN at 70pm et/40pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternn before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Kurt Rambis Jersey . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and tk bronze in 2005. Lance Stephenson Lakers Jersey . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Duffy Waldorf is hoping this early lead will culminate with a Sunday night celebration. Waldorf shot a 4-under 68 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead over Jeff Sluman after the soggy, weather-delayed second round of the Regions Tradition, the second of five Champions Tour majors. Waldorf had three birdies and a bogey on both the first nine holes and the last nine to top the Shoal Creek leaderboard at 9-under 135. The Champions Tour rkie led after two rounds last week in Iowa in the Principal Charity Classic, but closed with a 1-under 71 to tie for third. Waldorf also led shared the first-round lead with Jay Haas two weeks ago at the Senior PGA Championship, but is hoping to finish in the top position this time. "My friend was telling me, I dont really care if youre leading after the first or second round or even the third. Just lead after the fourth," he said. "Its not NASCAR, so I dont get extra points for how many laps I lead. But youve got to be near the top to have a chance and Im really happy to be near the top." Sluman, the first-round leader, had a 71. Fred Couples, Mark Calcavecchia, Michael Allen and Canadian Rod Spittle were three strokes back. Couples had a 71, Calcavecchia and Allen shot 69, and Spittle had a 66. Two-time defending champion Tom Lehman was 4 under after a 71. He made a double bogey on 17 and a bogey on 18 in fading light. A four-time PGA Tour winner, Waldorfs only lead at the mid-point of a major came in the 2002 British Open. Waldorf, who was on No. 3 when play was halted Friday, tied for 18th that time. Waldorf followed a 15-ft birdie putt on No. 5 with an 18-fter on the next hole. His highlight might have been the 30-plus fter on No. 12. The Champions Tour major at Shoal Creek was delayed 3 hours, 13 minutes with lightning in the area, and there was a steady rain for much of that time. The players finished late in the evening with darkness approaching at 8:01 p.ddddddddddddm. "I thought it would be a longer delay," Waldorf said. "It really poured there for a while. We were lking outside and we were going, My gosh, its going to take hours for the course to drain. But we got back out pretty quick." Sluman had an eagle on the par-5 third hole, two birdies and three bogeys after matching his best opening round score on the Champions Tour with a 65. Given the conditions and his spot near the top of the leaderboard, Sluman wasnt fretting t much about a more mundane follow-up round to his opening score. "I feel all right where Im at," said Sluman, who won the Legends of Golf with Brad Faxon in April. "Its the best I can do. I signed my card correctly, I hope, at the end of the day. And I didnt sht myself out of it, certainly. Its days like this that win you the tournaments as much as shting a really low score. "When youre just struggling a little bit, youre in between clubs, youre not making anything really happening and you dont go out and sht 75 or 76, so Im happy with that." Couples managed all three of his birdies on the final eight holes but had two bogeys. He had near-misses on a couple of makeable birdie putts early. "I hit way t many balls," Couples said. "I came out and practiced a little longer, and then we went out and hung out in the van and left the grounds to have lunch. Im tired now, but I felt pretty gd out there. I just couldnt hit the ball close enough, and when I did, I had some pretty gd putts and I felt like I putted well but nothing went in." Spittle, who is conditionally exempt this year, had five birdies and a bogey during a seven-hole stretch on the back nine. He won the 2010 AT&T Championship. Brad Bryant, who has been bothered by ft problems, withdrew after the round ended. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 102 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen