he really found his range and start

in TeeLeague 27.08.2019 02:00
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

BARCELONA, Spain - The president of Barcelona says the Spanish club is considering ending its lucrative shirt sponsorship deal with Qatar because of concerns over social issues in the Gulf state.Josep Maria Bartomeu said in an interview on Catalan radio Tuesday that Barcelona was lking at alternatives to Qatar, pointing out that the contract ends in 2016.Bartomeu said four years ago, we signed for economic reasons, adding that now other social issues needed to be taken into consideration.Barcelona made headlines in Dec. 2010 when it ended its long-standing refusal to wear sponsorship logos on its jerseys by signing a deal worth 30 million euros a year with the Qatar Foundation. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . According to the Red Wings Twitter feed, Zetterberg plans to practice with the team on Thursday and is aiming for a second round comeback. Heath Miller Steelers Jersey . 1 Pete Sampras. Speaking ahead of an exhibition match against Andre Agassi in London on March 3, Sampras said on a conference call Wednesday that he is impressed by Federers longevity. dson-Elite-Jersey/" target="_blank">http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Rod-...n-Elite-Jersey/. Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. John Stallworth Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. James Conner Jersey . Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. MONACO -- Stanislas Wawrinka won the Monte Carlo Masters for the first time Sunday, rallying to beat Roger Federer 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-2 in a rare all-Swiss final. The Australian Open champion had lost his previous two Masters finals and lked like losing a third until Federers level dropped suddenly late in the second set, and Wawrinka began troubling the 17-time Grand Slam champion with his aggressive backhand. The fourth-seeded Federer, who accepted a wild card invitation to play in the tournament, was also lking to win it for the first time after losing his three previous finals here to eight-time champion Rafael Nadal from 2006-08. Wawrinka has beaten Federer only twice in 15 matches but both victories have come here. He also beat him in the third round in 2009. "Its exceptional to be able to win my first Masters title here," Wawrinka said. It was the first time that Federer and Wawrinka met in a championship decider. In the last all-Swiss final, Marc Rosset beat Federer in Marseille in 2000. "Stan was tougher at the end, I think he deserved it just a little bit more," Federer said. "Its a huge win for him after winning his first Grand Slam this year, also to win his first Masters. To take the opportunities when theyre there, thats key in a tennis players career." With the third-seeded Wawrinka serving for the match, Federer shouted in frustration as he missed an easy forehand on second serve at 15-15. On the next point, Federers backhand went wide and Wawrinka clinched the victory with a crisp forehand winner that landed on the line. The players, who are gd friends, shared a warm hug at the net. "I had a great week here," Federer said. "Congratulations to Stan." It is the seventh title of the 29-year-old Wawrinnkas career, and his third this year.dddddddddddd He lost his previous Masters finals at Madrid last year and Rome in 2008. Federer broke for a 3-2 lead when Wawrinkas backhand long, and served out the first set when his countryman over-hit another backhand. Wawrinka secured a break to take a 2-0 lead in the second, but Federer broke straight back with a brilliant passing shot down the line and confidently held to love to send the second set into a tiebreaker. But then he seemed to lose his way. One sloppy backhand from Federer allowed Wawrinka to move 2-0 ahead, and the Australian Open champion moved 4-1 up with a volley at the net. Federer saved two set points at 6-3 but Wawrinka levelled the match with a clinical smash after Federer had returned his serve a bit t high. "I dont think I served quite so well early on in the third set. I think he really found his range and started to hit bigger, deeper. He didnt miss that many second-serve returns anymore," Federer said. "He gave me a couple cheap points in the first couple sets which he later on really didnt give me anymore." Federer was seeking the 79th title of his illustrious career, and his 22nd Masters trophy. The 32-year-old Swiss has lost three of his four finals this year, with the other defeats against Novak Djokovic at Indian Wells and to Lleyton Hewitt at Brisbane. "You must see the positive side. Try not to be disappointed or frustrated," Federer said. "What I see is that if Im in that position again, if I keep trying as I did, at a certain point its going to go my way. If you feel gd mentally, then things are going to turn out gd." The next two Masters events on clay are at Madrid and Rome leading up to the French Open, which starts on May 25. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 119 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen