situation. I hope it doesnt come to that. And I dont

in Mitglieder 27.08.2019 10:33
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. -- Persuasive Paul won the $21,380 feature by 2 1/2 lengths Thursday on opening day at Los Alamitos, ending a six-race skid.Ridden by Austin Solis, son of Hall of Fame jockey Alex Solis, Persuasive Paul ran a mile in 16.53 and paid $13.20, $7 and $4.40.Hawks Eyes returned $6.20 and $4.60 as the 9-2 third choice, while Dive Down was another three-quarters of a length back in third and paid $3.60 as the 4-1 second choice.Persuasive Paul earned his 10th win in 37 career starts and increased his earnings to $291,667.Carlos Dangerous, the 7-2 favorite, finished seventh in the nine-horse field.Stewart Elliott rode three winners on the card. tballhotspurstore.com/Women-Paulo-Gazzaniga-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/" target="_blank">Paulo Gazzaniga Jersey . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. tballhotspurstore.com/Women-Hugo-Lloris-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/" target="_blank">Hugo Lloris Hotspur Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. tballhotspurstore.com/Women-Davinson-Sanchez-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/" target="_blank">http://www.ftballhotspurstore.com/Women-Davinson-Sanchez-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/ . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova tk a 5-3 lead. tballhotspurstore.com/Women-Jan-Vertonghen-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/" target="_blank">Jan Vertonghen Hotspur Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. tballhotspurstore.com/Women-Son-Heung-Min-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/" target="_blank">Son Heung-min Hotspur Jersey . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cler.Wayne Rney will be kicking himself but now he has to prove himself on the pitch to silence his critics, says Jamie Redknapp... Wayne Rney is an old schl player and in years gone by, after a great win, you could go and have a few drinks to celebrate. Ive got sympathy for him because Ive done it myself.When I was playing, there was no better feeling than celebrating with your mates. I was in the dentist chair with everyone else before Euro 1996! Would I do that if I was a player now? Of course not. The problem Rney has got is that now you have to be whiter than white. This day and age is completely different to when I was playing, with camera phones and social media.When youre someone as famous as Rney, and youre not in the best of form, you have to be so careful. If you want to have a couple of drinks, fine. But dont get caught at a wedding. Wayne Rney has let his guard down really badly and hell be kicking himself. Jamie Redknapp As much as it was innocuous - and part of me thinks what sort of people sell these photos? - its a sign of the times that you cant behave like that anymore.Rney has let his guard down really badly and hell be kicking himself. Watch some of the best Premier League goals scored in Man Utd v Arsenal fixtures Hes given people who were waiting for him an opportunity to go for him and theyve done that. Hes not been in the best of form, things havent gone as wwell as hed have liked of late and as sn as you make a mistake like this you leave yourself wide open for people to slaughter you and jump in.dddddddddddd Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price You only have to lk at the reaction to the other people involved to realise that. Phil Jagielka was with him. Others were out in London. Whats the difference?Its going to be a tough time for him. And worse, hes put his manager in a really tricky position. Redknapp hopes Rneys indiscretion doesnt cost him his place in the next England squad Everyone is going to be lking at Gareth Southgate, saying what are you going to do about this now? Does he leave Rney - his captain - out of his next squad if he gets the permanent role?Theyve just beaten Scotland and it was a fantastic feeling for everyone. But Gareth is now in such a difficult position and if he gets the full-time job and doesnt pick Rney for the next round of internationals in March, I dont think Rney could really complain.However, if Southgate did decide to make a statement, leave him out of the squad and then find further down the line we have injuries to forwards and Rney is bang in form, it could end up being a sticky situation. I hope it doesnt come to that. And I dont think it should. When Rney stops playing for England, it should be purely on ftball reasons. I hope they dont use this as an excuse to get him out of the squad.Hes come out and apologised and now he has to focus on his ftball. Its important he finds some form, starts scoring some goals and doesnt give anyone an excuse to drop him because of this. Perhaps on Saturday against Arsenal - in a fixture hes performed well in previously - he can make some headlines for his ftballing ability.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Rney defied Southgate order WATCH & VOTE: Best Arsenal v Utd goals Rney gets Fletchers backing VOTE: Best Utd/Arsenal player ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 19 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen