from next months Olympics in Rio over allegations of state-

in Laberecke 06.09.2019 09:13
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

DETROIT -- The Detroit Lions will have to wait at least one more week before?DeAndre Levy?is back on the field.The linebacker has been ruled inactive for Thursdays game against Minnesota after having a questionable designation on Wednesday -- the most optimistic the Lions had been about Levy since he suffered a knee injury in Week 1 against Indianapolis.Levy has missed all but one and a half games since the start of the 2015 season. He will continue to be replaced in the lineup by a combination of Josh Bynes and Antwione Williams.Detroit will also be without special teams standout Don Carey and defensive tackle Khyri Thornton, who started in place of Tyrunn Walker last week.Minnesota receiver Stefon Diggs?is also officially out for Thursdays game, as expected. Diggs, who also is struggling with a knee injury, has 67 catches for 747 yards and two touchdowns this season. Rocky Bleier Womens Jersey .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Heath Miller Steelers Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Troy-Polamalu-Elite-Jersey/ . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Merril Hoge Jersey . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rkie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. James Conner Womens Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Chris Frme extended his advantage in the yellow jersey as Ilnur Zakarin won stage 17 of the Tour de France to Finhaut-Emosson.After Katushas Zakarin tk stage honours up the road, Frme raced clear of his main rivals to build a cushion of almost two and a half minutes at the end of this 184.5-kilometres stage from Berne.When BMCs Richie Porte attacked from the group of main contenders late on the final climb up to the Emosson Dam, only Frme could respond to join his former teammate.Behind Dutchman Bauke Mollema, who started the day second overall, was the first to be dropped, giving up 40 seconds to Frme.But most encouraging of all for Team Sky will have been the sight of Quintana completely unable to respond as the attacks began.The Colombian has usually come on strong in the third week of Grand Tours and threatened Frmes position in yellow late in last years Tour, but does not appear to have the legs to rival him again.For Frme, who appears to be closing in on a third Tour victory, it was a near perfect scenario as he was pulled up the hill by Porte without needing to do a turn on the front himself ahead of Thursdays time trial.I dont think it was possible to go much faster there, Richie seemed to be doing just fine on his own, Frme said. Tactically for me there is really no need to get on the front and start pulling on the final.Tomorrow is going to be crucial and this is the first day of a four-day block [in the Alps].While not writing off Quintana, Frme acknowledged that the man expected to be his strongest challenger here is not living up to his pre-race billing.Its been a very difficult Tour for Nairo, he said. Hes still a great rival and a big challenger for me but he lost more time today. I think for him to re-enter into the game again hes going to have to do a real gd time trial tomorrow.As Frme crossed the line alongside, Quintana was dropped by Adam Yates, who rodde away to bst his hopes of a podium finish.ddddddddddddThe provisional general classification showed Frme two minutes 27 seconds clear of Trek-Segafredos Mollema with Yates, riding for Orica-BikeExchange, two minutes 53 seconds back.That puts the 23-year-old Briton 34 seconds clear of Movistars Quintana in fourth.Zakarin rode clear of stage 15 winner Jarlinson Pantano of IAM Cycling and Tinkoffs Rafal Majka in the king of the mountains polka dot jersey to collect his first Tour de France stage win.I did my best today, the 26-year-old Russian said. Im really happy now. Thank you to my team-mates, theyve been super. This result is not a surprise for me. In the first week, I also tried to go for it.Zakarin, who in 2009 was suspended for two years after he tested positive for the forbidden anabolic steroid methandienone, did not comment on the possibility that the entire Russian team will be banned from next months Olympics in Rio over allegations of state-sponsored doping.Im not following the news. Im reading. Im watching movies to be away from all the stress that does not concern me, Zakarin said.Katusha team general manager Viacheslav Ekimov, a former teammate of Lance Armstrong on the U.S. Postal team, added: We are talking about scandals, the samples which probably belong to cycling, but nobody knows where the samples come from. Mens cycling? Mountain bike? Womens cycling? We dont know. Its just speculation.Since November last year, Zakarin has been tested 12 times out of competition. All these tests have been conducted in European labs, in Paris, Lausanne. ... At Katusha, we perform additional testing, and follow all protocols.Meanwhile,?Fabian Cancellara has withdrawn from the Tour ?to focus on his preparations for the Olympics.AP contributed to this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 97 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen