tar back to the track, OLeary believes Don Cossack

in Spam Area!!! 02.09.2019 11:04
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Not having his more famous brother take part in the show apparently didnt hurt Jordan Rodgers chances on ABCs The Bachelorette.JoJo Fletcher picked the former pro quarterback, as hes been identified on the show throughout the season, as the winning suitor during the season finale Monday night.Rodgers proposed to Fletcher on a beach in Thailand.I love you so much, Rodgers said. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.Fletcher said yes.Rodgers, the 27-year-old younger brother of Green Bay Packers quarterback and two-time NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers, never played in an NFL regular-season game but had brief tours of duty with the Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.He spent some time with the British Columbia Lions of the Canadian Ftball League before retiring from ftball. While wing Fletcher, Jordan Rodgers spoke about the close relationship he has with his oldest brother, Luke, but told Fletcher that he and Aaron dont really have that much of a relationship.Asked at the start of training camp last week about his brothers appearance on the show and how he felt about his relationship with his family being discussed on reality TV, Aaron Rodgers said he had not watched.I havent seen the show, to be honest with you, so it hasnt really affected me a whole lot, Aaron Rodgers said last Tuesday. As far as those kind of things go, Ive always found that its a little inappropriate to talk publicly about some family matters. Im not going to speak on those things, but I wish him well in the competition.When asked about his relationship with Aaron Rodgers on The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose Monday, Jordan Rodgers said nothing had changed. Aaron Rodgers had yet to meet his brothers fiancee.Jordan Rodgers and Fletcher said they are planning to move to Dallas immediately and get married next year.?Jordan Rodgers is the second person with NFL ties to end up in the final couple. Former New York Giants quarterback Jesse Palmer was The Bachelor during Season 5. He now works as a college ftball analyst for ESPN and ABC. Miro Heiskanen Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Mike Modano Stars Jersey . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/john-klingberg-hockey-jersey/ . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Dino Ciccarelli Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. John Klingberg Stars Jersey . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid.Owner Michael OLeary admits he fears the career of Cheltenham Gold Cup hero Don Cossack could be over after the horses tendon injury sustained last week. The nine-year-old was ruled out of this weeks Punchestown Festival due to his injury and while trainer Gordon Elliott remains hopeful of getting his stable star back to the track, OLeary believes Don Cossack is facing an uphill battle.OLeary told The Times: I fear he has had it. It would be very difficult for him to come back ever. Gordon and the team want to bring him back but what will make it extraordinarily difficult is that he is nine. WWith a tendon you generally have to take a year off and if you do at nine, you come back to a Gold Cup at 10 or 11.ddddddddddddorses dont come back (from this sort of injury). He would be running in a Gold Cup at that age with interrupted preparation with his leg. I think it is unlikely, but Gordon will leave no stone unturned.That is why I say you should enjoy a Gold Cup when you win one, because very rarely do they ever come back. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 10 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen