body.Murray also cast doubt on whether every athlete caugh

in Bewerbung 24.08.2019 10:20
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ROSEMONT, Ill. -- Billy Garrett and Eli Cain both made three 3-pointers and scored 20 points to lead DePaul to a 77-59 win over Milwaukee on Sunday.Cain made all six of his shots, three from behind the arc, and scored 17 points in the second half when the Blue Demons (2-1) tk over.Opening the second half with a 16-5 surge, DePaul led 46-32 five minutes into the second half. Cain hit back-to-back treys and scored 10 points in the run. The Blue Demons made 6 of 10 from long range and shot 60 percent from the field in the second half while making 11 of 13 free throws.Milwaukee (1-2) shot 39 percent in the second half, making just 1 of 13 behind the arc. Bryce Barnes had 14 points and Bryce Nze had 13. Overall Milwaukee made just 3 of 23 3-pointers.Cain was 7 of 10 from the field while Garrett had six rebounds and six assists. Vinnie Hinostroza Jersey . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Dale Hawerchuck Coyotes Jersey . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. http://www.coyotesteamstoreonline.com/authentic-bobby-hull-coyotes-jersey/ . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Shane Doan Coyotes Jersey . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shtout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Jeremy Roenick Coyotes Jersey . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos.Andy Murray says Maria Sharapova has no excuse for her failed drug test and has to get suspended. Sharapova is provisionally banned after a positive test for meldonium, which was added to the World Anti-Doping Agencys list of banned substances on January 1.The womens world No 7 says she has taken the drug for 10 years on medical advice and has blamed the failed test on her failure to read an updated list of prohibited substances. But Murray, a long-time advocate of stricter testing, has little sympathy and even went as far as to criticise his own racket-makers Head for standing by Sharapova. Skys Jane Dougall explains what next for tennis star Maria Sharapova who admitted failing a drugs test Speaking at a press conference in Indian Wells, he said: I think its a strange stance, given everything thats happened in the laast few days.dddddddddddd I dont really know what else to say on that, but thats not something I believe.I think at this stage its important really to get hold of the facts and let things play out, like more information coming out before making a decision to extend the contract like that, in my view. I personally wouldnt have responded like that.If youre taking performance enhancing drugs and you fail a drugs test, you have to get suspended.Some people put a lot of trust in the team around them so its hard to say whats the right thing for everyone but its almost kind of part of her job to know everything thats going into her body.Murray also cast doubt on whether every athlete caught using meldonium - commonly used to treat angina - has a genuine medical reason. Sharapova announced this week she had failed a drug test in January I read that 55 athletes have failed tests for that substance since January 1, he said. You just dont expect high level athletes at the top of many sports to have heart conditions.I think taking a prescription drug that you dont necessarily need, but just because its legal, thats wrong, clearly. Thats wrong.If youre taking a prescription drug and youre not using it for what that drug was meant for, then you dont need it, so youre just using it for the performance enhancing benefits that drug is giving you. And I dont think that thats right. Also See: Head stands by Sharapova Nadal: Im completely clean Radwanska shocked by Sharapova Marias message to fans ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 33 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen