tah Jazz, 98-92, on Friday. [url=http://w

in TeeLeague 30.08.2019 02:18
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

West Brom are stalling on a £20m bid from Stoke for striker Saido Berahino while they hunt for a replacement, according to Sky sources. Mark Hughes confirmed Sky Sports News HQs story on Tuesday that the Potters had made a number of offers for the 22-year-old.It is understd that Stoke are prepared to pay £17m up front with a further £3m in add-ons for Berahino, but it has emerged the Baggies are not prepared to let him leave until they have lined up a new striker of their own. Sky sources understand that Albion are interested in West Hams wantaway striker Diafra Sakho, who is a target for Sunderland, but, like West Brom, the Hammers are reluctant to negotiate a deal without having plans in place for a replacement.West Ham have been struggling all summer to land a coveted new centre-forward, seeing their interest in the likes of Michy Batshuayi, Christian Benteke, Alexandre Lacazette and Callum Wilson fail.Sky sources reported earlier this month that West Ham have now turned their attentions to AC Milan striker Carlos Bacca, but are yet to agree a deal. Diafra Sakho is an Albion target, although West Ham are reluctant to discuss a potential sale at this time Berahino, meanwhile, is in the final year of his contract at West Brom and flatly turned down the offer of a new contract last month.Sky sources understand that Crystal Palace and Watford are also interested in signing Berahino, whose future at The Hawthorns has been in doubt ever since protracted negotiations with Tottenham last summer fell down on deadline day. Also See: Stoke bid £20m for Berahino Sakho hands in transfer request Sakho refuses to travel with West Ham Fletcher urges Saido to stay Vincent Kompany Jersey . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet. Thorgan Hazard Jersey . The eighth-year point guard played in his 500th career game on Sunday, a 98-93 win over the Orlando Magic. Does he feel like hes played in that many games? "No," he said initially, before reconsidering. http://www.soccerbelgiumteamonline.com/D...ium-Jersey/.com) - Jeff Teague finished with a game-high 26 points and eight assists as the Atlanta Hawks held off the Utah Jazz, 98-92, on Friday. Dedryck Boyata Belgium Jersey .com) - Maria Sharapova rallied for a three- set win over Ana Ivanovic on Saturday to capture the season-opening Brisbane International tennis tournament. Kevin De Bruyne Jersey .C. - Brent Sutter scored 12 into extra time as the Charlotte Checkers came from behind to defeat the visiting Abbotsford Heat 5-4 on Sunday in American Hockey League action.Oldsmar, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Ocean Knight, ridden by Irad Ortiz Jr., drove through the stretch on his way to victory in Saturdays $250,000 Sam F. Davis Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs. The 1 1/16-mile Davis Stakes is the final local prep for the $350,000 Tampa Bay Derby on March 7. Trained by Kiaran McLaughlin for Stonestreet Stable, Ocean Knight was making just his second career start in the Davis after winning his debut effort in December. The colt broke from post 11 in the 12-horse field and stalked the leaders up the backstretch. Ocean Knight, a son of two-time Horse of the Year Curlin, went wide around the final turn and into the stretch to challenge 28-1 longshot Divining Rod for the lead. The 8-5 favorite drew even with Divining Rod at the 100-yard mark and was able to go on and post a neck victory. He did (bring back memories of Curlin), but its hard to say because I was jumping up and down so much, Stonestreet owner Barbara Banke said. We knew he was fast. He had been hauling everything else around the training center all year long. (On the turn for home), though, we thought he hadd had it.dddddddddddd He was clear, but he was wide and its tough to run down speed. My Johnny Be Gd, the 7-2 co-second pick, was third with 9-2 choice Amis Flatter fourth followed by 7-2 pick Catalina Red, Crittenden, Royal Son, Cmer, Bears Personality, Brother Bobo, Bandages and G Five. The time for the Davis was 1:43.74 on a fast track, a fifth of a second off the stakes record set by General Quarters in 2009. Ocean Knight garnered $120,000 for the win to remain perfect in two starts. I had ridden (Ocean Knight) before so I knew he would wait until I asked him. We were gd from the gate, Ortiz noted, and I was able to get position just outside the lead group. Mr. McLaughlin told me he had been training up to the race very well and to just relax, wait with him and set him down into the stretch. When I asked for run he just went after the horse on the lead a like a gd horse should. I really hope I get to ride him back in those big races coming up. Ocean Knight returned $5.20, $3.60 and $3.00. Divining Rod paid $17.60 and $8.80, My Johnny Be Gd paid $4.40 to show. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 224 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen