pportunities before being sidelined with left kn

in Spam Area!!! 02.09.2019 11:04
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

San Diego Chargers running back Branden Oliver suffered an Achilles injury in a road contest against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday and could be out for an extended period of time.Oliver suffered the injury with 42 seconds left in the second quarter, going down on his own in what appeared to be a non-contact injury. Oliver had to be carted off of the field.Oliver totaled 108 rushing yards in eight games in 2015, his third NFL season. Oliver finished last season on the injured reserve with turf toe.The Buffalo product was projected to be a part of a three-back rotation for the Chargers that included Melvin Gordon and Danny Wdhead.With Oliver unavailable indefinitely, the Chargers will lk to first-year players Dreamius Smith and Kenneth Farrow. Nicolas Batum Jersey . Blackwd, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Hornets Jersey . Westbrk has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Glen-Rice-Hornets-Jersey/ . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Glen Rice Hornets Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Frank Kaminsky Jersey . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. LOS ANGELES -- Nothing was routine for Bud Norris in his first start for the Dodgers. New time zone. New uniform. Being penciled into Clayton Kershaws place in the Los Angeles rotation.It all added up to a whirlwind experience.Norris pitched six strong innings while filling in for the injured Kershaw, leading the Dodgers to a 5-0 victory over the Colorado Rockies on Friday night.I didnt know what to expect. I just went out there and tried to put up as many zeros as I could, said Norris, who arrived at Dodger Stadium four hours before the game. I would like to pitch deeper into games but it was a short week for me, no pen, the travel.Norris was told by the Braves he was traded to Los Angeles on Thursday afternn, caught a plane that night, and got just a few hours of sleep after reaching Los Angeles. After a quick meal and a nap, it was off to the ballpark and a new uniform.I got traded to Baltimore and I changed dugouts, thats how quick it was for me last time so its kind of a whirlwind thing, Norris said. Ive just got to be ready to pitch.Norris (4-7) overpowered Colorado from the start, striking out seven of the first 14 hitters.I was expecting more balls in play on the ground, but hes still got velocity, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. He was staying ahead of guys tonight. Ive seen him really gd and tonight it was evident.The right-hander held the Rockies to a single and a double, and finished with eight strikeouts, pitching for a team he grew up rting against. Raised north of San Francisco, Norris said, Im a Bay Area kid. This is going to kill my dad.Colorado got a runner to second only twice against Norris. The closest the Rockies came to scoring against him may have been a fifth-inning fly ball hit by Brandon Barnes that Dodgers center fielder Trace Thompson caught at shoulder level against the wall to end the inning.We had a hard time getting anything going against him, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. He was in complete control for sure. The cutter, slider, whatever you want to call it, was a gd pitch for him. The velocity is still there. He was running it up to 96 at times. He did a nice job.Adam Liberatore, Louis Coleman, Joe Blanton and Pedro Baez completed the shutout as the Dodgers won their third straight. Adrian Gonzalez added a pair of run-scoring singles, reaching safely for the 11th time in 14 games.Roberts decided to pinch-hit for Yasiel Puig in the eighth, one inning after Puig was thrown out at home by Brandon Barnes when he tried to score on a fly ball hit by Thompson.ddddddddddddYasiel has something going on with his trap when he slide in at home tonight, Roberts said. Hell be out there tomorrow, but the way the game was going it was his left shoulder and I wanted to get him out of there.Jorge de la Rosa (5-5) gave up two runs and five hits in seven innings, and snapped a personal four-game winning streak.In his last five starts with the Braves, Norris went 2-1 with a 2.15 ERA, striking out 29 in 29 1/3 innings.Gonzalezs one-out RBI single in the fourth gave Los Angeles a 1-0 lead.The Dodgers scored in the seventh on a balk called on de la Rosa.Gonzalez had added another RBI single in the Dodgers three-run eighth, with Howie Kendrick and Scott Van Slyke driving in the other two runs.Kershaw was officially placed on the DL before the game with mild disc herniation in his back, and was reported to be feeling considerably better after undergoing an epidural the previous day.HITTING STREAKSDodgers SS Corey Seager and Rockies 3B Nolan Arenado brought the National Leagues two longest hitting streaks into the game. Seager extended his streak to 14 games with a single in the fourth inning, and also had a single in the eighth. Arenado had his streak end at 12, going 0 for 4 with three strikeouts.TRAINERS RMRockies: Neither 2B DJ LeMahieu nor SS Trevor Story -- the Rockies starting middle infield -- were in the lineup, but were available to pinch-hit, Weiss said. ... Rockies closer Jake McGee, out since June 10, could be activated from the disabled list on Saturday. McGee converted 14 of 17 save opportunities before being sidelined with left knee inflammation.Dodgers: RHP Brandon McCarthy will make his 2016 debut for the Dodgers on Sunday, his first start in 14 months. McCarthy last pitched in a major-league game on April 25, 2015. Five days later he underwent surgery to repair a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. ... OF Joc Pederson, who received a cortisone shot on Friday in his injured shoulder, was also placed on the DL before the game, giving the Dodgers a major league-leading 19 players to be placed on the disabled list this season.NEXT UPRockies: RHP Chad Bettis (6-5, 5.84) makes his seventh appearance -- and fourth start -- against the Dodgers. He is 0-0 with a 4.58 ERA against them.Dodgers: LHP Scott Kazmir (6-3, 4.67) is unbeaten in his last nine starts, going 4-0 with a 4.03 ERA since May 14. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 496 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen