I was quite emotional at the end.

in TeeLeague 27.08.2019 02:01
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

As a deadlock in CFL labour negotiations stretched through this past week and so much rhetoric and brinkmanship made a work stoppage seem unavoidable, it was surprising when sources confirmed to TSN that progress in talks between the CFL and the Players Associations were moving quickly Friday and into Saturday. Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement. Neither side would confirm specific details of the tentative deal, but sources confirmed constructive movement toward a deal started Friday. After TSN Insider Dave Naylor confirmed earlier in the week that players on seven of the leagues nine teams had voted in favour of strike action, and with strike votes set to take place in Calgary and Edmonton Saturday, sources told TSN “back dr” discussions through an appointed mediator began Friday morning. Ideas and proposals were passed back and forth without acrimony and without talks breaking down. By Friday night, during a Players Association conference call, a tentative deal began to take shape. The league would hold firm on a $5 million salary cap (2013s salary cap was set at $4.4 million) increasing $50,000 a season, and would not budge on its threshold to renegotiate the salary cap in the third year of a new CBA, set at an aggregate revenue increase of $27 million from the previous year. But the ratification bonus to players would increase to $7,500 for veterans and $1,500 for rkies. And with the union possibly controlling the disbursement of the bonus, and setting a scale for veterans, a six-year CFL veteran could potentially earn $12,000 if the CBA is ratified. The league minimum salary would also rise to $50,000, from $45,000 in 2013. A significant non-financial element also possibly included was the elimination of the option contract year for non-rkies. Sources said the term of the new CBA could be set at either four years, five years or five years plus an option to extend into a sixth season. The current CBA expired May 29, the same day talks broke down after the union countered a league proposal, which included a $5 million cap and $27 million threshold, with a $5.8 million cap and $12 million threshold to renegotiate the cap. The league also rejected another offer from the players earlier this week, which included $5.2 million cap and $18 million threshold. New, positive labour discussions continued into Saturday afternn before a scheduled conference call between union executives and team representatives. A source close to the discussions said he felt “confident” a tentative deal would be reached by the end of the day, although conceded the debate amongst the players would be “vigorous.” After a four-hour call, the union agreed to take the deal to its players. A league source confirmed the board of governors ratification vote will take place “as sn as possible.” In a joint statement the league and Players Association emphasized: “Further details [about the agreement] will not be made public until these votes have taken place.” Mattia Perin Jersey . Various media outlets, including the Detroit Free Press, indicate a deal is close, while USA Today cited an unidentified person directly involved with the negotiations as saying the pact is for two years. Medhi Benatia Juventus Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Mattia-De-Sciglio-Jersey/. I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Alex Sandro Juventus Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Juan Cuadrado Juventus Jersey . In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely lked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area.The Vancouver Canucks have traded goalie Roberto Luongo back to the Florida Panthers. Luongo rejoins the Panthers after having been traded to Vancouver eight seasons ago. The Canucks receive prospect goalie Jacob Markstrom and centre Shawn Matthias in return. Luongo had requested a trade last off-season before Cory Schneider was dealt to the New Jersey Devils. Rumours began that Luongo might want out after Eddie Lack was given the start in the Canucks Heritage Classic game with the Ottawa Senators. "I was not expecting it," Luongo told reporters shortly after the trade. "Go figure, right? Im happy for myself and my family and a little bit sad to be leaving Vancouver." Luongo spent five seasons with the Panthers from 2000-01 to 2005-06 before playing the past eight years with the Canucks. In 42 games this season, Luongo has a .917 save percentage and 2.38 goals against average. "Roberto is one of the games elite goaltenders and we are happy to welcome him back to South Florida," Panthers general manager Dale Tallon said. "With this acquisition, we have solidified our goaltending depth with a top-tiered netminder for the next several seasons." He now joins Tim Thomas, the goaltender he faced in the 2011 Staanley Cup Final when they lost to the Boston Bruins, and a young Panthers team.dddddddddddd. Asked on TSN Radio 1050 about being teammates with Thomas, Luongo laughed and said: "I dont know, well see how it goes when I get there." Luongo said he has no hard feelings towards the Canucks lking back over his eight seasons in Vancouver. "All in all it was a great run. There was a lot of stuff that happened in between but I have nothing but gd things to say about the fans that were really supportive especially towards the end. This organization brought my game to another level. Its all positive stuff." Canucks president and general manager Mike Gillis spoke to the media following the trade and was asked if the Canucks planned any more moves before Wednesdays trade deadline. "I dont know if were done yet or not," Gillis said. "Were trying to get younger, get more depth and more balance." Matthias has nine goals and 16 points in 59 games for the Panthers this season. Markstrom has spent the majority of the year with the Panthers AHL affiliate in San Antonio where he was recently named AHL goalie of the month. The Canucks are also sending minor leaguer Steven Anthony to Florida and will retain 15 per cent of Luongos salary. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 147 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen