othering me for a week or two. I didnt t

in TeeLeague 28.08.2019 02:23
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

Washington, DC (SportsNetwork.com) - Alexander Ovechkin scored the go-ahead goal to propel the Washington Capitals to a 5-2 victory over the New York Islanders in the finale of a home-and-home set at Verizon Center. Matt Niskanen tallied a goal and two assists, Evgeny Kuznetsov supplied a goal and a helper and Marcus Johansson and Joel Ward each scored for Washington, which bounced back from a 3-2 overtime loss to the Islanders on Wednesday at Nassau Coliseum. Braden Holtby turned aside 26 shots in the win. John Tavares and Anders Lee each lit the lamp for the Islanders, who had their five-game win streak come to an end. Chad Johnson allowed four goals on 26 shots. Ovechkin gave the Capitals a 3-2 lead midway through the second period after he received a lead pass from Tom Wilson at the right circle and fired a well- placed shot past Johnson. Kuznetsov tk a lse puck in the corner and drifted across the right circle before unleashing a wrister into the back of the net to add an insurance marker for Washington 5:56 into the final stanza. Ward sealed the win with an empty-net goal with 1:28 remaining. Washington opened the scoring on the power play after Niskanen blasted a shot from the right point past a screened Johnson at 11:51 of the first. Johansson snapped a shot over the blocker of Johnson from the top of the left circle with 13 to play in the opening stanza, but the Islanders netted two goals in a span of 35 seconds to make it a 2-2 game heading into the second. Nick Leddy fired a shot from the left point, but Holtby failed to control the rebound as Tavares was there to wrist it home from the right side of the net at 18:58 Lee cut through the slot and redirected Travis Hamonics shot into the top of the net to tie the game with 27 seconds left in the period. Game Notes Jack Capuano coached his 300th game with the Islanders ... Capitals forward Brks Laich returned to the lineup after missing 15 of the last 16 games with a left shoulder injury ... Holtby won his 68th game for the Capitals, passing Pat Riggin for sixth place on the franchise wins list ... Holtby improved to 6-1-1 in his career against the Islanders ... The Capitals are 9-1-1 this season when scoring first. Chris Conley Womens Jersey . The seventh-ranked Berdych wants to focus on the ATP Tour after helping the Czechs beat the Netherlands in the first round. Seeking their third straight Davis Cup title, the Czechs will rely again on veteran Radek Stepanek. Josh Oliver Youth Jersey . According to the sportsbk BoDog, the Stampeders are 8/5 favourites to take home the Grey Cup at Mosaic Stadium in Regina on November 24. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarspr...jaguars-jersey/. The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18. Taven Bryan Youth Jersey . He had even more fun Friday. Coming off a sensational rkie season, Spieth opened the new year by never coming close to bogey and making a 12-ft birdie putt on the last hole for a 7-under 66. Jalen Ramsey Jersey .S.-Cuba relations means baseball prospects get off the island and into the major leagues without payoffs to smugglers and threats from kidnappers, its hard to see the downside.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Jacksonvilles most productive rkie is done for the season.The Jaguars placed receiver Allen Robinson on injured reserve Tuesday with a broken right ft. He initially hurt his ft against Miami on Oct. 26, and the pain kept getting worse. Tests Monday revealed a stress fracture.Robinson hasnt decided whether or not to have surgery.Its disappointing just because I wanted to be out there with my teammates, out there competing and doing what I love, Robinson said. Its something that had been bothering me for a week or two. I didnt think it was that bad.A second-round draft pick from Penn State, Robinson has been one of Jacksonvilles bright spots on offence this season. He had 48 receptions for 548 yards and two touchdowns, outperforming veteran Cecil Shorts III and fellow rkies Marqise Lee and Allen Hurns. Robinson was on pace to break Justin Blackmons team record for receptions by a rkie (64).I thought it was pretty productive, Robinson said. At times, I think I could have played a lot better. At times, I could have come down with some passes in some games that could have changed the games a little bit. Ive just got to improve on what I did this season and just get better at what I didnt do well and just kind of improve on what I did.Without Robinson, Lee is expected to get more opportunities alongside Shorts and Hurns.Lee, also a second-round draft pick, has 13 receptions for 141 yards. He missed chunks of time because of nagging hamstring injuries.It went from the right to the left, Lee said. It was big. When it comes down to the coaches and the decisions, its based on how you feel. One thing thats big for a receiver is your hamstrings and leegs.dddddddddddd If you have a situation with those, it becomes a problem as far as putting you out there and giving you the ability to do the things you need to do with those types of injuries. It just takes one vertical for you to pull up and mess it up again.And when was on the field, he lked lost at times.Im much more prepared, he said. Ive got a great understanding and wont be surprised in certain lks. I was surprised by certain things, didnt feel like I fully had it. Im still going through the process and working hard in practice. Im working and I think Ill be OK.Jacksonville also expects tight end Marcedes Lewis to return following the bye week. Lewis has missed the past eight games with a high ankle sprain. He is scheduled to be activated off the injured reserve/designated for return list and expected to start at Indianapolis.The Jaguars waived linebacker Dekoda Watson and activated rkie cornerback Aaron Colvin off the reserve/non-ftball injury list.The team also claimed cornerback Teddy Williams off waivers from Chicago and waived cornerback Peyton Thompson.Watson signed a three-year contract worth $6.25 million in free agency to be a starting outside linebacker. The deal included $1.5 million guaranteed.But Watson never really fit in. He had groin surgery in the off-season, missed much of the preseason and made one start. He had eight tackles in nine games.Colvin, a standout at Oklahoma, was a fourth-round draft pick. He tore a knee ligament during a Senior Bowl practice and has been recovering since. Bradley said Colvin will play some in nickel situations against the Colts.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 86 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen