ur body, which is why Im having peanut butter and chocolate

in Clan- und Funwars 04.09.2019 11:29
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh and his players downplayed the notion they have a rivalry with the Washington Redskins.Although their stadiums are separated by just 33 miles, the Ravens and Redskins simply dont play enough to have any type of enmity for one another. Furthermore, Washington is playing a game in Baltimore for just the second time in the Ravens history.Still, the weeks matchup is huge for both teams.Harbaugh is hoping the Ravens (3-1) can bounce back from a disappointing home loss to Oakland in Week 4. The Redskins (2-2), meanwhile, have won two straight games and are lking to carry that momentum into M&T Bank Stadium.Its a game that we need to win in our house -- period, Harbaugh said. Its a one-week league, as one of our players just said to our team. Its a one-week league, and the only thing we have to think about right now is this game, playing this team and what they do. Of course, its a team we have respect for. We know what were going to get with physicality and all of that stuff.The Ravens have the NFLs top defense, allowing just 256 yards per game. That unit has gotten a bigger bst with linebackers Terrell Suggs and Elvis Dumervil back in the lineup. Baltimore will try to keep constant pressure on Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins, who is ranked sixth in the league with 1,172 passing yards with six touchdowns and four interceptions.I think he is progressing nicely, Washington coach Jay Gruden said about Cousins. I think there are still some areas of improvement, without a doubt. As every quarterback will say after every game, there are going to be areas where he wants to improve situational awareness, taking a sack along the way, whatever it might be. I think there are areas he will want to do better.While the Redskins offense has been solid, the defense has struggled. Washington is ranked 30th in the NFL, allowing 4.9 yards per carry.Baltimore will lk to exploit that weakness. Terrance West will likely get the start after he had a breakout game against Raiders, running for a career-high 113 yards on 21 carries with a touchdown. Baltimores depth chart at running back gets another addition this week with the return of rkie Kenneth Dixon, who has been out with a knee injury. Dixon was the Ravens top runner over the preseason and he enters the game with high expectations surrounding him.I just feel like I have to get out there and do the best job I can do, Dixon said. Its get the ball, read my one key and hit the hole as hard as I can. If that sparks us, it does. Im just going to get out there and do my best.Javorius Buck Allen, a fourth-round pick from USC in 2015, will also get some opportunities to run the ball.Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco will also lk to take some shots deep downfield. The Ravens passing game has been a work in progress and is tied with Miami for 16th in the NFL with 1,008 total yards.I think were definitely finding our stride a little bit, Flacco said. We just need to put together four quarters of ftball. We havent done it yet. I think we have the ability to, obviously. I definitely think were close, and were getting there.This game also reunites Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith and Washington cornerback Josh Norman, whom were teammates with the Carolina Panthers. Norman expects a physical matchup, and even admitted that Smith was among the best trash-talkers in the league.I grew up playing him, so you kind of already know that, Norman said. If you want to take the competitive drive or the ego when it comes to being the best at what he does, then yes. Just me and him going back and forth at practice every day. Trust me, Im very well doctored in that.The Ravens lead the all-time series 3-2. Vapormax Saldi . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Vapormax Bianche In Offerta . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.vapormaxscontateoutlet.it/vapormax-nere-scontate-outlet.html . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Vapormax Plus Scontate . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Nike Vapormax 2020 . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Candace Hill is a pro runner, but the 17-year-old from Conyers, Georgia is still first and foremost a teen. Dubbed the fastest girl in the world after becoming the first female high-schler to run 100 meters in under 11 seconds, she admits she loves a gd bowl of Frt Lps cereal before a meet.For her morning practices, though, she goes for a two-part breakfast. Beforehand, her mom makes her a shake, then afterwards, she turns to a PB&J and chocolate milk for recovery. She shared her double breakfast with usay and time: Around 8 a.m. and then again at 110 a.m. every morning.Place: At home in GeorgiaWhat Im eating: I usually drink a smthie at 8 a.m. right before practice. I dont like to eat anything right before I run. After a two-hour workout from 90 to 110 a.m., Ill eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of chocolate milk. My mom will have it ready for me when I walk in the dr.Why Im eating it: A nutritioniist once told me that after a workout, you need to restore the protein back in your body, which is why Im having peanut butter and chocolate milk.dddddddddddd The smthie helps me avoid running on an empty stomach since Im not really hungry first thing in the morning.The smthie recipe:Ingredients:1/4 cup strawberries 1 banana 1/3 cup mixed berries 2/3 cup honey 1 cup orange juice 1/2 cup Greek yogurt 1/4 cup blueberries 5-6 ice cubes Water as neededMix everything together in a blender for about three minutes until it is smth. Serve and drink it right away.The PB&J:Slather a thin layer of peanut butter on one slice of bread, and a thin layer of jelly on the other slice. Drizzle with honey, put both pieces together, and cut the square down the middle. Enjoy with a tall glass of whole milk chocolate milk. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 15 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen