y.No-ones asked me (to play) or anything

in Laberecke 06.09.2019 09:12
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

The Australian Cup is a likely autumn target for Redkirk Warrior, with co-trainer David Hayes convinced the former Hong Kong galloper can reach the top level in Australia.Redkirk Warrior notched his first Australian win in his second local appearance in Saturdays Group Three Yarramalong Racing Club Stakes (1500m) at Sandown.Hayes said he was now likely to back-off the lightly raced six-year-old gelding and target the autumn carnival although the Kingston Town Stakes in Perth could be a consideration.Hes a Group One horse for sure, Hayes said.He had awful feet problems and weve got on top of them. And hes got the scope and race manners about him that tells me hes a very gd horse.At the moment were probably focusing on the autumn carnival.Theres an 1800 (metre race in Perth) in three weeks which is tempting but I think hes done a pretty gd job this preparation to get back on the racetrack and if we ease him, hell be a star in the autumn.Redkirk Warrior hadnt raced for almost 12 months when he made his Australian debut at Mnee Valley last month , finishing second, and he was made to fight in Saturdays race.Craig Newitt made a mid-race move on Un De Sceaux and then he skipped clear in the straight before Redkirk Warrior and Stratum Star chased him down.Redkirk Warrior, the $2.80 favourite, got home by a long neck over Stratum Star with 1-3/4 lengths to Un De Sceaux. Austin Watson Predators Jersey . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Colton Sissons Predators Jersey .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. http://www.authenticpredatorspro.com/Dan-hamhuis-predators-jersey/ . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Ryan Johansen Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and gd things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Juuse Saros Predators Jersey . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Canberra star Blake Austin has left the dr open to playing for Wayne Bennetts England team, but says no-one has approached him about it.Reports emerged last week that Bennett had asked the five-eighth, who was born and raised in Sydneys west, to make himself available.Austin has represented Portugal in the past but is eligible for selection for England ahead of this years Four Nations tournament in the UK and the 2017 Rugby League World Cup.I do qualify through my grandmother but thats about as far as its gone, Austin said on Tuesday.No-ones asked me (to play) or anything like that yet.Asked if he would consider playing for England, the 25-year-old said he wasnt sure.You cross your bridges when you get to them if they come, he said.But at the moment, Im just focusing on the Raiders and playing better fty each week.ddddddddddddAustin has had limited representative opportunities to date.He starred for City with three tries in last years NSW City-Country Origin match, but a knee injury and hamstring problem hurt his chances to play the match this year and chase a State of Origin berth.Bennett last month dismissed reports he was trying to lure NRL stars to his side, including former NSW halfback Trent Hodkinson and Brett and Josh Morris.Hodkinsons father is English while the Morris twins - who have both played for Australia - would be eligible thanks to their grandfather. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 479 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen