attempts in his three games this month, and I

in Bewerbung 12.09.2019 10:38
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Jason Day defended golfs big four after their forecast heavyweight showdown failed to materialise at Royal Trn.All the hype before the 145th British Open centred on Days bid to keep Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth and Rory McIlroy at bay as the superstar quartet jostled for the famous Claret Jug and golfs top ranking.Instead veterans Phil Mickelson and Henrik Stenson have stolen the show with a swag of less-heralded Americans and Europeans playing supporting roles.But Day believes any criticism of the Gen-Y dominators is unfair, citing an unfavourable draw for golfs top four players at Trn.Australias world No.1 even has the numbers to back it up.Every player in the top 10 at the Opens halfway point enjoyed the best of the conditions on Thursday morning and Friday afternn, while Day, Johnson, Spieth and McIlroy were left to deal with the elements, including a 55kph squall that swept through the links course late in the second round.While Day struggled to a two-over-par 73 in tough early going on Thursday, Mickelson made hay in the afternn with a major championship record-equalling 63 while third-round leader Stenson opened with 68 and 65.The pair have engaged in a two-man shtout ever since.Day said it was no great coincidence he and his big-name rivals were battling to keep pace.Rory, Jordan and myself are in the other wave, so that has a lot to do with it, Day said after his even-par 71 on Saturday.I think the best score out of our wave was two under with Patrick Reed and Rory, and obviously the (other) wave has played great golf and thats why theyre at the top of the leaderboard.So theres obviously a little bit of luck that is involved with getting to the top as well as playing gd golf.But, once again, you get what you take and unfortunately thats just the way it is.Youve just got to try and get yourself into contention.Playing the brutal back nine in seven over has cost Day, but hes not the only one to have suffered.A triple-bogey on the railway hole, the punishing 11th, dashed Johnsons hopes on Saturday after the US Open champion surged to five under and within sight of the leaders.He finished at one under after his round of 72 included 39 on the back nine.McIlroy ended the third round with only 13 clubs after smashing his three wd in disgust on the 16th as the 2014 champion slumped to even for the tournament with a 73.And like Day, Spieth picked up four shots going out before giving them all back coming home to be five over and out following his third-round 72.The American then lashed reporters for expecting t much.Spieth said it seems hes become a victim of his own success after arriving at St Andrews last year with the chance to become the first player since 1953 to win golfs first three majors of the year and finishing one shot shy of a playoff.It seems a bit unfair at 22 to be expecting something like that all the time, Spieth said. Pavel Zacha Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Jamie Langenbrunner Jersey . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.devilssale.com/authentic-jesper-bratt-devils-jersey/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Jesper Bratt Devils Jersey . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Kyle Palmieri Devils Jersey . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Wednesdays evening slate of NBA action offers up 10 games, including many that are expected to be high scoring. Which players should you build around and which players should you fade? Our experts have the answers.Todays panel includes ESPN Fantasys Joe Kaiser and Kyle Soppe, plus DFS expert Jim McCormick.Players to build aroundJoe Kaiser -- James Harden, Houston Rockets Harden faces an undermanned Lakers backcourt that ranks 28th in defense and 7th in pace. Its hard to ask for more than that! Remember, t, that Harden went for 34 points, 7 rebounds, 17 assists and a steal in the first meeting of the season against the Lakers. On a night with many gd options, Harden separates himself.Kyle Soppe - Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee BucksNot a new name and here and expensive one at that, but cmon. Even with the hefty price tag, youre lking at a 10-15-percent discount from Harden, and thats value to me. Antetokounmpo gets a Blazers team that ranks dead last in defensive efficiency and is bottom five in rebounding rate. With points and rebounds essentially a given, you also have a player in Antetokounmpo that has handed out at least six assists in five of his last eight games in addition to averaging over five blocks-plus-steals in his last seven games. Im lking for another high usage and efficient evening from the Greek Freak and have him as my top value at the point guard position.Jim McCormick -- Goran Dragic, Miami HeatMiami runs a drive-heavy offensive scheme through their lead guards. Dion Waiters, expected to miss several more games with injury, is 10th in the league in drives per game. Dragic, meanwhile, leads the NBA with 14.8 drives per game and has produced 55 percent more passes per game on drives than any other player. With both Waiters and Josh Richardson sidelined, Dragics already impressive opportunity rates are on the rise, as hes averaging 36.1 minutes and 18 shots from the field over the past four games. Dragics usage rate over this sample is 29 percent, representative of a rewarding role.dddddddddddd The Hawks rank 28th in defensive efficiency against point guards this season, while Dragics reasonable price point and elite usage pattern could prove profitable.Players to fadeJoe Kaiser -- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail BlazersLillard is a star who might be worth a lk on DraftKings, but hes near the $10,000 range on FanDuel and thats t pricy in tonights road game against Milwaukee, a team that ranks 16th in pace and sixth in defense, and a team that can use the length of the 6-ft-11 Antetokounmpo to make life difficult for Lillard. There are t many other gd options to pay up for Lillard on Wednesday.Kyle Soppe -- Carmelo Anthony, New York KnicksNo thanks, Ill pass on a tired Melo who may be trying to show out against LeBron James at the Garden tonight (on ESPN). Its obviously early in the month, but Anthony has jacked up 27 3-point attempts in his three games this month, and Im just not rolling the dice with that trend from a 34.4-percent career 3-point shter. The rebound totals have been underwhelming of late (averaging 6.0 rebounds, his lowest in a decade) and Anthony has just one game with more than three assists in the last 3.5 weeks. I like Melo to get his points, but he is priced in the same tier as Paul George, Rudy Gay, and Nicolas Batum ... hes not for me this evening.Jim McCormick -- Derrick Rose, New York KnicksOn a rich night at the position with several elite and mid-tier options, Rose is a reasonable fade candidate. Even as the Cavs can prove generous to opposing point guard given Kyrie Irvings lack of defensive prowess, Roses highly variant fantasy pattern -- hes scored 20.5 or fewer fantasy points on DraftKings in two of the past four -- is avoidable at the most demanding position in DFS tonight. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 19 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen