Northants. He ran keenly between the wickets and almost

in Clan- und Funwars 04.09.2019 11:28
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

American sprinter Justin Gatlin has a message for United States swimmer Lilly King: Not so fast.King, 19, was critical earlier this week about the Olympic participation of athletes -- including Gatlin -- who have tested positive for banned substances in the past. Gatlin has twice been caught using banned substances, but is considered the top threat to unseating Jamaican star Usain Bolt in the 100-meter final Sunday.I dont even know who Lilly King is, Gatlin said after winning his 100-meter heat Saturday in 10.01 seconds -- the best time of the day. She does swimming and not track and field.Im not worried about that. I have confidence in my policies that Im with. USADA (United States Anti-Doping Agency) has done a great job. WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) has done a great job. I have come back and done what I need to do.The 34-year-old Gatlin, who won gold at 100 meters at the 2004 Olympics, first tested positive for amphetamines, though arbitrators determined he didnt use them for doping but to treat attention deficit disorder. The second came for excessive testosterone in 2006 and resulted in a four-year ban.Ive worked hard, just like everybody else, and I get tested, just like everybody else, Gatlin said Saturday. Im back here. I believe in the system. I hope everybody else believes in the system t.King originally made her comments after the Court of Arbitration for Sport allowed Russian swimmer Yulia Efimova to compete in Rio after a last-minute appeal of her doping ban.When asked about Gatlin, King remained critical.Do I think people who have been caught doping should be on the team? They shouldnt, said King, who beat Efimova to win the gold medal in the womens 100-meter breaststroke. Its unfortunate that we have to see that and then its such a tossup in between sports and in between countries. Its something that needs to be set in stone that this is what were gonna do to settle this and that should be the end of it. There should not be any bouncing back and forth. Dennis Johnson Jersey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Larry Bird Celtics Jersey . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-red-auerbach-celtics-jersey/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. John Havlicek Celtics Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Reggie Lewis Celtics Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Northants 326 (Newton 130, Wakely 104, Payne 4-57) and 376 (Levi 95, Duckett 70) beat Gloucestershire 261 (Payne 56, Keogh 4-67) and 327 (Hankins 116, Mustard 79, Sanderson 8-73) by 114 runsScorecard Ben Sanderson tk a career-best 8 for 73 as Northamptonshire ended their 2016 season with a 114-run win over Gloucestershire at Wantage Road.Needing to bat out the final day with eight-wickets in hand, George Hankins made a maiden first-class century but Sanderson saw Northants to a fourth win in their final six games, taking four wickets with the second new ball.Sanderson removed Gareth Roderick and Will Tavare on the third evening but tk until after lunch on day three to add to his haul. He ended a fourth-wicket stand of 103 by having Chris Dent held at second slip and two balls later trapped Hamish Marshall lbw for a second-ball duck to revive his sides hopes.They had slipped again as Hankins, with 116 to his name, and Phil Mustard moved Gloucestershire to 286 for 5 with 27 overs left in the day but Sanderson found movement with the second new-ball to beat the inside edge of Hankins to take out middle and leg stump - completing a fourth five-wicket haul of the season - and then trap Jack Taylor lbw for 5.It left Northants with 23 overs to find three wickets. Sanderson had Craig Miles edging to second slip, Rory Kleinveldt forced David Payne into a tame chip to extra-cover before, fittingly, Sanderson won the game by ending Mustards resistance - he also edged to second slip for a battling 79.Sanderson, who finished the 2016 season with 55 County Championship wickets at 21.03, said: It was a very hot day and to get eight is just amazing. We kneew that a couple with the new ball would give us a new lease of life and it wobbled just a little bit.dddddddddddd We thought they were a bit short with the ball so we worked on our lengths to get a bit fuller and it proved key in both innings.I said I probably wont beat the 7-for at Swansea but this is amazing. What a way to end the season.Sandersons career-best rendered Hankins own career-best 116 part of a losing cause. He occupied the crease for over four hours on the final day, moving Gloucestershire towards a draw that lked unlikely with the visitors 151 for 5 an hour after lunch.Hankins survived a verbal and short-ball barrage throughout the afternn but showed excellent application to frustrate Northants. He ran keenly between the wickets and almost never missed out on a pr ball, pulling - once notably through mid-on - and cutting with confidence.Ninety-five not out at tea, he tk just two overs to reach a maiden century in 154 balls with a dabbed single wide of point, with his father in attendance having dashed down from business in Leicester.He and Mustard shared 135 for the sixth wicket to repel Northants for a long part of the afternn before Sanderson won the game with the second new ball.Richard Dawson, Gloucestershires coach, said: Our aim for the day was just to bat out and if wed batted the day, we may have been there or thereabouts.George is a natural scorer, hes got every shot in the bk, and to rein himself in he did very well and got his reward for patience and wearing the bowlers down. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 63 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen