five wickets to finish with 5 for 26 in 14 overs.Left wit

in Clan- und Funwars 26.08.2019 09:30
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Lewis Hamilton thinks Formula Ones grid penalties are far t technical for the average fan to understand and has suggested a simple solution is a return to V10 or V12 engines.Hamilton has been hit with a 55-place grid penalty this weekend following multiple engine changes by Mercedes. The first was always inevitable after a spate of engine troubles early in the season, with Mercedes then effectively taking further changes this weekend to stockpile fresh engines for the world champion to avoid future penalties in 2016.The FIA regulations split the V6 turbos into six components, with drivers allowed five of each per season before incurring penalties. Changing each component beyond that amount leads to a separate penalty.This changes this weekend mean Hamilton has used eight turbochargers and eight MGU-Hs, as well as six internal combustion engines and MGU-Ks. The world champion thinks the average fan would struggle to explain what some of those components actually are.What do I think to the actual rule? The fact that we have six components to the actual engine and mismatch, its just that I dont think is great, Hamilton said. I was watching the qualifying session and they [the TV cameras] went to Fernando [Alonso] and it said five, five, five, five, five, five [used components], but I asked him and he said he was on his sixth at least or maybe more.They had it for some other people which it wasnt correct, and the people watching it dont care about that -- its far t technical, far t complicated. Most people watching dont know what an MGU-H is and dont bldy care!And it doesnt sound gd, the engines dont sound gd, do they? I still lk online and watch old races of the old cars and its sounding great, and I miss that. One day I hope they come back to that and simplify it -- a V12 or a V10!The size of Hamiltons penalty -- 55 places on a grid consisting of 22 slots -- has confused many observers. The FIAs penalties are handed out on an endless grid, with anything greater than 20 places effectively a back row start. Each change must be given a corresponding penalty as per the rules.Hamiltons former teammate Jenson Button thinks F1 should stop talking about the number when it exceeds a certain amount.Asked if he felt it was unfair that drivers were punished for engine changes, Button said: I think the number just shouldnt be there. We should obviously get penalised... if we go over the amount of engines were supposed to use, or the other parts, we should get penalised.Someone asked me does this mean you get another penalty? [in the race] -- it doesnt. Thats why Mercedes have put three engines in this weekend. So the figures are pointless and I dont think we should bother talking about them anymore. But I think we should get penalties for using t many engines, yes.Though Mercedes has used a quirk in the regulations to effectively ensure Hamilton will not get any more grid penalties this year, team boss Toto Wolff has revealed the team had pushed for that lphole to be closed ahead of the 2016 season.Last year, we had a race where Jenson [Button] tk 52 places which was so ridiculous that we brought forward a regulation that said you cannot stockpile engines so, if you use more than one engine on a given race weekend, that shouldnt be happening.Its sad that the regulation proposal wasnt accepted by the other teams so, this time around, we did the same thing and decided to take more engines on board and put them on stock. The system is far from perfect, and sounds a bit ridiculous. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Discount Shoes Black Friday . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . Shot outdrs against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Buy Shoes Black Friday . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020 .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. A four-for from left-arm spinner Gurinder Singh and three wickets from captain Manisankar Murasingh helped Tripura bowl Services out for 163 in Guwahati to seal a 219-run win, their first Ranji Trophy win in four seasons. Tripuras last victory in the tournament came against Himachal Pradesh in December 2012. This is only their eighth win in 153 Ranji matches since their debut in 1985-86; they have lost 99.Tripura began the fourth day on 280 for 1 with an overall lead of 322. The overnight pair of Udiyan Bose and wicketkeeper Smit Patel, who had scored centuries on the third day, quickly tk the side past 300. Bose fell for 165 but Patel (127*) steered the side ahead before they declared their second innings at 340 for 3. Services, set 383 to win, were reeling at 75 for 5 by the 24th over. Rahul Singh resisted with 51, but with only tail-end batsmen to keep him company, Tripura had little trouble dismissing Services by the 55th over.Haryana captain Mohit Sharma cut through Hyderabads lower order to help set up his sides eight-wicket win in Jamshedpur. Hyderabad were in danger of being dismissed for much lower than the 224 thhey eventually scored in their second innings, but got there through fifties from wicketkeeper K Sumanth (55) and Chama Milind (66*).ddddddddddddThe pair added 83 runs for the seventh wicket, but the honours on the day belonged to Mohit, who wrapped up four of Hyderabads last five wickets to finish with 5 for 26 in 14 overs.Left with 85 to get, Haryana chased the target down in 16.4 overs. Wicketkeeper Nitin Saini scored 45, opening the innings.Half-centuries from Srikar Bharat and Hanuma Vihari, and important contributions from DB Ravi Teja and Ashwin Hebbar helped Andhra salvage a draw against Chhattisgarh in Kalyani.Following-on, Andhra resumed on the fourth day at 122 for 4, needing another 73 runs to wipe out the deficit and make Chhattisgarh bat again. Vihari and Ravi Teja helped the side past that milestone, before a 53-run partnership between Hebbar and Murumulla Sriram tk Andhra past 250. Andhra ended the day on 282 for 8. Chhattisgarh tk 3 points by virtue of the first-innings lead. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 411 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen