coaching his son with the help of handwritten notes.Sp

in Clan- und Funwars 10.09.2019 09:00
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- New, stricter security checks were implemented in Brazilian airports Monday, stalling travelers and delaying flights less than three weeks before Rio de Janeiro hosts the Olympics.Starting at 6 a.m., long, chaotic lines formed at Congonhas regional airport in Brazils biggest city, Sao Paulo. Within a half-hour, more than 700 people were waiting on the buildings first and second flrs to pass through security checkpoints. The lines eased up by the afternn.Smaller airports elsewhere in Sao Paulo state in southern Brazil also reported problems. There were long lines as well at the Santos Dumont regional airport in Rio de Janeiro, where the games are scheduled to open Aug. 5. International airports have not been affected so far.The new measures tk effect days after the truck attack that killed 84 people in Nice, France, underscoring potential security threats at big events. Authorities say some 85,000 soldiers and police officers will patrol Rios streets during the Olympics.Also Monday, a police bomb squad responded to a report of a suspicious bag outside an apartment building in Rios wealthy Leblon neighborhd. Officers blocked the street and used a robot to inspect the blue sports bag, which turned out to have only clothes inside.This kind of thing isnt typical in Brazil, said Sergio Cabreu, a 68-year-old retiree who lives in a building around the corner. I doubt its anything, but with the Olympics coming up its gd to find out.Because of the stricter checks in airports, Brazilian state airport administrator, Infraero, has recommended that travelers now arrive two hours before scheduled domestic flights instead of 30 minutes. At least five flights at Congonhas were delayed Monday, Infraero said.The new procedures include body searches, removal of electronic items from bags before scanning and more thorough luggage inspections.Brazils aviation agency said the steps are necessary.Due to this vacation period and with the proximity of the Olympic Games, demand for air transportation will surely increase, the agency said.Brazilian authorities expect more than 500,000 foreign tourists to visit Rio for the Olympic Games. Kevin Johnson Jersey . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schling the Ducks in power ftball. George King Suns Jersey .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. http://www.officialsunsfanstore.com/steve-nash-suns-jersey/ .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all t brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Dragan Bender Suns Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Kelly Oubre Jr. Suns Jersey . The phone hearing is scheduled for 40pm et/10pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. After achieving his childhd dream of winning the Formula One world championship on Sunday, Nico Rosberg posted a moving video on Twitter with the simple caption Danke Mama und Papa.Rosberg followed in his father Kekes ftsteps at the weekend by securing the F1 drivers championship for the first time.The Mercedes drivers career started in go-karts under the careful guidance of his father, before Keke tk a step back when his son started racing formula cars. The video shows Rosberg lapping a short circuit while his father acts as mechanic and timekeeper, fuelling the kart and coaching his son with the help of handwritten notes.Speaking in his first press conference after winning the title, Rosberg spoke of how his parents helped him achieeve his dream.ddddddddddddEvery Saturday night I get a message from him and most of the time its like pedal to the metal tomorrow, full stop, exclamation mark. So thats his words of advice every weekend. But my dad and my mum both have such a big part in this, my mum on the private side of course and my dad for the career steps and all the support all the way. It was massive.I think its been gd hows hes let me get on with it and taken a step back. I think its been very very gd and its worked well for us and for me, it feels right, so Im very very thankful for that. Its his way of stepping back a bit for sure. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 346 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen