eesome.Im playing some good golf these days, Pettersen sai

in Mitglieder 27.08.2019 10:33
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- In the end, the Dallas Cowboys did not have to make a decision on their starting quarterback. Dak Prescott has made it for them.We are going to let the decision make itself, owner and general manager Jerry Jones said after the Cowboys beat the Pittsburgh Steelers?35-30 on Sunday. Dak has got a hot hand, and were going to go with it.At 8-1, the Cowboys have the best record in the NFL. Prescott has 14 touchdown passes and has been intercepted only twice. Against the Steelers, he completed 22 of 32 passes for 319 yards with two touchdown passes, and he led the Cowboys on a 75-yard drive that started with 42 seconds to play and ended with a 32-yard touchdown run by Ezekiel Elliott with nine seconds left.Its just going with the obvious, Jones said. You are going with how the team is doing right now. It must not be obvious because I get asked about it every time I open my mouth. Its not hard. Its not hard at all. Tony would make the same decision. Thats what you do.Jones said Tony Romo will be Prescotts backup next week against the Baltimore Ravens. Romo was inactive for the ninth straight game as he continues his return from a compression fracture in his back suffered Aug. 25.On Monday, coach Jason Garrett said the team will take it day to day with Romo, and that theyre certainly hopeful that Romo will be active.Romo went through three full practices last week for the first time since late in the 2014 season, splitting scout-team snaps with Mark Sanchez. Since becoming the starter in 2006, Romo has served as a backup in only one game -- in 2008, when he was replaced by Brad Johnson after he suffered a broken pinkie finger.Theres no fragileness because Tony is on board to ride this thing out as well, Jones said. Absolutely. Absolutely. Let me be real clear on that. There is no equivocation. He is totally committed to doing the very best thing to win the game.Jones actually tk some solace in seeing what Ben Roethlisberger did to his defense, throwing for 408 yards with three touchdown passes, in case the Cowboys need to go to Romo, the franchise leader in passing yards and touchdowns, if Prescott struggles or is injured down the stretch.You see what a veteran quarterback can do. He gets in there and knows how to dissect and has all of that experience, Jones said. But you also see what Dak can do. That was a pretty nice little template to lk at right there. Carlos Vela Jersey . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Diego Reyes Jersey . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore.com/guillermo-ochoa-mexico-jersey/ . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Jesus Manuel Corona Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Hector Herrera Jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. IBARAKI, Japan -- Shanshan Feng shot an 8-under 64 on Saturday to take the TOTO Japan Classic lead, putting the Chinese star in position to close the Asian swing with consecutive victories.?Feng birdied the final two holes for a one-stroke advantage over Ariya Jutanugarn, the 20-year-old Thai player who leads the LPGA Tour with five victories and would wrap up the player of the year award with a victory.I still missed a few shots, but I think right now my confidence level is really high, so I know how to score, Feng said. I think that the reason that I struggled in the first half of the year, I was actually hitting the ball really well, but I just didnt know how to score. Now my putting is working and even if I leave myself a 15-fter, I feel comfortable to make it. I feel a lot more comfortable and confident on the course.Jutanugarn had a 68 on another chilly day at Taiheiyo Club in the tours first tournament in the Tokyo area since 1991.Im just going to try to have fun and enjoy tomorrow, Jutanugarn said.Feng won last week in steamy conditions in Malaysia. She has finished no worse than a tie for fourth in her last six events. She started the run with the Olympic bronze medal in Rio, tied for fourth at Evian in France, opened the Asia trip at home in China with a fourth-place tie, was second in Taiwan and tied for third in South Korea before winning. After winning Sunday, she tk off Monday and Tuesday.I went to Tokyo, Feng said. I love Japanese fd, so I went to my favorite restaurant and went shopping. I spent some money on Monday, so I think thats why I have to try hard on the weekend to make my money back.The five-time LPGA Tour winner two-putted for birdie on the par-5 17th, then capped the bogey-free round with a 10-fter on the par-4 18th that caught the left edge, circled the cup and fell in to get her to 11-under 133. She birdied three of the first six and had three in a row on Nos. 12-14.Im happy about the score, but theres still one day to go, Feng said. Im not going to do anything different. Im going to stick to the game plan and, hopefully, its another gd day.She lost a plaayoff to Momoko Ueda in 2011 at Kintetsu Kashikojima, the tournament venue from 2006 to last year.ddddddddddddThe second-ranked Jutanugarn had six birdies and two bogeys. She has a 13-point lead over Lydia Ko in the player of the year standings, with each playing one more event.I played gd today, Jutanugarn said. Front nine was really gd and on the back nine I just missed some tee shots. Front nine, I made a lot of putts, but back nine putting was not that gd. But overall the day was pretty gd.She praised the Japanese fans who have packed the course.Theyre very very nice, Jutanugarn said. I never have all the spectators be nice like this.The top-ranked Ko was tied for 52nd at 1 over after a 71.I putted better today, but it wasnt overly great, Ko said. I was able to get back from the two bogeys that I had in my first two holes.Norways Suzann Pettersen (66) and South Koreas S-Yun Kang (69) were 9 under on the pine tree-lined Minori Course.Gd setup today. Some fun holes, said Pettersen, second in Malaysia.The 15-time LPGA Tour winner got the last spot in the final group to complete a major champion threesome.Im playing some gd golf these days, Pettersen said. I felt really comfortable on the greens and gave myself a lot of gd chances. I just tried to keep the card clean and I managed to do so. Six birdies and playing well, so Im excited to have a chance tomorrow.Defending champion Sun-Ju Ahn (65) was 8 under with Ha Na Jang (6, Jiyai Shin (67), and Jenny Shin (69). Jang won last month in Taiwan for her third victory of the year. Jiyai Shin won the tournament in 2008 and 2010, and is coming off a Japan LPGA victory last week.Stacy Lewis followed her opening 67 with a 73 to fall into a tie for 21st at 4 under. The 2012 champion, shes winless in 61 starts since June 2014.U.S. Solheim Cup teammate Lexi Thompson had an eagle and a double bogey in a 68 that left for tied for 31st at 3 under. In May, she won the JLPGAs World Ladies Championship Salonpas Cup. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 96 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen