North Florida to a 76-75 victory North Dakota on

in Clan- und Funwars 29.08.2019 11:09
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

DALLAS -- The Mavericks have yet to receive definitive word on Devin Harris injury to his troublesome left ft, but they are bracing for the point guard to miss extended time, ensuring that Seth Curry will have a significant role to start the regular season.Harris, who was limited during training camp while recovering from his second major surgery on a toe in his left ft, injured the ft again when the orthotic in his shoe broke during Dallas final preseason game. He was being medically evaluated during Mondays practice, and coach Rick Carlisle said Harris is very doubtful for Wednesdays regular-season opener against the Indiana Pacers.Curry, who signed a two-year, $5.9 million contract with Dallas in July, might have been in the Mavs rotation regardless after leading the team in preseason scoring with 10.7 points per game. Harris injury provides more opportunity for Curry, the son of longtime NBA sharpshter Dell and younger brother of two-time MVP Stephen Curry.I feel hes an improving defender, and offensively he can cause a lot of problems for the defense, Carlisle said. He can sht, he can drive it, he can make plays and has vision of the flr. There was no doubt he was going to figure into this season prominently in some form or fashion. Pending Devins situation, were going to really need him.This represents the best chance for Curry, 26, to prove that he can be a reliable NBA rotation player. He has played a total of 48 games in brief stints with the Cleveland Cavaliers, Memphis Grizzlies, Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings, with the vast majority of his action coming last season in Sacramento.Curry played sporadically for the Kings until late in the season. He scored in double figures in 10 of his last 11 games, including four 20-point performances, and averaged 16.4 points and 5.3 assists per game while shting 48.9 percent from 3-point range in April.I always had that confidence every time I stepped on the flr, Curry said. Even last year when I was getting limited minutes, I felt like I could contribute and help the team win. I feel like Ive gotten better over the past couple of years, and I feel pretty gd heading into this season and being able to contribute. ... Im going to try to come in and be aggressive with my minutes and be somebody that coach can trust on the flr. ds.com/Womens-Jerome-Brown-Inverted-Jersey/" target="_blank">Jerome Brown Womens Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN at 70pm et/40pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternn before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. ds.com/Womens-Wilbert-Montgomery-Inverted-Jersey/" target="_blank">Wilbert Montgomery Womens Jersey .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. ds.com/Womens-Andre-Dillard-Inverted-Jersey/" target="_blank">https://www.eaglessportsgds.com/Womens-Andre-Dillard-Inverted-Jersey/ . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. ds.com/Womens-Brian-Dawkins-Inverted-Jersey/" target="_blank">Brian Dawkins Eagles Jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shtout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. ds.com/Womens-Andre-Dillard-Inverted-Jersey/" target="_blank">Andre Dillard Eagles Jersey . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada tk control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. DAYTON, Ohio -- Dallas Mre dropped in a left-handed floater with eight seconds remaining to lift North Florida to a 76-75 victory North Dakota on Friday.North Dakota (3-1) came back from an eight-point halftime deficit to tie the game with 11:52 remaining and the game seesawed with Quinton Hkers free throw giving the Fighting Hawks a one-point edge before Mres bucket in the paint. Geno Crandall then missed on the other end.North Dakota came into the game having averaged 97.7 points in two victories over NAIA teams and another over a Division III schl, all at home, but made just 4 of 19 3-point attempts against North Florida.ddddddddddddMre finished with 20 points with Romelo Banks and Garrett Sams adding 14 each and Chris Davenport 10 points and eight rebounds as the Ospreys (3-3) survived 21 turnovers.Hker scored 29 points for North Dakota with Crandall adding 13 and Cortez Seals 12. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 379 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen